May 17, 2024, 08:39:52 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Started by Allie, September 17, 2012, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: leroy0690 on December 16, 2012, 04:24:50 AMNever before have I seen a guild take so much fun out of a game.

The guild is looking really nice. Keep it up.  :-*

wth
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: leroy0690 on December 16, 2012, 04:24:50 AM
Quote from: Allie on December 15, 2012, 09:16:51 PM
Going easy on Sanctuary entrees is wimp. I don't want anyone testing who holds back.
That goes for any of you.

It's a game.... YOU GOT TO BE TOUGH FOR THE INERNET!

lol....

Never before have I seen a guild take so much fun out of a game.

On topic: The guild is looking really nice. Keep it up.  :-*

To be elite is not to be fun. I hold high Sanctuary's honor, in that even in our weaknesses, we play fair in the best possible way to promote elite and meta gameplay.

psycho

Selene

Quote from: psycho on December 17, 2012, 05:38:30 PM
Can I join?

Blue Eyes
Will get someone or myself to test you tomorrow.

psycho

I changed my mind. Sanctuary is not for me.
Sorry and thanks anyway.

Selene

December 17, 2012, 09:12:50 PM #530 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 09:13:12 PM by Selene
Quote from: psycho on December 17, 2012, 08:46:02 PM
I changed my mind. Sanctuary is not for me.
Sorry and thanks anyway.
Okai. If you change your mind, let me know.

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

1387saqr

Is anyone else on right now? Let's PvP so we can get better and kill the competition haha, hit up Dream Chaser
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Optimism

December 22, 2012, 02:57:24 PM #533 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:57:54 PM by Optimism
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm stepping down from GM and permanently retiring. Thank you all for many years of fun and enjoyment both on the original server and here at BOUTCHEETAH. Keep up the hard work everyone and above all, have fun. Later!

Love,

Optimism
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Optimism on December 22, 2012, 02:57:24 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm stepping down from GM and permanently retiring. Thank you all for many years of fun and enjoyment both on the original server and here at BOUTCHEETAH. Keep up the hard work everyone and above all, have fun. Later!

Love,

Optimism
NO OPTI ;C

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

MagicXR

Hey guys,

Love,

Optimism
NO DONT GO

Materger

Good bye Opti, thanks for letting us all know.  :)

You will always be an inspiration to all pvpers, glad I had the chance to pvp you before you left. Farewell. ;o

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

hawk5005

I never had the chance to pvp him, nor did he train me like he promised. >:(
Bai opti.

Toast

Hey guys,

Love,

Optimism

bye.
you'll probably be back in 6 months to a year.

Selene

Welcome Vapor to Sanctuary!

We have four spots open.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-