May 18, 2024, 12:17:07 AMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » This needs to stop

This needs to stop

Started by xbaras, September 12, 2012, 05:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

September 12, 2012, 05:14:11 AM Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 09:14:12 AM by xbaras
After playing for quite a while, I have noticed that not much is being done about the actual bullying and strong bias opinions by some of the staff.

It is unfair that players have to put up with being 'hated' by certain staff members, especially the one's that choose sides and who they care about and not. Tricky, this has nothing to do with my failed signature I've never seen anybody else have such strong opinions. In two days I have heard three people say that you hate them to the point that they have almost quit. I am not saying that staff must like and get along with everyone, but I'm sure some nasty comments must have been made to have that affect on players. By this I mean that it's fine to say that you don't like someone (which you should keep to yourself anyway), but preferably nothing worse.

Before anybody calls me a hypocrite for writing all that about others, I hold no grudges whatsoever and instantly forgive anybody who may have annoyed me in the past. I just find it sad that people actually get bullied and so far nothings been done about it, but when someone breathes of a hacker everybody cares. You cannot just simply say 'leave the game then' or 'it doesn't matter what other people say', because that clearly changes nothing.

We really need to change our attitudes about the people we hate if this game were to be at its best. Aside from that, everything else seems to be working and moving along (except for the overpriced 'buy credits' section). I personally do like this game a lot, and there's no way I'm leaving because of this before any of you tell me to.

Yz

To counter your huge wall of text.

I don't hate anyone.

Allie doesn't hate Kenny.

Show proof of biasness and I will prove you wrong.
DISCORD killyzkill

lioversmf69

Allie hate all she never talk to me

Ty Darcky

:IGN:Joe
:Guild: Rebels Leader
:Specialty: Sector and Raid

xbaras

Quote from Allie:

Mostly directed at the bias thing. The ironic truth that everyone in higher up staff know is that Kenny is actually the bias one (and the one that ****s up a lot, making me look bad when I clean it up). Would've thought that most actually active people would have noticed by now.

Yz

Cool, but you said she hates him, and she doesn't, they are best friends. Everyone rips on Allie for being bias and they praise Kenny, but Allie is unbias.
DISCORD killyzkill

lioversmf69

Ty Darcky

xbaras

September 12, 2012, 05:29:03 AM #6 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:07:16 AM by xbaras
Quote from: Yz on September 12, 2012, 05:23:17 AM
Cool, but you said she hates him, and she doesn't, they are best friends. Everyone rips on Allie for being bias and they praise Kenny, but Allie is unbias.
You are probably right in a certain point of view, and I'm sorry if I offended Allie by posting this. I cannot imagine she's just this bitch who hates all and I know both Yz and Allie have a good side, but I have heard some people say that they are hated by them. Perhaps hate is the wrong word.

lioversmf69

Ty Darcky

Iridion

September 12, 2012, 05:30:55 AM #8 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:31:32 AM by Iridion
it's not staff's fault.. blame the 10yr old who absolutely need attenction and drama to them so they make countless stupid posts about them and go in qq mode and those 6yrs old who constantly bitch about the staff somehow

Quote from: lioversmf69 on September 12, 2012, 05:28:35 AM
Allie hate ALL thas it .
Quote from: lioversmf69 on September 12, 2012, 05:29:53 AM
Allie hate ALL thas it.

ther

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Stop spamming Godz.

Xab I've heard people say the same about me (obviously) when literally half the time I don't know who they are. We don't specifically hate anyone and if we did we haven't been treating anyone differently in an administrative sense that gives anyone an advantage or anything.
DISCORD killyzkill

lioversmf69

am 1 month year old not 10 or 6 to high for me

Ty Darcky

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

lioversmf69

Ty Darcky