May 14, 2024, 09:23:11 AMLatest Member: dlwnsals99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilzDemise

"
We answer to no one, and no one answers to us. We are independent of any other form of government or control.

You can ask us for favors, but don't expect them to be granted. We'll help if we see the need. We choose our allies and our friends, and if we decide we don't like you, you'd better watch your back. If you get in our way, you better move quick. We don't slow down or stop for anyone.

We don't start fights, we only end them. In one way, or another. If you don't like our methods, tough luck. We're always willing to listen to your opinion and advice, but we make our own decisions. Don't expect anything different."

^Me all over. ha

Thornz

Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 01, 2014, 06:49:30 PM
"
We answer to no one, and no one answers to us. We are independent of any other form of government or control.

You can ask us for favors, but don't expect them to be granted. We'll help if we see the need. We choose our allies and our friends, and if we decide we don't like you, you'd better watch your back. If you get in our way, you better move quick. We don't slow down or stop for anyone.

We don't start fights, we only end them. In one way, or another. If you don't like our methods, tough luck. We're always willing to listen to your opinion and advice, but we make our own decisions. Don't expect anything different."

^Me all over. ha

Lol

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

gater66

Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 01, 2014, 06:49:30 PM
"

^Me all over. ha

Atta Boi!! Made me even tear up a bit  :'( Lol #proudfather

Atta Boi!! Made me even tear up a bit  :'( Lol #proudfather

-Legacy-

Thornz

Btw, like the new layout and story?

Not pants

Thornz

Thanks for the new banner, Oreos <3

Not pants

-Speedy-

Quote from: Dannii on February 02, 2014, 05:44:07 PM
delightful
Thanks for "a" kind word. Congrats on rank 7 guys and gals! Keep it up.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Gz on 8m GP Devilz! I will be gifting you 140m later so you can buy your MetoWings as a GP prize ;)

Not pants

-Speedy-

Congratulations Devil! Way to go guild on all the GP we have earned. On another note if anyone in Anarchy would like to try to start 235 Raid with me and Legacy's team we may have a few spots open. So PM us at anytime for information or go look at his topic. Thanks.

#1 *Sector Nub*

-Speedy-

Try to get some GP this weekend guys. Or we may be looking to  replace a few members. As long as you try your best to get some GP we wont replace you.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Madprox

What if someone in Anarchy has 8,252,874 GP and doesn't get any more suddenly..
Will you kick him for inactivity?

::)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Shadow Z

Quote from: Madprox on February 07, 2014, 11:15:29 AM

They won't kick anyone with 8mil gps for someone who will join probably get about 2mil then either leave, quit or stop playing. Nobody will waste their life gaining 8mil gps within this guild currently as fast as i did anyway;p

Thornz

Don't worry Max, Right now, pretty much anybody above 1m GP is safe. Above 2m is definitely safe, so you're not going anywhere unless you leave, which I really hope you don't, lol.

Not pants

Madprox

Quote from: Thornz on February 07, 2014, 06:02:39 PM

Don't worry Max, Right now, pretty much anybody above 1m GP is safe. Above 2m is definitely safe, so you're not going anywhere unless you leave, which I really hope you don't, lol.
Unless i find some of the guild members to be annoying to me, i won't leave the guild.

Thornz

And if you do find some of my guildies to be annoying you, notify me right away, BEFORE leaving. More likely than not, if they're annoying you they're annoying others as well and that person will be kicked...

Not pants

Madprox

Quote from: Thornz on February 07, 2014, 07:36:50 PM
And if you do find some of my guildies to be annoying you, notify me right away, BEFORE leaving. More likely than not, if they're annoying you they're annoying others as well and that person will be kicked...
Kay  ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-