May 19, 2024, 06:04:41 AMLatest Member: ytru97
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Valentines Weekend Event

Valentines Weekend Event

Started by Santa, February 16, 2012, 02:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

February 16, 2012, 02:25:09 AM Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:16:31 AM by Santa
Hello everyone, we have another cool event for everyone to partake in.  The event is to be done in three parts, one part each day.  There is one sector, one pvp and one base event. Below is a guide of how to complete each event.

Friday, February 17th 2012 (Sector Event)

Requirements:
*There must be at least 4 players in each room in order for golden chests to drop.
*There are four maps that you can play to complete this event: 37, 86, 133 and 186.
*Your bots level cannot exceed 30 levels over or under the maps level.
*You need 7 chests to complete this event.

How to get chests:
*By killing the boss in the designated maps.

Saturday, February 18th 2012 (Individual/Team PvP Event)

Requirements:
*There must be at least 4 players in each room in order for golden chests to drop.
*The game must last at least 4 minutes long.
*There are three maps that you can play to complete this event: Flop, Neo Data Cross and Heatsink.
*Your bots level cannot exceed 30 levels over or under the persons bot level that dropped the golden chest upon their death.
*You need 3 chests in Individual PvP and 3 chests in Team PvP to complete this event.

How to get chests:
*By picking them up when players are killed.

Sunday, February 19th 2012 (Base Event)

Requirements:
*There must be at least 6 players in each room (3+ on both teams) in order for golden chests to drop.
*There are three maps that you can play to complete this event: Industrobe Plains, Snow Mera Mountains and Aerodeck.
*The game has to last at least 5 minutes long, else no golden chest will appear for the winning team.
*Your teams bots levels added together cannot exceed 100 levels over or under the other teams bot levels added together.
*You need 6 chests to complete this event.

How to get chests:
*The base killed will always drop only one golden chest.

Prize Information:
*The prizes will be given out on Monday, February 20th 2012.
*Keep in mind that you should try your best to complete all three parts to this event, because the more you complete, the better the stats become on the items that you receive.
*The prizes will not be disclosed until Monday.

Enjoy,
~RedEyes.

sasuke6548

hmm sounds easy I'm good at all 3 so thinking it won't be so hard. wait for sector we can't do like lvl 215 or something??

Santa

Quote from: sasuke6548 on February 16, 2012, 02:37:34 AM
hmm sounds easy I'm good at all 3 so thinking it won't be so hard. wait for sector we can't do like lvl 215 or something??

Nope, only the four maps listed in the requirements, else no chests will drop.

sasuke6548

February 16, 2012, 02:38:47 AM #3 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 02:39:11 AM by sasuke6548
awwwww man
and what did u mean by the stats??

Santa

For example, if you complete 1 of the 3 events, you will get a basic form of the new item (the same stats as all the other items shop/drop items have).  If you complete 2 of the 3 events, you will get a little bit more stats on the items.  If you complete all three, you will receive a item with high stats.  It's hard to explain without sharing what the item is, but you will see on Monday.  Just don't forget to complete all three events.

~RedEyes.

Rossbach

February 16, 2012, 03:12:49 AM #5 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:23:39 AM by Rossbach
Gratz jenny, you most likely fixed the BvB problem for one day. Could be 3/4 separate items that give boost when 2 or more are together. Most likely EF, Wings, Flag(s) although that goes against you saying; "drop items have." Thus it could (would according to what Kenny said,) be items that drop in the game.

It is more then 1 item as Kenny said in the first post "items that you receive." "The prizes."

Omnomnom eating toast.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

johnpaul1218

Rossbach

February 16, 2012, 03:26:42 AM #8 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:27:21 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: johnpaul1218 on February 16, 2012, 03:24:41 AM
did it start now?

...Read the post...

Starts Friday, February 17th 2012 (Sector Event)

Omnomnom eating toast.

spiderstar

appleyard

February 16, 2012, 04:12:03 AM #10 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 04:24:48 AM by appleyard
question: on sector, does a chest drop every time when you kill the boss? Is there a small chance it will drop? Does this also apply to pvp and bvb?

and is the gift tradeable?

Gideonbot123

Rofl.. imma do 133 the whole day.

IGN(s) :
Siren (lvl 154)   
Hajura (lvl 84)
Dad : Mod Meteor
Mom : Mod Socks
Uncle : FM Grim

wat,

Allie

The version given here has a few mistakes from the original version -- expect a possible revise before Friday.

Scythe

Mods gonna catch lotsa multi clienters for this event  ::)
Don't think, feel

Allie

Quote from: Scythe on February 16, 2012, 06:07:02 AM
Mods gonna catch lotsa multi clienters for this event  ::)

Multi clienting is patched, or will be.
Kenny told me he found a patch, and his logic behind it makes complete sense, dunno if he applied it.

Yz

Quote from: sasuke6548 on February 16, 2012, 02:37:34 AM

lol not rly

I'd do this event if I had the time. Please gawdddd make this one tradeable >.>
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: appleyard on February 16, 2012, 04:12:03 AM
question: on sector, does a chest drop every time when you kill the boss? Is there a small chance it will drop? Does this also apply to pvp and bvb?
^I'd also like to know this.

KillerPig

Bvb event  :'(

So happy that I cry  :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ZeroUH

Translate this for korean people, sasuke.

NeoKiller

Quote from: NeoKiller on February 16, 2012, 09:03:04 AM
Quote from: appleyard on February 16, 2012, 04:12:03 AM
^I'd also like to know this.

Allie

Announcement has been adjusted for the PvP event. Please re-read it.

Santa

Okay everyone, it's confirmed.  The event is up and running.  I was able to complete the sector part in 42 minutes.  Please let me know if anyone has any troubles.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

mhj

Quote from: Santa on February 17, 2012, 02:40:33 AM
Okay everyone, it's confirmed.  The event is up and running.  I was able to complete the sector part in 42 minutes.  Please let me know if anyone has any troubles.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.
You had level 201 :p

Santa

February 17, 2012, 03:29:23 AM #24 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 04:14:45 AM by Santa
Quote from: mhj on February 17, 2012, 03:12:07 AM
Quote from: Santa on February 17, 2012, 02:40:33 AM
Okay everyone, it's confirmed.  The event is up and running.  I was able to complete the sector part in 42 minutes.  Please let me know if anyone has any troubles.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.
You had level 201 :p

ye, i was testing the +- 30 level difference alot, had to make sure that was coded correctly,  the event seem  to be functioning 100%.   15 people have already completed it, 40 more have almost completed it

Scythe

You have to wair 4 minutes THEN kill,to get chests and people just exit and stuff and the lvl 30 -+ thing
no one is around my lvl
Don't think, feel

Santa

Quote from: Scythe on February 18, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
You have to wair 4 minutes THEN kill,to get chests and people just exit and stuff and the lvl 30 -+ thing
no one is around my lvl

Juuuu can do et. :P

RedNeon

Done. aight base event will be next.

\thinks how hell it would be tomorrow.

wazzaahh

reduce in base the chests to get 3 instead of 6. you'll see because of the problems i think

appleyard

Quote from: wazzaahh on February 18, 2012, 06:31:53 AM
reduce in base the chests to get 3 instead of 6. you'll see because of the problems i think

I think the event is set up in a clever way. Each day the event takes longer to complete. Sector was the easiest, pvp was harder but still fairly easy, then it finishes with bvb (the hardest by far, imo). But it makes it to where the items that have the best stats (those who finished all 3 days) will be rarer than the ones with lower stats. It makes the better item more valuable because it is toughest to get.

Scythe

Sometimes when a chest drops,it just fades into the ground D:<
Don't think, feel

RedNeon

Quote from: Scythe on February 18, 2012, 10:06:08 AM
Sometimes when a chest drops,it just fades into the ground D:<
happens only on flop, chests wont sink in on neodata

mhj

You end up spending way to much time helping others.

eco999

Why do every single event include chests or something dropping. Like srsly.

mhj

Quote from: eco999 on February 18, 2012, 11:15:58 AM
What should they do?

Scythe

Quote from: mhj on February 18, 2012, 11:16:59 AM
Quote from: eco999 on February 18, 2012, 11:15:58 AM
What should they do?
Kill 50 nimbas,100 rorix,10 elite mandagore and stuff like that
Don't think, feel

mhj

eco999

mhj

Quote from: eco999 on February 18, 2012, 11:54:30 AM
See mah point?
I see your points but I would rather get chests than killing a special type of mob.

KillerPig

is there a way to check progress  ??? ???

Santa

over 200 people have completed both parts of the event so far  :o

sasuke6548

Santa

modified the rules for base.  (no longer need 1 merc per person)  we found this kinda pointless to add anyway.

KillerPig

maybe reduce the amount of chests needed too... damn  :o

oobigagi

so we could do this with no mercs at all, just to be clear?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

Santa

Quote from: oobigagi on February 19, 2012, 02:26:34 AM
so we could do this with no mercs at all, just to be clear?

Yes.

On other note:  We have found one more issue with ZylonShield that causes ONLY base to crash (sometimes).  If you keep trying to open the client and it works for one game, then you are good, you will no longer disconnect.  We are currently fixing this problem.  I have to check about 200 pointers manually, so please bare with me for the fix.  Just keep trying until it works, because it will eventually.  This only applys to certain people anyway.  I have yet to disconnect from base.  I was testing with someone a few minutes ago, and was able to find a fix, so Its going to happen soon. Sorry if im repeating myself now, its like 2 am almost very TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NeoKiller

Base part is retarded.
You need 6 people at least, that's not possible though since every round at least 3 people get disconnected.

CyberSox

Quote from: NeoKiller on February 19, 2012, 08:10:48 AM
Base part is retarded.
You need 6 people at least, that's not possible though since every round at least 3 people get disconnected.

usually after the first couple of dc's they stop and you can chest-farm happily :D

Socks.

NeoKiller

Quote from: CyberSox on February 19, 2012, 08:14:40 AM
Base part is retarded.

usually after the first couple of dc's they stop and you can chest-farm happily :D
I tried for 1 hour to play a round, each time event went inactive.
And I tried it the legit way  :-X

CyberSox

Quote from: NeoKiller on February 19, 2012, 08:18:16 AM
Quote from: CyberSox on February 19, 2012, 08:14:40 AM
Base part is retarded.

I tried for 1 hour to play a round, each time event went inactive.
And I tried it the legit way  :-X

/fail

First room I went into had 5 people all ready, still doing event now, that 5 mins is soo annoying D:

Socks.

RedNeon

noone would actually do legit way in pvp and base .-.

NeoKiller

Quote from: RedNeon on February 19, 2012, 08:29:56 AM
noone would actually do legit way in pvp and base .-.
I tried, now I do it the non legit way lol.
Bad mod is bad  :-\

ReSigNeRs

I Give up On base
Base part is retarded.

NightWaffle

Please for the love of god remove the 6 player requirement, okay a challenge is fun, but so many players are angry at this event, as they are legitly attempting it and spending time on the game and cannot complete what they should be able to.
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

mhj

Just fix the disconnections and everything is fine. It still takes forever tho'.

Adamp

Quote from: mhj on February 19, 2012, 12:35:04 PM
Just fix the disconnections and everything is fine. It still takes forever tho'.
yeah the 5 min wait is time wasting

mhj

Quote from: Adamp on February 19, 2012, 12:50:51 PM
Not necessarily. You can do something else while waiting. I get what you mean thought.

Adamp

Quote from: mhj on February 19, 2012, 12:54:03 PM
Quote from: Adamp on February 19, 2012, 12:50:51 PM
Not necessarily. You can do something else while waiting. I get what you mean thought.
right now i'm fourming while waiting for the timer

KillerPig

February 19, 2012, 01:29:04 PM #58 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:30:33 PM by KillerPig
KENNY  >:(

(click to show/hide)

rage quit base

zakario

I just find it retarded under these conditions. At least 6 players...wait 5 minutes...collect 6 chests. The bases only drop 1 chest!!! It is so god dam HARD! Near impossible to do it the legit way, if u wanna do it the none legit way, it will be boring and everyone will want 6 chests so thats 36 games which will take a minimum of 180minutes! (3 hours). Can some other people back me up here :D

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Santa

Okay everyone, I have gone through and removed the null pointers that caused base to crash upon starting the game.  Please let me know if anyone is experiencing disconnection issues now.

Thanks,

~RedEyes.

Santa

Quote from: jreyesc on February 20, 2012, 02:02:38 AM
Couldnt do the last event cause I wad on hospital with my :( . Just got 3 of the 6 chests. :'(

You still can, the last part of the event is still up for 12 hours.

jreyesc

Quote from: Santa on February 20, 2012, 02:09:00 AM
Quote from: jreyesc on February 20, 2012, 02:02:38 AM
Couldn't do the last event cause I wad on hospital with my :( . Just got 3 of the 6 chests. :'(

You still can, the last part of the event is still up for 12 hours.
but i wake up at 12-2 pm :P holidays are holidays and only 15 days left so i have to use them well (I love sleeping) ;)                         And it was: I couldn't do the last event bacause I was on hospital with my grandma

Scythe

My timezone was different so after the base crash was fixed,i had to sleep cuz i gotta wake up at 6am for school,when i left my house,i waved at my PC and left
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-