May 17, 2024, 02:28:27 AMLatest Member: oktenji
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Sympathy [Rank 4]

Sympathy [Rank 4]

Started by UnderYou, April 18, 2012, 05:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

Hey ty OG ice , i was wondering why he wanted to join.
Btw why did you loan him , could you proove this please?
PM me about what happend .

FireY

UnderYou

May 25, 2012, 06:18:34 PM #136 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:20:25 PM by UnderYou
sry to say you OG Ice but till now he makes me a good impression enyway thx for your information and I am very curious what happend since you got this impression.

Diesel :)
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

farmvile

Quote from: RAUDOG on May 25, 2012, 05:26:02 PM
Quote from: Gramps on May 23, 2012, 03:38:13 PM
Who is nemo?
He's a person that get items from you and changes his ign, and never gives ur items back.
Further more he constantly asks for items, if you loan him something he will give it to another bot and you will never see it again.
This is a Heads Up 4 you.

ice they think i'm nemo what did u tell them i'm OG dark -_-
nemo new name is 1st
and i dont change my ing

UnderYou

Bro dont need to be mad about this I think he confused nvm enyway we know now 1st its Nemo but I want to know more information about nemo if you can tell us OG Ice
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

RAUDOG

May 25, 2012, 10:43:38 PM #139 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:33:22 AM by RAUDOG
Santa and i have the info, if you don't want to take my word for np but santa's very busy and don't want him checking the data base for these things i'm just letting you know the deal that's all.

@ FireY if you really want to know as a guild master i take care of my guild I buy and load items out, I guess you don't do that.
If your happy with him forget what i said you will see 4 urself.

1 st asked me for 3 combo coupons yesterday I told him no soon after that he left the guild.
I Just wanted to pull his coat to you guys, ( pull his coat ) meaning reveal him, pull his coat is what we said back in the day for those of you that don't know.

farmvile

Quote from: RAUDOG on May 25, 2012, 10:43:38 PM
Santa and i have the info, if you don't want to take my word for np but santa's very busy and don't want him checking the data base for these things i'm just letting you know the deal that's all.

@ FireY if you really want to know as a guild master i take care of my guild I buy and load items out, I guess you don't do that.

1 st asked me for 3 combo coupons yesterday I told him no soon after that he left the guild.
I Just wanted to pull his coat to you guys, ( pull his coat ) meaning reveal him, pull his coat is what we said back in the day for those of you that don't know.

i'm not mad i just whanne know if he thinks i'm nemo Ice i didnt asked 3 trans coupons
cuz i got proof on msn i told u ice i quited guild and i said i quited cuz i whant something new u said ok and then i accepted i cant join u in room and i dont ask things and if i do i give back
so why dafuq u say i'm nemo check the data base and check if i ever had the name nemo
ice u made me extremely mad now i got a good guild and i'm happy whit it dont blow it up u kicked ilyas and he got good guild to dafuq ice i'm
so mad

gz.uncle

Yz

This should be taken to PMs. If you wanna say something that might provoke someone else than you should just PM it to avoid drama..
DISCORD killyzkill

UnderYou

Thx Yz good observation I think Uncle you need to message Ice for your problems to stop spam the guild page ok and Idk why you are still mad if he said you are not nemo
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

loewe98

Quote from: RAUDOG on May 25, 2012, 10:43:38 PM

ice , i loaned many things and i never lost items by loaning them ,you call me a bad guildmaster?I give my guildies evrything what they want , i do evrything i can to help them . You better watch your own guild most off your guildies are leaving , and about Nemo show me some proovs ,some screenshots or anything else where you can proof Nemo have stolen stuff off you.And i told you to pm me but you
didn't listen.

FireY

UnderYou

right cmon Ice pm us stop spamming the guild page :P
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

UnderYou

Here is for you UncleBens : ( you choice the one who like more )

Blue Thunder

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/16jprq.png[/IMG]

Red Thunder

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/nm15xt.png[/IMG]

Credits : Diesel ( Me )
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Blessed

Quote from: Gramps on May 25, 2012, 04:01:19 PM
I pass everyone if i try ;)