May 23, 2024, 11:14:04 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Other Players are frozen

Other Players are frozen

Started by JohnTravish, May 09, 2011, 11:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTravish

Hello BoutCheetah Community :)

First off all: Sorry for my bad english im german.

I've got a problem with the connection to other players: They're frozen at spawn and for them i am frozen.
I made a lobby with 2 friend and both could see the other but not me :( BTW they said, that it laggs when I host the lobby.
I read in other topics about DMZ or restarting but both do not help (i cant enable DMZ :D)

Not I'm reinstalling the game and try it.

Do you now what to do?
My modem is called Vodafone EasyBox 803 :)

TrojanSource

It's a connection problem, Some other players find the same thing happen to them. For example GM Gramps cannot connect to allot of BoutCheetah players due to his connection.
The only thing I can suggest is upgrading you're internet GB.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

eco999

I live in the UK and you don't lag a bit to me.

randum985

I play with friends, and it shows them on the game. But when I play with them, If I'm host, they cant kill anything. If I'm not host( well, room master) I dont see them moving, and I cant kill.

mo9

that is cause you have a bad connection and they are not connected to you
this is not a bug , either get better internet
or stop torrenting or w/e it is that is taking up most of the packet activity
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

randum985

Ok My internet is nowhere near bad. So could fire wall do it? All I have running is just skype.

mo9

does any other computer use your same internet router ?

vv secks box

randum985

MY dad. Maybe when hes off try it again?

mo9

if its just your dad i doubt that's it , lets see if someone else can halp

vv secks box

randum985

Ight. This pc has only 1.2 gigs of ram. But it runs the game just fine.

solggx

u got a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad connection xD

Santa

try disabling all firewall(s).

randum985

Thing is, I played with 2 other people. And Firewall was disabled. Maybe its just this old(er) desktop. Lol. Ill try everything guys! thanks

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-