May 23, 2024, 08:31:25 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Other Players are frozen

Other Players are frozen

Started by JohnTravish, May 09, 2011, 11:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

If that does not help your connection between other users, try enabling the dmz zone on your router to your lan ip address, which will open all ports to your computer.

randum985

Quote from: RedEyes on May 30, 2011, 01:32:51 PM
If that does not help your connection between other users, try enabling the dmz zone on your router to your lan ip address, which will open all ports to your computer.

How do I do that?

Eloquent

control panel and u will get ur way from there

Mo9 Thank You
!!!!

Ty Shiketsu or sumthin

randum985

Still lost. Sorry :/

Santa

I don't really have a tutorial for you though, but I can do it for you if you wish.  Simply download Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass to Team Viewer once it is installed (when I am online).  If you want, you can also add me on msn ([email protected]).

randum985

If  you want. Just dont mess up my stuff lol.

hadf

Hello red eyes you did try to help me before through team viewer you did something on brod band settings about one month ago but i had to move house and couldn't access the internet.. so now when im back it still dosen't work you did try to fix it but had to go to work so if you have time again could you help me fix my problem?..

Toast

You can't connect to them.
Just restart your router.

asmit10

Quote from: Toast on June 04, 2011, 09:50:32 PM

could also be he has ports closed that the other people are connecting by, i cant explain the whole thing but it's on a topic somewhere...might be in announcements idk.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

RedNeon

koolwolf2

Quote from: asmit10 on June 06, 2011, 11:08:27 AM
Quote from: Toast on June 04, 2011, 09:50:32 PM

could also be he has ports closed that the other people are connecting by, i cant explain the whole thing but it's on a topic somewhere...might be in announcements idk.
yes both can be true or he just lags bad
Newest one:

thebadboy500

almost every game i go into no one is moving except me ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'(
                                          kirby :D                                          Meta Knight :D                                      

koolwolf2

probably lag see the computer thing ? if it's blue ur not connected if it 's another color u are u ain't connected you are not going to see them move
Newest one:

DD-Zero

June 12, 2011, 06:15:00 PM #28 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:06:28 PM by DD-Zero
Yeah this has been happening with me and my friend tbh,  His connection thing was blue but I'm not exactly sure if he's lagging or not, I'm just going with what he's saying that he isn't, although I let him make the server and it did the opposite where I was the one not moving and he was doing all the work.

Not sure its lag, if it were there'd be at least moments of movement but.. its just nothing for the entire match, looks like a bug to me tbh.  :-[

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Toast

Your connection is bad.
Try moving to a different slot, or restart boutcheetah.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-