May 23, 2024, 10:34:51 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Other Players are frozen

Other Players are frozen

Started by JohnTravish, May 09, 2011, 11:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramm3rnat0r

Hello, Im having problems with my connection.

I can use a different connection with WORSE signal than my personal connection yet the one with worse connects to more people, I have tried turning firewall off but that doesn't seem to help, is there any other things I can do?

This isn't about the lack of signal by the way simply just.. random  :-\ Is it something to do with the other being insecured and this one being secured?

Thanks.

asmit10

Every bout user connects through ports, the more ports that you guys have open, the better. For example if
a has ports 2,3,6,9,43,75,27,54 open
b has ports 2,5,85,854,74,75,54, open
c has ports,2,3,5,6,85,9,43,74,75,27 open

Then b a while have a bad connection and c will connect will have a good connection with both of them.

Atleast, that's how i think it works >.>
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Ramm3rnat0r

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Ramm3rnat0r

Quote from: mo9 on July 03, 2011, 06:23:21 PM
Quote from: Ramm3rnat0r on July 03, 2011, 03:53:26 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 03, 2011, 03:02:27 PM
enable DMZ

How do you do that?
lol u asked the wrong person XD
try googling it

Did that D: Sounds too confusing as my router doesn't have the option :(

mastercheese

Well me and my brother play this game on the same network. whenever we try to play with each other the room owner can see the other and sees them frozen they can play and kill stuff but the room joiner cant kill things and sees the owner frozen. can anyone shed light to our problem, is it because of the same network or ip something like that, thanks in advance. :'(

vladekev2

lol remember me? Kingsuseless lol i know your problem, the solution might work, first ur prob is that ur not conected to the other person.
To know if ur not conected is when ur in the room and its in "wait" u can see on top of the players theres a computer, green is fast network, yellow is ok network, yellow is miminaly exxecd network, and blue is no connection.
second th solution might be closing one slot and have ur bro  to rejoin, if its blue, do it to the secoond slot and the third until your corrected

Santa

Quote from: JohnTravish on May 09, 2011, 11:19:57 AM
Hello BoutCheetah Community :)

First off all: Sorry for my bad english im german.

I've got a problem with the connection to other players: They're frozen at spawn and for them i am frozen.
I made a lobby with 2 friend and both could see the other but not me :( BTW they said, that it laggs when I host the lobby.
I read in other topics about DMZ or restarting but both do not help (i cant enable DMZ :D)

Not I'm reinstalling the game and try it.

Do you now what to do?
My modem is called Vodafone EasyBox 803 :)

Hello, this problem has finally been resolved.

Moved from non-solved to solved!

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-