June 01, 2024, 04:34:37 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Opti. Play me in a week. Give me a week. :) Kind of hard to explain why, since you wouldn't believe me.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Yz

since you guys post too much, im not gonna view here any more :O so yeah ill just play on buuu_ come weekend
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Yz

if i dont do my homework i have to stay back a year

then again i have NO IDEA what i have to do

but yeah, cant come. mum watching me
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Iridion

i want to know how nitex vs opti ended
D:<

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

September 16, 2010, 11:09:47 AM #1956 Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 11:13:57 AM by Optimism
Quote from: iridion3 on September 16, 2010, 09:44:51 AM
i want to know how nitex vs opti ended
D:<

Yesterday, it ended 4-1 in the morning, Nitex using KOW, full TA (400 dmg upper vs. transformation -- don't ***** about +500 HP ****ing newb), and wings (added speed (he was faster than me)). YET SOMEHOW, he thinks I had an advantage, LOL. The last two games, he decided to remove his arms to make it more, "fair" (I would have removed all my coins, armor and just quit BOTS!! if I lost with this kind of an advantage vs. anyone).

I used no coins, no arms and a lan man..

Its going to end the same way whenever we do this again; however, I'm going to embarrass him into early retirement.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

NO ARMS? IMPRESSIVE. I CAN BEAT YOU WITH MY NOSE.
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

FYI Allie//Nitex, I have things to accomplish today, so I will only be on in the morning (right now). Whenever you want ANOTHER ass beating Nitex, just log-on.
- Opti -
- Retired -

S

this guild is whorish

Optimism

Quote from: S on September 17, 2010, 01:37:17 AM
this guild is whorish

Kinda like that girl in your picture!

\JOKE :P.

<3

Getting on a bit later.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

Speed say he's not going to be active for 10days :P

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Quote from: iridion3 on September 17, 2010, 12:47:49 PM
Speed say he's not going to be active for 10days :P

kay.

Iri, get on? I need sum1 to run level 215 with me for coins D:.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 16, 2010, 11:09:47 AM
Yesterday, it ended 4-1 in the morning, Nitex using KOW, full TA (400 dmg upper vs. transformation -- don't ***** about +500 HP ****ing newb), and wings (added speed (he was faster than me)). YET SOMEHOW, he thinks I had an advantage, LOL. The last two games, he decided to remove his arms to make it more, "fair" (I would have removed all my coins, armor and just quit BOTS!! if I lost with this kind of an advantage vs. anyone).

I used no coins, no arms and a lan man..

Its going to end the same way whenever we do this again; however, I'm going to embarrass him into early retirement.

You're one of the most pathetic liars in history.

Even with no arms, you had MORE attack than me. Overall, you had more HP and attack. You can really do anything to provoke me don't you?

Iridion, don't believe anything he says.

Hopefully Allie and you are on today so I can beat you and get it over with.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Optimism

September 17, 2010, 01:35:11 PM #1964 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 01:38:09 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 17, 2010, 01:32:50 PM
You're one of the most pathetic liars in history.

Even with no arms, you had MORE attack than me. Overall, you had more HP and attack. You can really do anything to provoke me don't you?

Iridion, don't believe anything he says.

Hopefully Allie and you are on today so I can beat you and get it over with.

Yes, I had 500 HP more than you and did 20 more damage then you per hit; however, you had FULL TA (2 hits vs. my trans is more than enough to account for this deficit (with upper)). I was in high yellow except for one match...

You're obviously not the type that enjoys thinking things through before speaking, are you. You had KOW for christ sake. I'd take KOW any day because I would easily deliver another 2000 damage +++ over the lan-man transformation throughout the duration of the match...silly.

What exactly do you think is going to happen here?
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-