June 01, 2024, 03:57:45 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 17, 2010, 01:35:11 PM
Yes, I had 500 HP more than you and did 20 more damage then you per hit; however, you had FULL TA (2 hits vs. my trans is more than enough to account for this deficit (with upper)). I was in high yellow except for one match...

You're obviously not the type that enjoys thinking things through before speaking, are you. You had KOW for christ sake. I'd take KOW any day because I would easily deliver another 2000 damage +++ over the lan-man transformation throughout the duration of the match...silly.

What exactly do you think is going to happen here?

Okay, for one, Latern isn't much worse than KOW. I didn't have flags, so I couldn't have full TA. I don't even recall wearing any TA. Your shoulders and shields had some TD, while the ones I had did not.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 17, 2010, 01:40:15 PM

Okay, for one, Latern isn't much worse than KOW. I didn't have flags, so I couldn't have full TA. I don't even recall wearing any TA. Your shoulders and shields had some TD, while the ones I had did not.

I'd probably hit +1200-1600 damage on average, per transformation, more with KOW.

Please, think before you speak.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

lol its a game you losers
DISCORD killyzkill

The Guy

I was thinking the same thing Tricky.

Yz

for the record i own you both :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on September 17, 2010, 01:46:08 PM
lol its a game you losers

To each, his own.

\stfu.

Thanks IZY!

New banner//userbars ;o.

- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

i dont speak nerdinese lolololololol

night i grind gp tomorrow
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on September 17, 2010, 03:07:34 PM
i dont speak nerdinese lolololololol

night i grind gp tomorrow

Trick isn't a philosopher D:?

KAY TRICKY.

I'll be on in 20 minutes. Anyone grind with me? nuuuuuu?
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

I'll be on Iribab and def my cpt. position.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Quote from: iridion3 on September 17, 2010, 04:08:49 PM
I'll be on Iribab and def my cpt. position.

I'll come to help out with sector :P.

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE -- GET ACTIVE d:.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

Me and Gramps are there grinding in 172!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 17, 2010, 01:40:15 PM

I used to say the same.
After looking into it, Kowbat's hitbox makes using the trans extremely unfair as you can basically hit players from across Flop.
If your opponent isn't using TD, the person using kowbat doesn't even have the right to say it was an unfair match to the other person if they lose.

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Allie on September 17, 2010, 06:32:39 PM
I used to say the same.
After looking into it, Kowbat's hitbox makes using the trans extremely unfair as you can basically hit players from across Flop.
If your opponent isn't using TD, the person using kowbat doesn't even have the right to say it was an unfair match to the other person if they lose.

And what about the opposing person who does 100 more per hit to both trans and in regular form? Who also has more HP?

Tell you what. If you can get on now and somehow equalize our level, it'll be favorable.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Optimism

September 17, 2010, 06:41:47 PM #1978 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 06:44:59 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 17, 2010, 06:35:14 PM
And what about the opposing person who does 100 more per hit to both trans and in regular form? Who also has more HP?

Tell you what. If you can get on now and somehow equalize our level, it'll be favorable.

100 more? Definitely not. Regardless of how much MORE damage I do, I can beat you in full BLUE whenever I please...

Just smashed Nitex in FULL blue. Both of us were using KOW; however, I only had base +2 Elektra, while he had a full coin set and +5 bladium. This means he was + speed +TA damage (+150-200 more a hit in trans) and only 500 HP less than myself. Also, his flags were TD, so I hit 100's vs him in trans while he hit 250-300. He will still find a way to bitch and make exscuses.

6-0 today nitex.

Nitex, end this petty bull****. lmao.

Only reason I was hit here is because I was trying to find the buttons to take the screenshot -- ROFLLOL.

>.>

- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 17, 2010, 06:35:14 PM

I'll say this again.
If you had Kowbat, and you used it, you do not deserve the right to say he had the advantage or that it was fair.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-