June 01, 2024, 01:09:09 PMLatest Member: Ceciliamon
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray_Kalm

I find it very hilarious that you are taking those games seriously. I told you that I will only try vs. you when we both have a fair chance on the other.

So once again, you may take as much screenies as you want, but you are not the better player till you beat me with the same gears and in the same level as myself.

Your childish acts make me laugh.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 17, 2010, 06:44:59 PM
I find it very hilarious that you are taking those games seriously. I told you that I will only try vs. you when we both have a fair chance on the other.

So once again, you may take as much screenies as you want, but you are not the better player till you beat me with the same gears and in the same level as myself.

...Don't expect for you to pick and choose a series of best of 3 and then claim you're the better PvPer when my win ratio obliterates you...

Sorry, this isn't how the best PvPer is determined. And by all means, the last game we played you had a major advantage...

You failing to see this makes me laugh.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

How did the match with Nitex dupe end?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Quote from: iridion3 on September 17, 2010, 06:46:43 PM
How did the match with Nitex dupe end?

There is no need for this to even take place. I give him a 100 percent advantage and he loses to me in blue (view the above post).

Why would I waste my time?
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

September 17, 2010, 06:48:49 PM #1984 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 06:53:37 PM by Ray_Kalm
Quote from: Optimism on September 17, 2010, 06:46:09 PM
...Don't expect for you to pick and choose a series of best of 3 and then claim you're the better PvPer when my win ratio obliterates you...

Sorry, this isn't how the best PvPer is determined. And by all means, the last game we played you had a major advantage...

You failing to see this makes me laugh.

I find this truly wrong.

1.) Not everyone tries thier fullest potential in every match they play.
2.) We're not equal in level, you have an advantage, so I really don't see why you're counting a ratio with an unfair advantage.

@Allie: There's more to this game than trans.

Iridion

So all this stuff finally ends!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: iridion3 on September 17, 2010, 06:49:25 PM
So all this stuff finally ends!

Wrong. He's presuming I had the advantage whereas he's THE ONE who has the advantage. What a complete idiot as the current "best pvper" you have.

Allie

If you used Kowbat at least twice in the PvP match, you had the advantage.
If Opti used Kowbat even against me, he'd take me from full to low red if not dead before his trans ended.
;|

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Allie on September 17, 2010, 07:00:44 PM
If you used Kowbat at least twice in the PvP match, you had the advantage.
If Opti used Kowbat even against me, he'd take me from full to low red if not dead before his trans ended.
;|

Once again, there's more to this game than just Kowbat. He had bigger advantages in other ways.

Optimism

Quote from: Optimism on September 17, 2010, 06:41:47 PM
100 more? Definitely not. Regardless of how much MORE damage I do, I can beat you in full BLUE whenever I please...

Just smashed Nitex in FULL blue. Both of us were using KOW; however, I only had base +2 Elektra, while he had a full coin set and +5 bladium. This means he was + speed +TA damage (+150-200 more a hit in trans) and only 500 HP less than myself. Also, his flags were TD, so I hit 100's vs him in trans while he hit 250-300. He will still find a way to ***** and make exscuses.

6-0 today nitex.

Nitex, end this petty bull****. lmao.

Only reason I was hit here is because I was trying to find the buttons to take the screenshot -- ROFLLOL.

>.>

Please explain how I have the advantage; moreover, if I did have an advantage, you shouldn't be losing in blue.

\kneeface
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 17, 2010, 07:01:41 PM
Once again, there's more to this game than just Kowbat. He had bigger advantages in other ways.

You do 120 damage more per hits, which is a HUGE advantage in itself. Above that, you had at least 1000 more hp than myself.

Allie

I'm going to point something out.

If Nitex gets 5 hits per game on Optimism, who cares how much damage or HP either person has.

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Allie on September 17, 2010, 07:20:39 PM
I'm going to point something out.

If Nitex gets 5 hits per game on Optimism, who cares how much damage or HP either person has.

You created a duplicate of my account? Why hasn't Optimism used that?

iwasbobo

Nitex, what's this about you owning me? You had Kow, full coins, full Bladium +5, it was a FFA, AND I got you to low red. o.o

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Allie

Tried to.
Opti's response, word for word:
"No thank you, I don't have time to waste with this kid".
/my, what this is going to spark.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-