June 20, 2024, 12:19:25 AMLatest Member: JosephCrash
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingham

Quote from: Elements on October 24, 2010, 05:08:47 PM
Well. I want to know what IceCold did.

Lots of staff members have stated that IceCold did something bad but it wasn't hacking.
But he got out of trouble.

What did he do?
How did he get out of it?

Also, well...I can get  you guys to rank 1. By straight leeching...like...super leeching is what I would call it.
Just get an auto-ready and I will run 215 for hours. IceCold can't stay up longer then me.
He has "responsibilities" & "breaks".
Do that for me then Im level 19 and i would like to Join Redemption we shall do it.
Hi :D

t41nt3d_s1n

AMG SANCT FOR 3RD PLACE

GAO GAO GAO!

;\
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Yz

Well. I want to know what IceCold did.

Gimme ur msn in PMs?

He has "responsibilities" & "breaks".

Lol no he doesn't.

Anyways, Meta gets co lead back. |:

I want Firey to agree whether there should be a new leader or not. If he does, any of the Co Leads can get leader position - I assume none of them want it however :/
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

I'd want leader position if:
1. everyone agrees
2. if firey agrees to have a new leader or not.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

good weekend guys ;) now we like 900k behind. xD
<br />

FireyDevel

Wow, well I'm enjoyin' the Redemption love. Been gone for only a day but overthrow me if you shall, it is your decision.

I guess we can vote on a new leader, I am fine with that.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Yz

Quote from: FireyDevel on October 25, 2010, 09:23:15 AM
Wow, well I'm enjoyin' the Redemption love. Been gone for only a day but overthrow me if you shall, it is your decision.

I guess we can vote on a new leader, I am fine with that.

Nah, I mean like, if Redemption revives, you should be on more often dude.

Not just daily, at least 3-4 hours, when I see you on weekends - its not long D: Unless you do stay up, but NO ONE is in your timezone?
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

FireyDevel

Quote from: Tricky on October 25, 2010, 09:25:46 AM
Nah, I mean like, if Redemption revives, you should be on more often dude.

Not just daily, at least 3-4 hours, when I see you on weekends - its not long D: Unless you do stay up, but NO ONE is in your timezone?

We are as revived as it's gonna get... And I do know that. Did you forget that I am sittin on 1.82 mil gp atm? And I don't know what you did, you lead this guild for the entire time with >400k gp, and everyones complainin about my activity? I do get on, not to grind so much anymore due to the fact that we either get whored and lose the gp we earn (for UNKNOWN) reasons... 10 people have been added to the guild since I have been given leadership position.

Aside from all that which doesn't seem to matter, I for one am willing to fight tooth and nail against those who dare try to remark Red as a guild any lesser then it is, which has been proven with my many fueds in and out of the thread.

I can admit that I am not as active as I used to be, so be it if a new leader should be chosen. I say let the voting begin, though it's gonna be tough seeing as how there are 5-6 people who really deserve the position.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Yz

Don't bark at me like that when I'm going with the flow here, I didn't suggest you give leadership away.

Next time, lead the guild yourself, if you don't think I do anything - strange how every guild I lead is huge & successful, even though I apparently don't do a thing.

FYI, 50 people were added when I was leader. 2-3 of the new members this time around were cuz of me, and a lot of them just quit anyways >_>

edit - instead of saying how I'm a bad leader, why don't you just say why you should stay leader or what you think should happen?

Now onto another matter, I was thinking - why not kick all inactives with less then 200k GP? Start fresh, yo : O
DISCORD killyzkill

Bingham

Hi :D

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

nooo

p.s. i needed to talk to you but i forgot and cba. see ya sometime

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-