March 28, 2024, 08:21:03 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Media Team Application Form

Media Team Application Form

Started by Optimism, July 23, 2011, 08:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

July 23, 2011, 08:29:03 PM Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:40:50 PM by Optimism
We are creating a new subdivision of staff, called the Media Team. This team will be in charge of updating content on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, YouTube and Deviant Art.

What I need from this community are individuals who are familiar with each platform. Make a general statement regarding your familiarity and experience with the platform of your choice. Overall, we will require 5 community members, one for each platform. Currently, LightRequiem is heading Twitter. All other positions are open at the moment. The reason I have made the application general (lacking format), is to better overview your capabilities (in other words, I need independent thinkers who can create an application without pre-set requirements [I'm not going to baby you]).

In the future, we may assign 2 individuals per platform (teams of two for updating content). Send those applications in ladies and gents!

Since many of you seem to be confused regarding the application, I've proposed the following format. Apply below:

Forum name:

Media platform desired:

Why you deserve this platform:

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for:

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming:

Good luck all!

GM Optimism
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yoshi91

July 23, 2011, 08:36:03 PM #1 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:41:05 PM by Optimism
Forum name: Yoshi91

Media platform desired: Facebook

Why you deserve this platform: I deserve this platform because I am very active on Facebook and could greatly help the Zylon Gaming community by posting news, updates and/or any other materials that needs concern.

Overall, I am a dependable person that you can trust and mature enough to make necessary updates for the Facebook page. Here on the forums, you can see that I mostly post objective replies that could help the topic. I don't usually spam or post irrelevant materials just for the post counts.

Although my first language is not English, I've learned and now could efficiently use it as needed. So no need to worry about lack of the English language from me, I can post or answer player's questions thoroughly well.

To sum it all up, I am reliable enough to follow instructions or judge what is necessary for the Facebook page. For example; deleting inappropriate contents, spams, etc., that could harm Zylon Gaming's eminence. Simply, I will insure a safe and welcoming environment on Facebook, corresponding to the mission "To provide you with an excellent gaming environment!" Zylon Gaming hopes to accomplish.

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for: I am actively available on MSN so if the site ever goes down, GMs/Admins could easily contact me to inform players, on the reason(s) and or when the site will be again available.

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: Well, I have been with Zylon Gaming, playing BoutCheetah since the beta version, until it was briefly shut-down due to some issues. I have only found the new BC, and started playing again, around March, this year of 2011. Getting to know and re-familiarize myself with many of the players and staff here has been quite a roller-coaster-ride. To this day, I have made a lot of friendships and am in the guild; CourageCrew.

Thanks for your time, and I hope with all the time and thoughts I have spent on making this, I will qualify to become one of the Media Staff.  :)

mo9

+1 for yoshi
great app really convincing and yoshi would be great for this position
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Optimism

Great job Yoshi -- new staff will be selected in one week's time.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Selene

Forum name: Princess_Cutie

Media platform desired: Facebook

Why you deserve this platform: I deserve this platform because I am on Facebook daily and could benefit Zylon Gaming by updating news and other items of interest. My updating of news and postings would be creative and invoke excitement. I would make the posting fun as well as in informative to the Zylon Gaming Community.

I am mature enough to know what should be posted on Facebook and have a sense of fairness.

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for:

- Detailed oriented
- Make my updates creative; invoke excitement
- Like to make the reader want more
- Take really nice screen shots

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: I started out playing Bots until it got shut down. Then moved to Boutcheetah. I'm well known to the community, I'm level 200 currently. I'm in the guild Silence. I've been playing Boutcheetah for about 7-8months. I'm active about 5-7 hours a day. I often help other players.

Robocop7ant

Nice application Princess C

i hope you get the Position ;)
GOOD LUCK ;)
<br />

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Yz

July 23, 2011, 10:26:20 PM #7 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:31:45 PM by Tricky
Forum name: Tricky

Media platform desired: Youtube

Why you deserve this platform: Because I've been helping this game almost since day 1 (most of the time) I've been a good forum mod and the most active forumer/one of the most active players since I came back, so it' obvious I'd always be around to do routinely updates/adds or anything necessary. I've been making videos for a while now, since I find it fun. I'm learning to use Sony Vegas soon so I'd be able to do the cool stuff you'd need :3

I'm obviously fit for the job when it comes to social ability and activity seeing as I'm a forum moderator and most people know I'm good at managing a youtube profile and coming up with ideas for original things. I'd do well with the account and Zylon will benefit from it :P

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for: I'm active on MSN, learning to edit videos with better effects, able to get people on whenever I need to film something and I have experience with this kind of thing.

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: Been a vGM, Forum mod and ingame mod loads of times for Zylon.Once bots started showing signs of being shut down, I started on BC and I've been a part of Zylon for a bit over a year now.

Hope ya like.
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Quote from: leiholm93 on July 23, 2011, 10:01:51 PM
Nice application Princess C

i hope you get the Position ;)
GOOD LUCK ;)
Thanks, I hope so too.

asmit10

Quote from: Tricky on July 23, 2011, 10:26:20 PM
Forum name: Tricky

Media platform desired: Youtube

Why you deserve this platform: Because I've been helping this game almost since day 1 (most of the time) I've been a good forum mod and the most active forumer/one of the most active players since I came back, so it' obvious I'd always be around to do routinely updates/adds or anything necessary. I've been making videos for a while now, since I find it fun. I'm learning to use Sony Vegas soon so I'd be able to do the cool stuff you'd need :3

I'm obviously fit for the job when it comes to social ability and activity seeing as I'm a forum moderator and most people know I'm good at managing a youtube profile and coming up with ideas for original things. I'd do well with the account and Zylon will benefit from it :P

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for: I'm active on MSN, learning to edit videos with better effects, able to get people on whenever I need to film something and I have experience with this kind of thing.

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: Been a vGM, Forum mod and ingame mod loads of times for Zylon.Once bots started showing signs of being shut down, I started on BC and I've been a part of Zylon for a bit over a year now.

Hope ya like.

+1
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

BonzoDog

July 24, 2011, 02:21:29 AM #10 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:30:22 AM by BonzoDog
Forum name: BonzoDog

Media platform desired: YouTube & Facebook (preferably YouTube)

Why you deserve this platform: I deserve this platform because I am qualified not only with several years of experience with social networking sites and creating high standard YouTube videos since I could type but also because I "literally" have the qualifications:
- I am currently studying iMedia in College. So far I have finished and passed:
 *Unit 1 - Digital Graphics (Taking, Editing & producing Media of a professional standard [Videos, Photos etc.]
 *Unit 2 - Web Authoring (Reviewing, Planning, Designing and creating high standard professional WebSites)
 *Unit 3 - Game Engines (Currently studying - Involves studying how games work & even producing our own games!)

I am frequently on Facebook & YouTube, not a day goes by in which I do not spend the occasional hour updating the latest news on YouTube / Facebook. Facebook, YouTube & BoutCheetah pretty much some up my daily routine, although of course I do see the outside world every now again; you know? the occasional party every week or two.

Only because I party does not mean I am some teenage mess, sure i drink & have fun but who doesn't? I am mature, organised and currently receiving excellent grades so far, and it seems like the good grades just keep on coming.

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for: If someone (GM / Mod) may be in need to contact me, then that should be no trouble whatsoever; I will freely share my Skype, MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & even my mobile number.

I have been producing videos since I could walk so I know that i will make a huge difference to your media currently on the WebSite. In no less than a few hours I could easily surpass your expectations and create a new, exciting trailer for your Home Page.
I'm more than sure that i'm the only person who is "actually" qualified to produce professional media.
and of course because I have always been a fan of producing media I have the correct tools, I have:
- Windows Movie Maker
- Sony Vegas Pro 10
- Muvee Reveal
- High Quality Capturing Software (for screen recording & game recording)
- Capture Card (For TV, Xbox, PS3 etc.)
- And of course, Paint. Whats an artist without Paint?

Computers - If my computer were to fail, no worry. I have 4 Custom Built Gaming PC's and 3 Laptops

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: Before Zylon Gaming I used to play one game lots, that game was BOTS!! it was everything i love shoved into one action-packed role play game. I played bots from the day it came out, I had three level 100 accounts (which was max level back then), I played on a daily basis and enjoyed it too, it never got boring and it was just unbelievably fun to play with my friends. but then, when I was at my peak... BLAM! Bots was shut down, and soon after Acclaim followed.

after a year of grieving, what do I find? BoutCheetah! - Bots reborn!
So, I currently own three accounts: BonzoDog (Surge Level 166), Bonzo (Patch level 38) & BonzoDawg (Ram level 27).
Today I purchased members as before hand i had not known the benefits.
I play "Very" frequently on my own and with friends, one friend in particular I invited to play BoutCheetah and today bought membership such as me!

Thank You so much for your time, I hope that i have met up to your expectations and hopefully become one of your beloved Media staff due to the large amount of time & effort I put into this application form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys check this out, I've made a new Youtube that you will LOVE! http://www.youtube.com/user/BonzoDogBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXr0I7N05EE

Yz

^ Read one paragraph, knew this guy was el royale badass.
DISCORD killyzkill

BonzoDog

Thanks man, I really want to be a part of the Media team

asmit10

Quote from: BonzoDog on July 24, 2011, 02:21:29 AM

Media platform desired: Youtube / Facebook

Why you deserve this platform: I deserve this platform because I am qualified not only with several years of experience with social networking sites and creating high standard YouTube videos since I could type but also because I "literally" have the qualifications:
 *Unit 1 - Digital Graphics (Taking, Editing & producing Media of a professional standard [Videos, Photos etc.]
 *Unit 2 - Web Authoring (Reviewing, Planning, Designing and creating high standard professional WebSites)
 *Unit 3 - Game Engines (Currently studying - Involves studying how games work & even producing our own games!)

I am frequently on Facebook & YouTube, not a day goes by in which I do not spend the occasional hour updating the latest news on YouTube / Facebook. Facebook, YouTube & BoutCheetah pretty much some up my daily routine, although of course I do see the outside world every now again; you know? the occasional party every week or two.

Only because I party does not mean I am some teenage mess, sure i drink & have fun but who doesn't? I am mature, organised and currently receiving excellent grades so far, and it seems like the good grades just keep on coming.

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for: If someone (GM / Mod) may be in need to contact me, then that should be no trouble whatsoever; I will freely share my Skype, MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & even my mobile number.

I have been producing videos since I could walk so I know that i will make a huge difference to your media currently on the WebSite. In no less than a few hours I could easily surpass your expectations and create a new, exciting trailer for your Home Page.
I'm more than sure that i'm the only person who is "actually" qualified to produce professional media.
and of course because I have always been a fan of producing media I have the correct tools, I have:
- Windows Movie Maker
- Sony Vegas Pro 10
- Muvee Reveal

Computers - If my computer were to fail, no worry. I have 4 Custom Built Gaming PC's and 3 Laptops

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: Before Zylon Gaming I used to play one game lots, that game was BOTS!! it was everything i love shoved into one action-packed role play game. I played bots from the day it came out, I had three level 100 accounts (which was max level back then), I played on a daily basis and enjoyed it too, it never got boring and it was just unbelievably fun to play with my friends. but then, when I was at my peak... BLAM! Bots was shut down, and soon after Acclaim followed.

So, I currently own three accounts: BonzoDog (Surge Level 130), Bonzo (Patch level 38) & BonzoDawg (Ram level 27).
I play "Very" frequently on my own and with friends, one friend in particular I invited to play BoutCheetah and today bought membership such as me!

Thank You so much for your time, I hope that i have met up to your expectations and hopefully become one of your beloved Media staff due to the large amount of time & effort I put into this application form.

+10 so which one is he getting? lol
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Optimism

Quote from: BonzoDog on July 24, 2011, 02:21:29 AM

Media platform desired: Youtube / Facebook

- Windows Movie Maker
- Sony Vegas Pro 10
- Muvee Reveal

So, I currently own three accounts: BonzoDog (Surge Level 130), Bonzo (Patch level 38) & BonzoDawg (Ram level 27).

Well now...

lol.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-