April 19, 2024, 11:53:51 AMLatest Member: choe9512
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Media Team Application Form

Media Team Application Form

Started by Optimism, July 23, 2011, 08:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

If bonzo gets it. I would love to be his assistant if I'm approved too.

BonzoDog

Thanks princess, i'd love to have you as an assistant, Tricky also.

Dillh

good luck to whom ever get the positions to you all i am sure they will pick the right people :)
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

BonzoDog

Guys, Heres the new trailer, i'm sure that you'll find it easily surpasses the current trailer. Is it possible to switch trailers and hve mine on the home page?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5neAOUL2tI

iwasbobo

I prefer the current trailer, tbh. =/

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

BonzoDog

seriously? it has a LOT more detail what the games about & is twice as long

Optimism

The current trailer is better, IMO, only because trailers are suppose to be action packed and draw people to the game. Yours is more of an informational overview of the game, rather than a trailer o.O.

Think "action packed" >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

BonzoDog

its twice as long because first one was 1:50 -.- this is 3mins & tells ALL the basics of the game and what people would want to know if they were going to start playing.

Toast

Quote from: BonzoDog on July 25, 2011, 08:45:04 PM
Guys, Heres the new trailer, i'm sure that you'll find it easily surpasses the current trailer. Is it possible to switch trailers and hve mine on the home page?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5neAOUL2tI

I like it, it's not too bad. Shows different features of the game.

iwasbobo

Quote from: BonzoDog on July 25, 2011, 09:27:17 PM
its twice as long because first one was 1:50 -.- this is 3mins & tells ALL the basics of the game and what people would want to know if they were going to start playing.

Exactly. Informational video. It's not a trailer. Only include exciting scenes. Make the person interested. Once they're interested, they can start searching for an informational video like yours. If you want me to tell you some other things to improve on, ask.

BonzoDog

The video was only for Allies purpose anyway, Allie asked me to upload a video showing i'm capable of editing & that i'm dedicated to BoutCheetah, I wouldn't have spent serveral hours and several mil on this vid if I wasn't and I got even more of my sector videos coming up tomorrow. XD

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Imbluelike

Forum name: imbluelike

Media platform desired: Facebook.

Why you deserve this platform:I deserve this platform because I have been very active in BoutCheetah and have a preferably good touch to Facebook. I also like to update the world with the current news in-game and out. I am active on Facebook and BoutCheetah. My English is very fluent and I would like to have many more happy memories with this company and game.

Other attributes that may be useful for the position applied for: I have a Aim,MSN,Skype,Google+, Gmail,Hotmail and Yahoo. If the server ever goes down for any apparent reason, the Staff can contact me anytime on any of the services above.

A general history of your time here at Zylon Gaming: I have been here at Zylon Gaming, preferably BoutCheetah for about 2 months now. I joined after a friend of mine suggested BoutCheetah to me. Even though I am new here, I have got to know many players and staff. If anyone needs help, I'm here for them. If I would be accepted for this platform, I will do my best for the world to notice this server. Thank you for your time.
Cool kids ~_~

"Life is like chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get."-Forrest Gump

asmit10

anyone notice that some information in the video is wrong, ex. Patch Power: Crit, you missed Trans Attack and Trans Defense. And Ram Power: Trans Defense and Special Trans, when it is Trans Guage, Trans Speed, and Special Trans.

other then that. Gj.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-