June 27, 2024, 06:55:22 PMLatest Member: DouglasBroag
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » My first real heartbreak, I'm happy?

My first real heartbreak, I'm happy?

Started by Pokeh, July 30, 2011, 05:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

Quote from: Allie on July 30, 2011, 06:04:47 AM
Love is defined differently by all; no one can tell you if you are in love with someone, before or now.

Ask yourself a few questions..
If you found out she was dating someone else, would you be crushed beyond what you feel now?
If she moved into your neighborhood, would you want her more than you do now?
If you would never break up, would you ever love her less?
Did you feel loved by her?
Do you still feel as if she loves you?
If she told you she hated you, and she meant it, would you still love her?

..if it's true love, it doesn't fade.
True love is eternal; if you feel any different now than you did before, you mistook true love for desires and illusions of love.
Questions such as the ones mentioned will tell you simple..whether you are still in love, or whether you just convinced yourself you were in love because you liked the feeling of being loved by her, or whether it was just a temporary illusion.
..no one can answer this for you.
Wow...Rabi is amazed its so true
Don't think, feel

Toast

dimon69

What Allie said is really true..

Anyway try to think for a few seconds this: If you two ended it, and she got another boyfriend, how would you feel?..

And about the happy tears. A lot of  my friends went through what you did, honestly I didn't but I kind of understood what those happy tears were. Most of the time, they are relieving tears.. I mean, from what I understood you had that thought that she had some1 else in her heart, so you already had those sad tears deep inside, but then when you went through her FB page, and got to that conclusion, you probably were relieved from that thought thinking you finally found out the truth.. Better not end it yet, because just from questioning that you truly love her, means that you are scared of not loving her. In other words, I can't say this for sure because I don't know you, but I'd say you actually love her.

I hope this helped, even for a bit. :)

"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Yz

July 30, 2011, 12:10:41 PM #18 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 12:11:15 PM by Tricky
we're kids, KIDS. y u dwell on love >.> i haven't yet.

lol lies @ the 10 girls bit :P
DISCORD killyzkill

dimon69

Lol Tricky xD.
I don't believe in love but meh.. Seems like he really loves her.

Yz

Quote from: dimon69 on July 30, 2011, 12:28:34 PM
Lol Tricky xD.

You just contradicted yourself big time. we all know love is real, the one's who "don't believe it" are the underground hardcore romantics
DISCORD killyzkill

dimon69

Quote from: Tricky on July 30, 2011, 01:14:53 PM
Quote from: dimon69 on July 30, 2011, 12:28:34 PM
Lol Tricky xD.

You just contradicted yourself big time. we all know love is real, the one's who "don't believe it" are the underground hardcore romantics

I knew I contradicted myself lol. xD And what does "underground hardcore romantics" mean? Sounds freaky  .__.

Pokeh

Quote from: Tricky on July 30, 2011, 12:10:41 PM
we're kids, KIDS. y u dwell on love >.> i haven't yet.

lol lies @ the 10 girls bit :P

I'm not trying to prove a point, just stating a fact. Like this wasn't even a "Hey I think she likes me, +1" This was actually all the chicks (half of which were sluts, no points.) that liked me.

@ Allie: She updated her facebook status, and she never updates her facebook status;

" A true n caring relation doesn't have to speak loud
A soft understanding is just enuf
bcoz........
it's not the mouth that really speaks , but it's the heart that feels"

We never talk about our relationship. Neither of us even asked each other out. It just happened. I feel it's directed to me, and it's safe to assume she is still interested. That post of the guy with all the hearts on that one pic? It's still there. She usually deletes that kind of stuff. Idk but it just seems like a friend zone thing.

She msg'd me earlier this morning as well. I think it should be ok, but I'll just take some time off this for a while. Shouldn't be hard because she's already so far away from me :P

Thanks Allie.

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on July 30, 2011, 03:46:17 PMA true n caring relation doesn't have to speak loud
bcoz........

she sounds rere lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Tricky on July 30, 2011, 03:49:54 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on July 30, 2011, 03:46:17 PMA true n caring relation doesn't have to speak loud
bcoz........

she sounds rere lol

Oh the english? Consider it a fad where she's from. Evry1 update fbook statuz like....dis.

kaos555

July 30, 2011, 05:04:09 PM #25 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 05:07:39 PM by kaos555
Well i will never have a sex life because wat bleeds for days and still live's is a work of the devil. btw im kidding >.> that is wat one of my friends said..

The path is open.

ihatemods

lmao did you just admit to dating your 1st cousin? or maybe i took that out of context?

kaos555

Quote from: ihatemods on July 30, 2011, 07:02:25 PM
lmao did you just admit to dating your 1st cousin? or maybe i took that out of context?
Not at all.

The path is open.

GavinGill

Learn from it and move on. Honestly, it wouldn't have worked out.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zomniethe4

I was expecting something a little bit more wallier from gavin.

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-