April 19, 2024, 11:21:18 AMLatest Member: choe9512
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » The 'other' server is at it again

The 'other' server is at it again

Started by Santa, September 05, 2011, 03:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulie

i havent logged on in a while but im guessing were all pissed off at something may i ask at what?!?!?!?! :-\

zepher1

So you joined today and have three posts, all in this topic, and have used a hack to bypass boutcheetah's zylonshield, who are you again?

kile2211

Allie

hey look, zirak is crying from his house @ 24 Gailwood Crt in Brampton, Ontario, Canada,
qqqqqqq

kaos555

September 06, 2011, 01:15:58 AM #19 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:16:32 AM by kaos555
Quote from: Allie on September 06, 2011, 01:14:23 AM
hey look, zirak is crying from his house @ 24 Gailwood Crt in Brampton, Ontario, Canada,
qqqqqqq
Lolololol i go chop his face off >:)

The path is open.

Optimism

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Sorry I've been inactive lately -- I'm going through a few measures to try and get this back healed before school starts.

D:
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

You're a retard.
First off, ASMing a simple function is simple -- we can bypass their shield just as easy as they can bypass ours.
Second off, we don't touch them -- if you're gonna say that we shouldn't tell our players BE is bad just because they hack our players and hack the opposite game whom leaves them alone then I have lost hope in all of BE players, cause obviously you're an Evo supporting nerd lol.

zepher1

September 06, 2011, 01:43:36 AM #22 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:47:13 PM by Santa
Quote from: Saelthus on September 06, 2011, 01:34:01 AM
Quote from: Santa on September 05, 2011, 03:31:37 PM
Well, as I'm sure you all are aware, Zirak decided to use Ugly Ponies's database(s) to memory edit users of BoutCheetah a few weeks ago.  Now, they are making bypasses for our Zylon Shield.  We have not done anything to them in forever, nor do we intend to, so whatever else you guys want to do to **** with us go ahead.  I will be copying a lot of your ideas now for pay back, as I do not feel like making a simple bypass to your evoshield, which is pointless.  I will be releasing a patched version of ZylonShield so Zirak's bypass will not work for long. In fact, I'm sure they will make another cover story saying : proof or it didn't happen.  So, I urge you all to go download his bypass, so you can post it on the thread they make.

~RedEyes.

Are you an idiot? The point of a bypass is to get around a patch, that's what Zirak did; If Santa had the time/immaturity to do so, he'd do the same, but he'd rather concentrate on his own game rather than memory edit another. It's BE's fault because they have said that our staff are the "immature" ones (you just said it yourself) yet one of their staff is making memory edits for Ugly Ponies, lol wtf. Btw two companies that are "competitive" aren't supposed to attack each other, that's not the way it works in the real world, in real life the companies would focus on making themselves better thus proving the other worse, which BE has failed to do. @Copying ideas, Ugly Ponies's whole server is a copied idea, 90% of their connections are recorded from B.C, they may claim that since we started with their source for a server that we copied them, but Kenny has completely recoded the server, and it's nothing like that piece of shit you can download off elitepvpers. BTW Ugly Ponies does suck, they make no useful updates and just released 3 game modes that have no purpose, gg.

Lol @ nub evo players (not all evo players are nubs, just a select few)

Optimism

September 06, 2011, 02:04:23 AM #23 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:06:53 AM by Optimism
Zepher is going at it, gloves off and all o.O.

:].

Bye failthus. I hope you don't mind me removing that post (you know, the one that took you 20 minutes to type ;3).

Kenny or Matt, if you see this, throw Allie's administrator status back on her (she likes it hawt [I'm high on pain pills, excuse me ;3]).
- Opti -
- Retired -

Saelthus

Quote from: Optimism on September 06, 2011, 02:04:23 AM

Bye failthus. I hope you don't mind me removing that post (you know, the one that took you 20 minutes to type ;3).

bye :D i still love you opti.

Optimism

Quote from: Saelthus on September 06, 2011, 02:06:23 AM
Quote from: Optimism on September 06, 2011, 02:04:23 AM

bye :D i still love you opti.

Stop. You're going to make me feel bad ;3.
- Opti -
- Retired -

kaos555

I like how Bc has are own little fights between like silence and allie, but then we all come together when be steps in o-o

The path is open.

Optimism

September 06, 2011, 02:16:03 AM #27 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:17:12 AM by Optimism
We be gankin bitches up in har if dey come messin wit our possy.

That just doesn't sound "G" enough. I'm out of practice.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Meta

Quote from: Optimism on September 06, 2011, 02:16:03 AM

you just spoke those 90s "G" swag ;o

Optimism

Quote from: Meta on September 06, 2011, 02:31:31 AM
Quote from: Optimism on September 06, 2011, 02:16:03 AM

you just spoke those 90s "G" swag ;o

Damnit D:.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-