April 19, 2024, 07:02:24 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » The 'other' server is at it again

The 'other' server is at it again

Started by Santa, September 05, 2011, 03:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher1

So now Gavin's a nub who hopes the blame can be dumped on b.c's staff, this time they're innocent, the **** is this shit? Zirak has repetitively hacked b.c, posted youtube video's of him hacking it, what's the big leap to say he hacked an account, or that he created a way around zylonshield, and being the hog of attention he is (shown through his youtube videos) put it in his signature... I believe we have a bunch of fanboys up in here

Allie

God ****ing damn you guys are retards.

mo9

September 08, 2011, 07:13:39 PM #62 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 07:22:05 PM by mo9
irrelevant much ?
edit: lol didnt see the status mmk nvm
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

zepher1

Quote from: GavinGill on September 08, 2011, 07:38:09 PM
Quote from: zepher1 on September 08, 2011, 06:31:53 PM
So now Gavin's a nub who hopes the blame can be dumped on b.c's staff, this time they're innocent, the **** is this shit?
The **** are you saying? I haven't said anything in regards to this situation at all, I was just clarifying something in regards to a post that was made weeks ago about something entirely different. Y'know, the thing he quoted.

Quote from: AlttsAlt on September 08, 2011, 07:20:25 PMWow.  Way to attack one of Bot's most intelligent and interesting people.  A bunch of fanboys?  Really?  Look at you.  You're obviously trying to sell the point that BC > BE on a BC forum I might add.  Doesn't that make you a fanboy?  I believe so.  Maybe give some real reason instead of going "HURR DURR BE WORSE".  It's subjective and based on opinion.  >______>
I wouldn't say I'm any more intelligent than the average Joe but if this is your way of buttering me up so you can get in my pants, I'm all for it Lyfe. ;]

I was under the impression it was about this subject but posted over @ ev0

@other dude: Nah man I was attacking Gavin, not saying BC was better in anyway, at all, maybe you should like reread the post, cause the only thing I said was that Zirak was more than likely guilty and I didn't see why Gavin didn't see that o-o"

zepher1

Where'd I say **** fails? o-o I recall saying they made 3 useless modes in pvp

asmit10

Quote from: AlttsAlt on September 08, 2011, 08:27:02 PM
BTW Ugly Ponies does suck, they make no useful updates and just released 3 game modes that have no purpose, gg.

STUPID SHITE

who r u
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

AlttsAlt

idk but who the **** are you is the better question
Ryan Bonzo

Member of:

IGN: OG BonzoDawg

zepher1

Quote from: AlttsAlt on September 08, 2011, 08:27:02 PM
Quote from: zepher1 on September 08, 2011, 08:24:18 PM
BTW Ugly Ponies does suck, they make no useful updates

STUPID SHITE
 Stop flaming.

Lol'd, yet again I was referring to the three new updates, just didn't point it out assuming you'd know what I was talking about, and it was in reply to something the guy had said before me

Allie

September 08, 2011, 08:47:44 PM #68 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:48:26 PM by Allie
The point of this thread is obv.
Zirak constantly does stupid shit in order to harm BC while we leave Evo alone.
Zirak memory edited accounts using the Evo database, constantly used memory edits to obtain information about our server so he can fix his, and even created memory edits/bypasses for our shield.
If you put BC at fault or deny any of this, you are a ****ing retard and deserve to be on the internet, the home for ****ing retards like you.

Hct13345

Quote from: Allie on September 08, 2011, 08:47:44 PM
The point of this thread is obv.
Zirak constantly does stupid shit in order to harm BC while we leave Evo alone.
Zirak memory edited accounts using the Evo database, constantly used memory edits to obtain information about our server so he can fix his, and even created memory edits/bypasses for our shield.
If you put BC at fault or deny any of this, you are a ****ing retard and deserve to be on the internet, the home for ****ing retards like you.

You guys didn't leave Acclaim bots!! alone, why should evo games leave Zylon gaming alone. :o

Allie

Let them do as they please, but they lose the right to say they're any better than us lmao.
"omg the owners of BC were the hackers of BOTS so don't play BC".
"omg the owners of evo hack BC qqqqq"

Zirak's just mad we can do everything he can but better.
So he's trying to put us down to put himself up, but it's only making Evo look bad: we leave them alone and we expect the same.
Besides..it's very dangerous to play with fire.
If he keeps it up, he's gonna get burnt.

Optimism

Malicious intent is the same, regardless of how you look at it.

All credibility that may formerly have existed with that server is now gone. For shame.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-