March 28, 2024, 09:54:35 AMLatest Member: donkey
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » The 'other' server is at it again

The 'other' server is at it again

Started by Santa, September 05, 2011, 03:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher1

Quote from: Saelthus on September 06, 2011, 01:44:04 AM
Quote from: Allie on September 06, 2011, 01:40:18 AM
You're a retard.
First off, ASMing a simple function is simple -- we can bypass their shield just as easy as they can bypass ours.
Second off, we don't touch them -- if you're gonna say that we shouldn't tell our players BE is bad just because they hack our players and hack the opposite game whom leaves them alone then I have lost hope in all of BE players, cause obviously you're an Evo supporting nerd lol.

At this point im wasting my time typing to you. you're too retarded and completly ignored like three things i said.

Maybe you should learn to read before you commet. And i support both servers however I dont support ignorant monkeys such as yourself

Edit guy above me you know nothing about the two servers, you're just some dork taking sides.. hush now.

Lol @ this guy, been around since 07 and he thinks I know nothing of either server, ***** I was around when b.e was first coming into beta and got shutdown. -.-" You also addressed none of my points and your whole post was hypocritical in saying that I was taking sides when you completely and utterly lack objectivity yourself. lrn2nothypocrite

Iridion

Quote from: Santa on September 05, 2011, 03:31:37 PM
Well, as I'm sure you all are aware, Zirak decided to use Ugly Ponies's database(s) to hack users of BoutCheetah a few weeks ago.  Now, they are making bypasses for our Zylon Shield.  We have not done anything to them in forever, nor do we intend to, so whatever else you guys want to do to **** with us go ahead.  I will be copying a lot of your ideas now for pay back, as I do not feel like making a simple bypass to your evoshield, which is pointless.  I will be releasing a patched version of ZylonShield so Zirak's bypass will not work for long. In fact, I'm sure they will make another cover story saying : proof or it didn't happen.  So, I urge you all to go download his bypass, so you can post it on the thread they make.

~RedEyes.

k

other posts are just idiots throwing random insults

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Zirak's going too far now.. They gotta stop making it personal. Jrh must be pissed, Zirak's doin a shit job with keeping the peace =/
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Santa on September 05, 2011, 03:57:27 PM
Quote from: Toast on September 05, 2011, 03:53:33 PM
Are we suppose to download the bypass? What's it suppose to do?

so jrharbort wont e-mail my parents again because he's a stalker.
Lol just lol
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

Quote from: deathraper on September 06, 2011, 07:00:42 AM
Quote from: Santa on September 05, 2011, 03:57:27 PM
Quote from: Toast on September 05, 2011, 03:53:33 PM
Are we suppose to download the bypass? What's it suppose to do?

so jrharbort wont e-mail my parents again because he's a stalker.
Lol just lol
It's true, I saw one of those e-mails on Kenny's TV, it's about 2 pages ( each page has about 1000 words or more ) and at the end he says, and I quote "After summarizing" at that point I started laughing because he said the whole story in more than 2000 words.

Black Sheep

BoutEvo really sucks BC is much better BoutEvo just copied all from BC

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

koolwolf2

I feel sorry for the fail attempt to hack bc lol
Newest one:

eco999

Quote from: Corr on September 06, 2011, 04:10:13 PM
lmao two fence sitters here.

Also, naw it's not a legit bypass, it's a hoax. Doesn't even work. You guys got trolled, hard, by a signature.

LOL.
lolwat? kewl. 0.o

Santa

September 06, 2011, 05:52:29 PM #38 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:02:16 PM by Santa

Also, naw it's not a legit bypass, it's a hoax. Doesn't even work. You guys got trolled, hard, by a signature.

LOL.

That bypass worked the first time he posted it.  I then patched his first bypass attempt.  He then patches his bypass attempt to work again, and finally i patch that one, then he repatches his bypass attempt, and I patch that bypass as well.  He has not released a new one since.  What zirak did this time, and last time was no hoax. Furthermore, zirak doesn't know how to 'troll', he just knows how to hack.  There are only a handful of people who know how to make a bypass like zirak did.  Bots is going to be hackable no matter what you do, so saying its impossible to remove evo shield from bout evo is not a true.  If Megaarkade can bypass evo's shield, then I wouldn't even have to blink 2 times before bypassing it.  I just don't want to cause trouble with evo like Zirak likes doing to BoutCheetah.  If evo wants to continue releasing new bypasses, then I will start releasing evo shield bypasses, along with several other files that require absolutely no hacks to do 99999999 gun damage / 99999 bullets / 0 hp on all monsters / etc..  So, if you want to continue, we can both make our games very hackable very easily.

Thats my 2 cents anyway.

Allie

LOL.

l
m
f
a
o

corr has become a new*** retard making shit up to make evo look good
lala

eco999

Allie what happened to your Administrator rank? O.O

kaos555

Quote from: eco999 on September 06, 2011, 06:06:03 PM
Allie what happened to your Administrator rank? O.O
She got demoted by herself o-o

The path is open.

eco999

asmit10

She's still admin. She just makes her self look like a normal member.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mhj

Zirak, Zirak, Zirak.. How mature done.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-