April 30, 2024, 11:32:06 AMLatest Member: qvas3389
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » PvP Tournament #1 (REGISTRATION WILL END AT SEPT 18th)

PvP Tournament #1 (REGISTRATION WILL END AT SEPT 18th)

Started by Ray_Kalm, September 14, 2010, 05:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 14, 2010, 09:47:56 PM
Nitex, I just 4-0'd you at 10 percent today on a desktop with a new keyboard (who do I sound like XD).

You're leaps and bounds behind me. I smashed your ego three years ago. Here is a common misconception (your mentality):

You believe that somehow you will beat me for the first time in years in the finals of this tournament. Let me tell you something; the best pvpers win majority vs select opposition. My win ratio against you is ovar 9000:1. You'd have to accomplish far more than one victory over me to claim my title. Simple.

Yea, you smashed me around when I first came to this game. Is this what you are referring to -- my newb days? My friend, I'm a far different player now -- it shows in your losses. You can keep claiming rust while I keep smashing you. Humble yourself. This is the side of you that I was referring to in-game today. Given my skill level far supersedes anyone at this time, I won't waste my time in this tournament. If you have something to prove, then let it be our games daily. You can't possibly claim my title with one measly win, regardless of how much you attempt to hype this one match. As stated previously, it takes a majority of victories to become the better pvper. Only one man has even come close at my epitome of play -- starscream55.

This kind of **** runs in circles with you (hype a match, talk mad ****, then lose) -- and its yet to stop.

Prove to me that you're better.

A tournament is the perfect way to prove who's the best, I'm not taking your excuses. You seem scared that you might lose (which you obviously will).

Anyways, if one tournament won't be enough, then how about 2? Or 3? Maybe even 4? I'll smash you in each and every one of them. I don't want your childish excuses.

I would openheartedly say you're better if you manage to get top in this tournament.

So, please, enough of your excuses, and join this tournament.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Optimism

September 15, 2010, 11:59:54 AM #31 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:01:47 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 11:49:45 AM
Prove to me that you're better.

A tournament is the perfect way to prove who's the best, I'm not taking your excuses. You seem scared that you might lose (which you obviously will).

Anyways, if one tournament won't be enough, then how about 2? Or 3? Maybe even 4? I'll smash you in each and every one of them. I don't want your childish excuses.

I would openheartedly say you're better if you manage to get top in this tournament.

So, please, enough of your excuses, and join this tournament.

And the Nitex of old rears his ugly head. Go **** yourself. You've always been pure talk. Nothing has changed. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else in this community. You have everything to prove to me.

\disappoint.

FYI you'd lose to more than just Allie within this community. You fail sir.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 11:59:54 AM

And the Nitex of old rears his ugly head. Go **** yourself. You've always been pure talk. Nothing has changed. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else in this community. You have everything to prove to me.

\disappoint.

FYI you'd lose to more than just Allie within this community. You fail sir.

Your attitude just proves you're scared Optimism. Once again, I'll only say you're better than me if you prove it to me in this tournament. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Optimism

Quote from: Optimism on September 14, 2010, 09:47:56 PM
Nitex, I just 4-0'd you at 10 percent today on a desktop with a new keyboard (who do I sound like XD).

You're leaps and bounds behind me. I smashed your ego three years ago. Here is a common misconception (your mentality):

You believe that somehow you will beat me for the first time in years in the finals of this tournament. Let me tell you something; the best pvpers win majority vs select opposition. My win ratio against you is ovar 9000:1. You'd have to accomplish far more than one victory over me to claim my title. Simple.

Yea, you smashed me around when I first came to this game. Is this what you are referring to -- my newb days? My friend, I'm a far different player now -- it shows in your losses. You can keep claiming rust while I keep smashing you. Humble yourself. This is the side of you that I was referring to in-game today. Given my skill level far supersedes anyone at this time, I won't waste my time in this tournament. If you have something to prove, then let it be our games daily. You can't possibly claim my title with one measly win, regardless of how much you attempt to hype this one match. As stated previously, it takes a majority of victories to become the better pvper. Only one man has even come close at my epitome of play -- starscream55.

This kind of **** runs in circles with you (hype a match, talk mad ****, then lose) -- and its yet to stop.

Apparently, the aforementioned failed to sink into that thick skull of yours. You lose to me daily, yet you think one hyped match will earn you the title that I now posses? Are you delusional? Only by gods saving grace (every fabled god to have EVER existed within religious text) would you win that one much, given your poor performance yesterday. You're terrible, you're repetitive and you've now lost my respect.

Good day sir. I won't be joining this tournament.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:06:58 PM
Apparently, the aforementioned failed to sink into that thick skull of yours. You lose to me daily, yet you think one hyped match will earn you the title that I now posses? Are you delusional? Only by gods saving grace (every fabled god to have EVER existed within religious text) would you win that one much, given your poor performance yesterday. You're terrible, you're repetitive and you've now lost my respect.

Good day sir. I won't be joining this tournament.

I thought you'd say something like that.

As for me being terrible, was just me not trying. Why do you care so much about that anyways when I said I'll "prove" to you what I need to in this tournament?

Not to mention that you're a level 200, had all the latest armor/gadgets and I was able to bring you down to red while I'm 150 with no upgraded shoulder/shields.

Optimism

September 15, 2010, 12:12:41 PM #35 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:15:54 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 12:10:01 PM
I thought you'd say something like that.

As for me being terrible,was just me not trying. Why do you care so much about that anyways when I said I'll "prove" to you what I need to in this tournament?

Not to mention that you're a level 200, had all the latest armor/gadgets and I was able to bring you down to red while I'm 150 with no upgraded shoulder/shields.

I laughed. Red? LOL...now the lies.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:12:41 PM
I laughed.

If you won't join this tournament, then would you be caring enough to go even with me with at least  the same level equipment before presuming you're better?

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 12:14:51 PM
If you won't join this tournament, then would you be caring enough to go even with me with at least  the same level equipment before presuming you're better?

Get on now and I'll remove my damn body and still smash you.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:16:36 PM
Get on now and I'll remove my **** body and still smash you.

First to 5. Make sure to remove your shields/shoulders as well.

Iridion

Shield and shoulders shouldn't count because they aren't 150+
just saying :P

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: iridion3 on September 15, 2010, 12:19:35 PM
Shield and shoulders shouldn't count because they aren't 150+
just saying :P

They are +3 while the ones I have aren't.

Ray_Kalm

Optimism is apparently to foolish to keep his promises.

For one, he had his armor on, above that he had his trans on. Even more, I said first to 5, he left after only played 4 matches.

Optimism

September 15, 2010, 12:55:49 PM #42 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:57:31 PM by Optimism
Best of 5:

Warm up - opti

First game - opti
second game - opti
third game - nitex
fourth game - opti

Nitex had all coins on cept flags. Trans = kow.

Opti = purely coinless. Trans = lanman

Arms were removed. Nitex was + HP and + speed.

Game set match, stfu.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Optimism on September 15, 2010, 12:55:49 PM
Warm up - opti

First game - opti
second game - opti
third game - nitex
fourth game - opti

Nitex had all coins on cept flags. Trans = kow.

Opti = purely coinless. Trans = lanman

Arms were removed. Nitex was + HP and + speed.

Game set match, stfu.

For one, he had his armor on, above that he had his trans on. Even more, I said first to 5, he left after only  having played 4 matches.

(Double post).

Optimism

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 15, 2010, 12:56:18 PM

For one, he had his armor on, above that he had his trans on. Even more, I said first to 5, he left after only  having played 4 matches.

(Double post).

I already mentioned all parts listed. With your wings, you were + speed. HP was about even despite your lies (you had more HP than myself). If anything, I was at a huge disadvantage, and you still lost.

Now please, leave me the **** alone.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-