racism.

Started by Half Life, December 24, 2011, 12:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 24, 2011, 10:16:21 AM
Quote from: Half Life on December 24, 2011, 10:13:02 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 24, 2011, 10:04:04 AM
Quote from: Half Life on December 24, 2011, 09:59:57 AM
lol, well selne whitnessed a guy being racist towards me, ( because im mixed race ) and she just gave him a warning? and expected me to leave it -.-
A warning is ok, if the guy continued however, a mute would've been appropriate.
You could've also screened it and reported the guy.
i didnt think i needed to because Mod Selene witnessed the occasion, people dont understand how serious i take racism, and if a satisfying punishment isn't dealt, i don't let it go, ive occasionally come across the odd racist person in bc, and right now, im getting to the stage where its getting on my nerves and making me want to quit.
Did he continue after Selenes warning ?

I muted him...

AllEyesOnMe

I played all kinds of games with miserable people, there was a time I cared and I got into everyday swearing which lead to being constantly mad but then it came a time I didn't give a shit.
Internet shelters people that could write  books  about flaming but face to face they won't say a word.
Anyway ...you angry = they win.

06 oldfag

Even though the word "nigger" is offensive, most African Americans (not saying other Africans) do not even remember where the word "nigger" came from.  It was an eighteenth century word used to described slaves as inferior or incapable.

Therefore I can say "nigger" as much as I want because these goddamn niggers are so pathetically clueless.  **** yeah, KKK.
 Nope~
i bad

Pokeh

Quote from: 06 old*** on December 26, 2011, 01:56:42 AM
Even though the word "nigger" is offensive, most African Americans (not saying other Africans) do not even remember where the word "nigger" came from.  It was an eighteenth century word used to described slaves as inferior or incapable.

Therefore I can say "nigger" as much as I want because these goddamn niggers are so pathetically clueless.  **** yeah, KKK.

Cant argue against logic-less logical statement.

Jeffalo13

MERRY CHRISTMAS
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yz

Nope~

Nope~
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Nope~
lal

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

kaos555

meh.. apparently where i live "nigger" gets you jumped.
But "*****" shows you have some form of respect for that person.
but i flaunt the word "nigger" around anyway.
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

The path is open.

Half Life

Quote from: kaos555 on December 29, 2011, 07:52:53 AM
meh.. apparently where i live "nigger" gets you jumped.
But "*****" shows you have some form of respect for that person.
but i flaunt the word "nigger" around anyway.
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
LOL, if you done that where i lived, you would get stabbed.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-