March 29, 2024, 09:40:55 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » About real world trades.

About real world trades.

Started by ZeroUH, April 30, 2012, 06:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

I want to remember you guys something important:
Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
14. No real world trading.
This is serious. If you wanna buy exclusive items, which you must pay with real money, ask a person of your family or friend who lives in your city. If you were scammed in these kind of trades, we won't do ANYTHING to help. It's dangerous and the chances of someone scam you are high. Please, avoid these kind of negotiations.

Thank you for your attention.

Revenge10

i love this announcement i am tired to let them deduce that the staff won't do anything except maximum a "BAN" but no gigas will come back but they didn't lising thnx for the announcment zerp ^_^

KillerPig

wtf why everyone call him zerp lol

this is kinda the fault of whoever made that rule in the first place. after it was added, no announcement (until now) was posted. so how were they supposed to know u guys wouldnt help if they were scammed?

i say help that guy who was just scammed and starting today, the rule applies

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

UnderYou

April 30, 2012, 07:57:21 PM #3 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:26:21 PM by UnderYou
I dont like this rules cuz if you can buy member only with gigas if you dont have real money or idk and you got scamed you dont get your money back I think its to unfair :P
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

-PeaceLover-

I think this is not a reasonable rule because

- I personally do not think that it is that hard getting the gigas back.
People Reactions- If that is applied everybody will start doing it fnasd fasdf lzksd yap yap yap
My reaction- Did not finish.
- I disagree in that factor because doing a world trade is like star you do not see them but you knows they are there.
- Also I mean people aren't that mental why would everyone just start doing world trades when it was confirmed that they
would get there gigas back I mean seriously.
- I think this reason is just so close minded I mean there is no reason to back it up what is even the point to this.
- You could make it like you have to have proof to get gigas back.
- Most people do not even know how to take a screen shot. True Story.
- It is also like a World Trade problem every 3 months if ZylonGaming can not handle that it is just /facepalm.

This is my reasons that this rule should not be confirmed.

Selene

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Selene on April 30, 2012, 09:04:58 PM
It's life; nothing is fair.
Life is fair completely fair people just doesn't know what it mean.
Some people can be stupid and be like I lost my phone life isn't fair that is just WOW.
People are just so close minded to understand the true meaning life is too short to be living with regrets.
Do not complain for the life you have now that is fair.
What is not fair is not existing.
I mean think the real world you should be happy for what you got.
This quote is perfect. " Your life is too short for regrets when people do good stuff for you love them, if they hurt you forgive them.

You are lucky you are living be happy. :D

KillerPig

April 30, 2012, 10:36:34 PM #8 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:37:40 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: KillerPig on April 30, 2012, 07:38:34 PM
i say help that guy who was just recently scammed and starting today, the rule applies

ZeroUH

Point one game which let you trade real money for stuff of other players... I can point around 5 which you can get BANNED for that. You and the seller. We are just asking to avoid this because if you get scammed, we won't do anything since "it's not or business". We already gave the option of buy rare and some unique items... and some of you QQ even about this. Ex: Many people hate the fact that you can buy Dark Meto.
Think with me: I want a new computer which I need go to another state to buy... And I can't order it from the internet.
A person says: I can buy that for you! Give me the money!
Me: OK! Thank you!
I think he will bring me the pc, but he just got my money and disappeared. Who is wrong here? Me, because I've trusted on the wrong person and he/she took my money, or the Store, because I didn't get what I wish from them?... I can't call their support and complain "MR.X SCAMMED ME! I ASKED HIM TO BUY A PC FROM YOUR STORE BUT HE WAS A SCAMMER! PLEASE, GIVE MY MONEY BACK!!"...
You guy can do those kind of negotiations if you want, but think that we will support you if you got scammed.

KillerPig

May 01, 2012, 12:06:15 AM #10 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:46:51 AM by KillerPig
whats ironic is that we already do real world trades.
we give kenny $20, he gives us dark meto

tho i guess it doesnt apply since its the administrator distributing it...

ANYWAYS my point is this:
before this rule was implemented and someone was scammed through this method, kenny would immediately jump in to help them recover the items. then this rule was subtly added and people were suddenly told they wouldnt get help. im just saying if an announcement had been posted when the rule was added, this probably wouldnt have happened.

i mean no disrespect by saying this. simply stating wat i think lawl

Pokeh

wait what the **** happened to make this rule

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: ZeroUH on April 30, 2012, 10:44:49 PM
Point one game which let you trade real money for stuff of other players... I can point around 5 which you can get BANNED for that. You and the seller. We are just asking to avoid this because if you get scammed, we won't do anything since "it's not or business". We already gave the option of buy rare and some unique items... and some of you QQ even about this. Ex: Many people hate the fact that you can buy Dark Meto.
Think with me: I want a new computer which I need go to another state to buy... And I can't order it from the internet.
A person says: I can buy that for you! Give me the money!
Me: OK! Thank you!
I think he will bring me the pc, but he just got my money and disappeared. Who is wrong here? Me, because I've trusted on the wrong person and he/she took my money, or the Store, because I didn't get what I wish from them?... I can't call their support and complain "MR.X SCAMMED ME! I ASKED HIM TO BUY A PC FROM YOUR STORE BUT HE WAS A SCAMMER! PLEASE, GIVE MY MONEY BACK!!"...
You guy can do those kind of negotiations if you want, but think that we will support you if you got scammed.
That is not even relevant to the subject. This is on the internet it is not that hard your thinking the big gun I mean think outside of the box once again. Do you think anyone would actually pay that much just for this game it is not going to happen it is not a big deal. Also your idea does not relate to subject "how" you may ask because this is a whole new situation like pig said he did not know also this is the situation when he the one who lost gigas which you can easily replace unlike losing real money. I can back this up a lot more, but just stating the main reasons the reason in your last sentence  I can't call their support and complain "MR.X SCAMMED ME! I ASKED HIM TO BUY A PC FROM YOUR STORE BUT HE WAS A SCAMMER! PLEASE, GIVE MY MONEY BACK!!"... it is like that because you have no proof ,but like on my other post you need proof if there is proof it is perfectly fine to give him back the gigas.

KillerPig

May 01, 2012, 12:45:33 AM #13 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:45:45 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: Pokeh on May 01, 2012, 12:20:21 AM
wait what the **** happened to make this rule

people kept getting scammed after they were promised theyd get a dark meto/member/watever

ReSigNeRs

who is selling item for real money again get bann or what ever?

btw i like this rule too.

Pokeh

o

i agree with peace then.

The most u should do is announce a warning or something. Enforcing this rule didnt change ****ing anything

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

ZeroUH

Allie added that rule when Bonzo got scammed with a trade btw BC and other game. Many of YOU read his thread and agreed with the fact that it was his fault in trust on the wrong person and when we refused to help him, since it doens't concerns BC. It will be the same here even if you liked or not.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: ZeroUH on May 01, 2012, 08:50:33 AM
Allie added that rule when Bonzo got scammed with a trade btw BC and other game. Many of YOU read his thread and agreed with the fact that it was his fault in trust on the wrong person and when we refused to help him, since it doens't concerns BC. It will be the same here even if you liked or not.
Bonzo got his stuff back what are you talking about. Also Bonzo trade is way different is there real money being passed. No. This is about Real World Money to Something in BC. When was that like 2 months ago can you not handle every 2 months 1 real world trade. If not i'm disappointed.

Allie

Real World Trading, by our enforced rule definition, is trading something in BC for something that is out of BC through use of something the game does not provide. By this definition, it is entirely fine to buy items from administrators as we create the game, thus provide the service. However, buying items from other players is not being provided by the game (or its staff). Therefore, you are Real World Trading.
The rule is there for your safety and your safety alone. By enforcing the rule, it might help prevent it from happening again. Unlike what peacelover (who has absolutely no idea what he's talking about and is virtually speaking in three year old english) thinks, it actually is quite common that this happens. RWT is just a new and easier method of scamming, because the player will freely give you the items, though with the thought that he/she is getting a new item that they purchased. In essence, to give a stronger example than Zero's, it's basically "I'll sell you this item, but I want you to give me the money first then when I get the money I'll trade it". You wouldn't trade an item unless it's on the same window, so why would you RWT.

If you have questions, MSN. I decide on my rules carefully, I'll gladly explain them.

Xx Itz Ian

so i wanna buy dark meto gun, but how do i do that by paying it with $?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Allie

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on May 01, 2012, 11:37:38 AM
so i wanna buy dark meto gun, but how do i do that by paying it with $?

Administrators offer it, so it's not RWT. PM me or Santa about it.

tanatoss121

i don't even think some get these. look at those silly comments which will make zerp angry lul PEOPLE JUST DEAL WITH THE SITUATION YOU CANT BE ALWAYS FAIR
Neon / Meto / NoblessLord

Toast

The people/person who received the gigas should have the amount of gigas taken removed.

KillerPig

Quote from: KillerPig on April 30, 2012, 07:38:34 PM
i say help that guy who was just recently scammed and starting today, the rule applies

Berserker

so real world trading is bannable or just discouraged?

-PeaceLover-

KillerPig

May 01, 2012, 11:42:06 PM #27 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:42:19 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Berserker on May 01, 2012, 11:39:17 PM

thats a good question lul
it being a rule implies its bannable...but banning someone for that minor of an offense would be retarded

Berserker

Quote from: KillerPig on May 01, 2012, 11:42:06 PM
Quote from: Berserker on May 01, 2012, 11:39:17 PM

thats a good question lul
it being a rule implies its bannable...but banning someone for that minor of an offense would be retarded

hmm i guess,
i would probably RWT if it wasnt (coz i have 1.1bil gigas / hallo sets and dont play anymore... [still rank 5 wealth ftw] lul)

....tho now ive just said that its probably gona be a bannable offence..! xD

KillerPig

if it becomes bannable offense i take it to feedback/rants section
!!!!

ZeroUH

It's not bannable. Just don't come crying because someone took your money/item and thinking that we will help you get it back...
Our trade system is SAFE and easy to use. I don't know why you guys wanna make your negotiations by the hard way...

Pokeh

Quote from: ZeroUH on May 02, 2012, 12:20:12 AM
It's not bannable. Just don't come crying because someone took your money/item and thinking that we will help you get it back...
Our trade system is SAFE and easy to use. I don't know why you guys wanna make your negotiations by the hard way...

i'm satisfied by this answer.

nene1

hi i would like more information about the items that u sell thank u :)

cybercjt

Normal / Low

ZeroUH

nourr993

well! Law does NOT protect the ignorants
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

pimmbo

May 03, 2012, 07:18:56 AM #36 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 07:21:53 AM by pimmbo
i dont like this rule:

since  there are people who may not buy a membership and want a membership to get higher lvl etc.
so they can only buy it from other people  with gigas.
if you are trading it with gigas.
when you are in trade with the other guy.
take  screenshot of the trade how you do you screenshot? simple  press on print screen and you got a screenshot.
and how to upload a screenshot? simple go to www.photobucket.com.www.imageshack.us upload you  screenshot there.
after its uploaded take the IMG code and make topic put screenshot and you done.

cybercjt

Quote from: pimmbo on May 03, 2012, 07:18:56 AM
i dont like this rule:

since  there are people who may not buy a membership and want a membership to get higher lvl etc.
so they can only buy it from other people  with gigas.
if you are trading it with gigas.
when you are in trade with the other guy.
take  screenshot of the trade how you do you screenshot? simple  press on print screen and you got a screenshot.
and how to upload a screenshot? simple go to www.photobucket.com.www.imageshack.us upload you  screenshot there.
after its uploaded take the IMG code and make topic put screenshot and you done.
lol srsly?
Normal / Low

NeoKiller

Imo, buying membership shouldn't be involved in that rule since the company is making profit unlike when someone is selling his metorium set for real cash.

Scythe

Quote from: NeoKiller on May 03, 2012, 07:37:31 AM
Imo, buying membership shouldn't be involved in that rule since the company is making profit unlike when someone is selling his metorium set for real cash.
Looks like someone might change the rule
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

However most of these are scams, and you will probably lose your gigas to some random.
You can still have a family member, a real life friend or a person you really trust to buy you membership, but if you get scammed, it's your fault for trusting that person and you will not get your gigas/items back.

asmit10

If this is bannable, please, feel free to perm ban me right now. I wont stop selling membership just cause you think im gonna scam lul. Ask anyone that i've bought for, i've kept my end of the deal.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

ZeroUH

Quote from: asmit10 on May 04, 2012, 01:03:26 AM
If this is bannable, please, feel free to perm ban me right now. I wont stop selling membership just cause you think im gonna scam lul. Ask anyone that i've bought for, i've kept my end of the deal.
Please, read the thread before post and don't make you look like Noblem.
And this thread is locked.

Allie

"trading something in BC for something that is out of BC through use of something the game does not provide."

We offer purchasing membership for other players. As a result, this is not against the rules.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-