March 29, 2024, 12:09:41 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » About real world trades.

About real world trades.

Started by ZeroUH, April 30, 2012, 06:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

I want to remember you guys something important:
Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
14. No real world trading.
This is serious. If you wanna buy exclusive items, which you must pay with real money, ask a person of your family or friend who lives in your city. If you were scammed in these kind of trades, we won't do ANYTHING to help. It's dangerous and the chances of someone scam you are high. Please, avoid these kind of negotiations.

Thank you for your attention.

Revenge10

i love this announcement i am tired to let them deduce that the staff won't do anything except maximum a "BAN" but no gigas will come back but they didn't lising thnx for the announcment zerp ^_^

KillerPig

wtf why everyone call him zerp lol

this is kinda the fault of whoever made that rule in the first place. after it was added, no announcement (until now) was posted. so how were they supposed to know u guys wouldnt help if they were scammed?

i say help that guy who was just scammed and starting today, the rule applies

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

UnderYou

April 30, 2012, 07:57:21 PM #3 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:26:21 PM by UnderYou
I dont like this rules cuz if you can buy member only with gigas if you dont have real money or idk and you got scamed you dont get your money back I think its to unfair :P
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

-PeaceLover-

I think this is not a reasonable rule because

- I personally do not think that it is that hard getting the gigas back.
People Reactions- If that is applied everybody will start doing it fnasd fasdf lzksd yap yap yap
My reaction- Did not finish.
- I disagree in that factor because doing a world trade is like star you do not see them but you knows they are there.
- Also I mean people aren't that mental why would everyone just start doing world trades when it was confirmed that they
would get there gigas back I mean seriously.
- I think this reason is just so close minded I mean there is no reason to back it up what is even the point to this.
- You could make it like you have to have proof to get gigas back.
- Most people do not even know how to take a screen shot. True Story.
- It is also like a World Trade problem every 3 months if ZylonGaming can not handle that it is just /facepalm.

This is my reasons that this rule should not be confirmed.

Selene

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Selene on April 30, 2012, 09:04:58 PM
It's life; nothing is fair.
Life is fair completely fair people just doesn't know what it mean.
Some people can be stupid and be like I lost my phone life isn't fair that is just WOW.
People are just so close minded to understand the true meaning life is too short to be living with regrets.
Do not complain for the life you have now that is fair.
What is not fair is not existing.
I mean think the real world you should be happy for what you got.
This quote is perfect. " Your life is too short for regrets when people do good stuff for you love them, if they hurt you forgive them.

You are lucky you are living be happy. :D

KillerPig

April 30, 2012, 10:36:34 PM #8 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:37:40 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: KillerPig on April 30, 2012, 07:38:34 PM
i say help that guy who was just recently scammed and starting today, the rule applies

ZeroUH

Point one game which let you trade real money for stuff of other players... I can point around 5 which you can get BANNED for that. You and the seller. We are just asking to avoid this because if you get scammed, we won't do anything since "it's not or business". We already gave the option of buy rare and some unique items... and some of you QQ even about this. Ex: Many people hate the fact that you can buy Dark Meto.
Think with me: I want a new computer which I need go to another state to buy... And I can't order it from the internet.
A person says: I can buy that for you! Give me the money!
Me: OK! Thank you!
I think he will bring me the pc, but he just got my money and disappeared. Who is wrong here? Me, because I've trusted on the wrong person and he/she took my money, or the Store, because I didn't get what I wish from them?... I can't call their support and complain "MR.X SCAMMED ME! I ASKED HIM TO BUY A PC FROM YOUR STORE BUT HE WAS A SCAMMER! PLEASE, GIVE MY MONEY BACK!!"...
You guy can do those kind of negotiations if you want, but think that we will support you if you got scammed.

KillerPig

May 01, 2012, 12:06:15 AM #10 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:46:51 AM by KillerPig
whats ironic is that we already do real world trades.
we give kenny $20, he gives us dark meto

tho i guess it doesnt apply since its the administrator distributing it...

ANYWAYS my point is this:
before this rule was implemented and someone was scammed through this method, kenny would immediately jump in to help them recover the items. then this rule was subtly added and people were suddenly told they wouldnt get help. im just saying if an announcement had been posted when the rule was added, this probably wouldnt have happened.

i mean no disrespect by saying this. simply stating wat i think lawl

Pokeh

wait what the **** happened to make this rule

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: ZeroUH on April 30, 2012, 10:44:49 PM
Point one game which let you trade real money for stuff of other players... I can point around 5 which you can get BANNED for that. You and the seller. We are just asking to avoid this because if you get scammed, we won't do anything since "it's not or business". We already gave the option of buy rare and some unique items... and some of you QQ even about this. Ex: Many people hate the fact that you can buy Dark Meto.
Think with me: I want a new computer which I need go to another state to buy... And I can't order it from the internet.
A person says: I can buy that for you! Give me the money!
Me: OK! Thank you!
I think he will bring me the pc, but he just got my money and disappeared. Who is wrong here? Me, because I've trusted on the wrong person and he/she took my money, or the Store, because I didn't get what I wish from them?... I can't call their support and complain "MR.X SCAMMED ME! I ASKED HIM TO BUY A PC FROM YOUR STORE BUT HE WAS A SCAMMER! PLEASE, GIVE MY MONEY BACK!!"...
You guy can do those kind of negotiations if you want, but think that we will support you if you got scammed.
That is not even relevant to the subject. This is on the internet it is not that hard your thinking the big gun I mean think outside of the box once again. Do you think anyone would actually pay that much just for this game it is not going to happen it is not a big deal. Also your idea does not relate to subject "how" you may ask because this is a whole new situation like pig said he did not know also this is the situation when he the one who lost gigas which you can easily replace unlike losing real money. I can back this up a lot more, but just stating the main reasons the reason in your last sentence  I can't call their support and complain "MR.X SCAMMED ME! I ASKED HIM TO BUY A PC FROM YOUR STORE BUT HE WAS A SCAMMER! PLEASE, GIVE MY MONEY BACK!!"... it is like that because you have no proof ,but like on my other post you need proof if there is proof it is perfectly fine to give him back the gigas.

KillerPig

May 01, 2012, 12:45:33 AM #13 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:45:45 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: Pokeh on May 01, 2012, 12:20:21 AM
wait what the **** happened to make this rule

people kept getting scammed after they were promised theyd get a dark meto/member/watever

ReSigNeRs

who is selling item for real money again get bann or what ever?

btw i like this rule too.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-