April 27, 2024, 03:53:32 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Started by Yz, June 23, 2012, 02:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rettknight

Pig's moderated again, lelel

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Zack66775

Hey guys :P Sorry about being inactive but the first day of school I was hit with a huge assignment to test my dedication and have also been busy with tennis and trying to get all my supplies and eat and fit sleep into some of this madness. I shoulda been asleep already but I have more work to do and I wanted to check in. Everything is lame when school starts

Ps If anyone would please fix my tree for me... Would be greatly appreciated! Nuc you did a pretty good job making it tall but you didn't follow the same build plan so it needs to be semi remodeled :p Plus since I really won't be able to be on someone could help me out alot by finishing the roof and the little stops along the way.

Still gonna grind on the weekends :D

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Xkiller712

Well, I'm glad you can still visit us on the weekends ;)

Toast

Quote from: Zack66775 on August 30, 2012, 01:22:43 AM
Hey guys :P Sorry about being inactive but the first day of school I was hit with a huge assignment to test my dedication and have also been busy with tennis and trying to get all my supplies and eat and fit sleep into some of this madness. I shoulda been asleep already but I have more work to do and I wanted to check in. Everything is lame when school starts

Ps If anyone would please fix my tree for me... Would be greatly appreciated! Nuc you did a pretty good job making it tall but you didn't follow the same build plan so it needs to be semi remodeled :p Plus since I really won't be able to be on someone could help me out alot by finishing the roof and the little stops along the way.

Your tree was cut in half last time I checked.

Zack66775

August 31, 2012, 12:29:27 AM #1250 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:33:55 AM by Zack66775
Quote from: Toast on August 30, 2012, 11:28:46 AM
Quote from: Zack66775 on August 30, 2012, 01:22:43 AM

Your tree was cut in half last time I checked.
WTF HAPPENED TO THE TREE?!!??!?! I put so much work into it!
It wasn't cut in half! nearly all of the ground was reset to like a week ago! I had build a fence and put up lanterns around the bottom. Even the tunnel from Nuc's house to the tree is now gone!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Xkiller712

Grinded a good 50k gp.  Debating on whether or not to go to sleep :/

cascaval123

i hit 2m gp this weekend

Xx Itz Ian

Sorry forgot to mention im on holiday till 15 sept .
:/
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Robocop7ant

looks like i haven't been missing any thing, still trying to sort out my internet/loggin problems.

Robo is still around, and still ready to play, when this MFcker works ;] <3
gonna drink now, so i maybe be on later (drunk), maybe.
<br />

cascaval123

i finnaly got 1.8 mil gpand now im trying to get 2mil gp

Jeffalo13

Great job guys!  5mil left 'till we're ranked second!  Keep on grindin' ;D!
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

cascaval123

imma get 2m gp today:D

Yz

Let's get 2nd this weekend guys, woo ;)
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Yz on September 01, 2012, 03:56:47 AM
Let's get 2nd this weekend guys, woo ;)
i want to help, but i can't get on trickeh ... something is fcked up.. xbox live doesn't work either, just web browsers .. wtf? :(

good luck, i will be on as fastest i find the problem, i know that it isn't just my computer, cuze a friend tried league of legends here, and he didn't get on at all. but worked fine at his house. :/
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-