April 25, 2024, 06:29:38 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Aeon x_O - Rank 1 in 3 months yay!

Started by Yz, June 23, 2012, 02:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinhongzhu

Yea Tricky, I quit the guild too. Srry but i gotta stick with Ice. I have been through a lot with him. Hope u ppl wont hate on me. Yz hope u understand this :/

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

jayslash

Hey Tricky no offence but it looks like the plan back fired lol, pops still banned at look, now u told pops more people love you lol dam, now u see the love ICE has, on msn you told ICE  if he was guild master the guild would  fail ,now look lol the guild failed in a few hours after pops left , now look at the power of Silence lol, ur plan did work to destroy GOD LIKE, now look at all the power ice gave muncay lol this is some funny shit, who do the people really love ICE, YOU NEEDED 4 DIFF GUILDS TO DO WHAT ICE DID, ICE and muncay needs just 1 guild, im laughing my ass off.
GL , ICE LOVES MUNCAY
ICE says was you paying people to stay?

123bomb123

ya ICE! I was always on your side. Can I join Silence?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

jayslash

Quote from: 123bomb123 on June 30, 2012, 12:07:27 AM
ya ICE! I was always on your side. Can I join Silence?
HELL NO LOL

123bomb123

i was just jk about ice being bad. He's great and i hope im good enough for silence.
Pls consider me.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Dillh on June 29, 2012, 09:32:43 PM
Guys I had to quit sorry, I am not saying why I quit I am keeping that to my self. Really sorry, All the best with this guild. Do not hate please. Sorry for letting you down Tricky.
okeh, np bro.
i was in the same guild as my Mod Buddy for a day :P

and jay.. this guild got many good members here.
and we still gonna reach the rank 1.
you think it will fail when just 6 members left? lawl.
<br />

cybercjt

lol guys.. don't take this guild thing seriously... It's just a game..
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

RedNeon

sorry guys i had to leave to cuz idk the reason bye

h4h4h4

rettknight

Quote from: jayslash on June 29, 2012, 11:57:18 PM
Hey Tricky no offence but it looks like the plan back fired lol, pops still banned at look, now u told pops more people love you lol dam, now u see the love ICE has, on msn you told ICE  if he was guild master the guild would  fail ,now look lol the guild failed in a few hours after pops left , now look at the power of Silence lol, ur plan did work to destroy GOD LIKE, now look at all the power ice gave muncay lol this is some funny shit, who do the people really love ICE, YOU NEEDED 4 DIFF GUILDS TO DO WHAT ICE DID, ICE and muncay needs just 1 guild, im laughing my ass off.
GL , ICE LOVES MUNCAY

you, sir, are really funny but you should stop jumping to conclusions, Aeon haven't failed.

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Robocop7ant

Quote from: rettknight on June 30, 2012, 12:34:28 AM
GL , ICE LOVES MUNCAY

you, sir, are really funny but you should stop jumping to conclusions, Aeon haven't failed.
AND will NEVER FAIL.
<br />

rettknight

Quote from: Mod Robo on June 30, 2012, 12:40:21 AM
Quote from: rettknight on June 30, 2012, 12:34:28 AM
GL , ICE LOVES MUNCAY

AND will NEVER FAIL.
+1 ^^

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

jayslash

June 30, 2012, 01:17:58 AM #416 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:24:15 AM by jayslash
Quote from: Mod Robo on June 30, 2012, 12:21:22 AM
Quote from: Dillh on June 29, 2012, 09:32:43 PM
Guys I had to quit sorry, I am not saying why I quit I am keeping that to my self. Really sorry, All the best with this guild. Do not hate please. Sorry for letting you down Tricky.
okeh, np bro.
i was in the same guild as my Mod Buddy for a day :P

and jay.. this guild got many good members here.
and we still gonna reach the rank 1.
you think it will fail when just 6 members left? lawl.
You should take a recount lol, reach num1 not in this life time hell half the people left has no will dam can't u read.
Anyway not trying to start anything im talking to tricky but this is the funnest shit have seen.lol
Again did u guys try to pay the Gods to stay?

GavinGill

Hey Tricky no offence but it looks like the plan back fired lol, pops still banned at look, now u told pops more people love you lol dam, now u see the love ICE has, on msn you told ICE  if he was guild master the guild would  fail ,now look lol the guild failed in a few hours after pops left
Just because a few people left doesn't mean the guild has failed...
-----
Things are getting interesting. :]

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

jayslash

June 30, 2012, 01:28:49 AM #418 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:30:56 AM by jayslash
NP BUT MY QUESTION REMAINS UNANSWERED.
I WONT BOTHER U AGAIN LMAO
Sorry Tricky pops told me to stop.
Pops says im trippin.

Materger

I know I'm not apart of Aeon and stuff but this
is getting childish.

Nobody knows for sure if Aeon will be the next ranked 1 guild.
But just because some ppl left does not mean they won't.  

;D    Hab a nice day.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-