March 28, 2024, 07:07:18 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » [Requested]Sound Pack ~ Three more Releases ~ Sneak Peak

[Requested]Sound Pack ~ Three more Releases ~ Sneak Peak

Started by Allie, July 31, 2012, 06:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

It's not optional, the SP will be updated into all your games, but you have to remember you can just replace them in the sound folder anyways.
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on July 31, 2012, 10:21:33 PM
if its official thats gay tbh

You're doing that for ***** I thought? If it's optional then it shouldn't be made by hand.

An optional sound pack should just have its tracks copied from some famous, really skilled artists. I'm not spending a 4th month on this just so people can have the option to play BoutCheetah with rookie tracks (but thanks to the people who like them).
DISCORD killyzkill

Yoshi91

Pretty good. Seems like lots of effort was put into this, listening to the shift in the melody. It's really soothing yet hip at the same time. <3 Nice job Tricky

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on July 31, 2012, 10:25:18 PM

You're doing that for ***** I thought? If it's optional then it shouldn't be made by hand.

An optional sound pack should just have its tracks copied from some famous, really skilled artists. I'm not spending a 4th month on this just so people can have the option to play BoutCheetah with rookie tracks (but thanks to the people who like them).

you have a point but for an official sp it should actually kinda match the bots feel. 'More techno' less dubstep i guess. Mines actually aiming for that kind of feel. But before i try a genre i listen to stuff from that genre for a month then 4-6 months of production. (maybe sooner. Its summer.)

Pokeh

cbf edditing on phone; but make it an official release from bc; but not a mandatory thing from the updater

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on July 31, 2012, 10:41:39 PM

you have a point but for an official sp it should actually kinda match the bots feel. 'More techno' less dubstep i guess. Mines actually aiming for that kind of feel. But before i try a genre i listen to stuff from that genre for a month then 4-6 months of production. (maybe sooner. Its summer.)

Lobby is the only dubstep in the whole thing and people seem to like that track a lot, sooo point missed imo
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

this should be the default and the old music should be optional >_>
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yoshi91

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on July 31, 2012, 10:44:30 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on July 31, 2012, 10:41:39 PM

Lobby is the only dubstep in the whole thing and people seem to like that track a lot, sooo point missed imo

das not really my point but from what ive heard of your SP it doesn't fit the vibe imo.

doesnt matter to me though cuz i havent ever turned on sound or sfx ever since bots died, but thats just my opinion.

Nucleaon

Just tested some of these out. And in pvp, the song is too low and can barely hear it (gets played over by sounds) :/

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yz

Quote from: Nucleaon on August 01, 2012, 03:00:08 AM
Just tested some of these out. And in pvp, the song is too low and can barely hear it (gets played over by sounds) :/

These aren't the in-game versions, they don't even have looping on those versions. >_>

In other words, you tested beta-stage songs out. They work fine, you just don't have the actual files.
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

gotta agree with poke

it just doesnt have the BOTS!! feel to it

I would be really disapointed if this was made the default soundtrack.

That being said, I do like all of the songs, so tricky plz dont be mad  ???

Yz

Not mad, but imo you should just copy the current BC OST's and use them as your own optional soundpack once this is released. >_> <_<

"An optional sound pack should just have its tracks copied from some famous, really skilled artists. I'm not spending a 4th month on this just so people can have the option to play BoutCheetah with rookie tracks (but thanks to the people who like them)."
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

well tricky im not an idiot i know how to copy files, im not disapointed because i am going to be unable to listen to the old soundtrack, im disapointed that new players to the game will be (not to sound harsh or anything) 'stuck' with the new soundtrack and I feel it may make them disapointed and they will miss the old BOTS!! soundtrack.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-