April 25, 2024, 03:08:42 PMLatest Member: duc20031997
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » [Requested]Sound Pack ~ Three more Releases ~ Sneak Peak

[Requested]Sound Pack ~ Three more Releases ~ Sneak Peak

Started by Allie, July 31, 2012, 06:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Speaking bluntly, the OST of Bots is boring as hell and most of us play with our music turned off anyway. If they miss it, then they can go reinstall it - I'll make a .rar that's easy for everyone to use. If nostalgia is the only issue here, then that's a pretty weak excuse lulz.
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

look tricky i dont even care that much about this but this is a forum and i wanted to post my opinion. im not making 'excuses' i play with the sound off and will continue to do so even if the sound pack changes. idk why your being kinda defensive about this, i mean, it sounds like the decision has already been made to impliment your sound pack.

Yz

Think you should re-read the thread, you're the only one who seems "passionate" about this topic xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

yea, i guess your right, sorry

plz dont hate me again tricky  :-[

Jason321

I like alot, i think everyone agrees with me but, whenever im doing something and i listen to music, it kind of boosts my adrenaline.
So people will get less bored with the game with the music being slightly fast pace , good job:)

cheese

1st one is cancer step and can go die.
2nd is good until 1:40---redeems itself at 3:10.
3rd is weird.

Zack66775

Quote from: cheese on August 01, 2012, 12:13:53 PM
3rd is weird.

BAH HUMBUG GOOD SIR

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Selene

yeritsyaboy1

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on August 01, 2012, 05:31:04 AM
Speaking bluntly, the OST of Bots is boring as hell and most of us play with our music turned off anyway. If they miss it, then they can go reinstall it - I'll make a .rar that's easy for everyone to use. If nostalgia is the only issue here, then that's a pretty weak excuse lulz.

dude nostalgia is what created these 2 servers lol

cheese

Quote from: Zack66775 on August 01, 2012, 01:19:07 PM
Quote from: cheese on August 01, 2012, 12:13:53 PM
3rd is weird.

BAH HUMBUG GOOD SIR

I'm gonna eat a polar bear just for that :P

Yoshi91

amg why so much hate on a hugo improvement to my ears. Tricky has a point with boring old Bots soundtrack and people shutting them off... le's just have a change for once. New players would get a sense of unique fell from old BOTS anyway. After all, this is BC and not old outdated bots acclaim.

Nucleaon

Isn't BC trying to make something that BOTS didn't have? If they're going to great lengths as to changing the boring music that mostly everyone shuts off to an at least PLEASANT change then why complain?

Hurray for change.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

cheese

Yz

Quote from: cheese on August 02, 2012, 06:17:19 AM
Didn't read the whole thread but who complained?

Quote from: Cooky on August 01, 2012, 05:27:26 AM
well tricky im not an idiot i know how to copy files, im not disapointed because i am going to be unable to listen to the old soundtrack, im disapointed that new players to the game will be (not to sound harsh or anything) 'stuck' with the new soundtrack and I feel it may make them disapointed and they will miss the old BOTS!! soundtrack.

Quote from: Pokeh on July 31, 2012, 10:21:33 PM
if its official thats gay tbh
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-