May 24, 2024, 03:19:48 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Cookys Sector Race Event [REVAMPED]

Cookys Sector Race Event [REVAMPED]

Started by Cooky, August 07, 2012, 03:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

September 06, 2012, 12:17:23 AM #15 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:20:27 AM by Rossbach
Ross idea for the prize of the event!

For each win you get in the race event, you get 20k coins (amount is subject to change.) You can stack as many coins that you want from wining a race into a "coin account" (ex you win a game and get 20k coins but then you save it into your "coin account", then 1 week later win another 20k coins and now you have a balance of 40k coins in your "coin account"), however you can not get just plain coins, the way you use these "coins" is to ask Cooky to buy a item for you. Cooky will then deduct the price of that item from the amount of coins in your "coin account." For example lets say you won 3 games, and you have stored all of the coins you won totaling up to 60k coins. Now lets say you want to buy wings for 1 year, and they cost 52k coins, Cooky will gift you your wings, and deduct 52k coins from your "coin account" (60k-52k = 8k) thus leaving you with 8k coins left. Cooky will be posting how many coins each person has won into a ranking category, and how many coins you saved up. So get out there, win some coins, and get rank 1 in the coin rankings!

::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Race #3

BOUT Cheetah Race #3 [HD]

Also check out the first post for an update on the prizes system

(thanks Ross for the idea)

Iridion

i saw a video and it looks very funny i'll look out for rooms now

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

cascaval123

how u can do race if ure not staff anymore?

Cooky

Quote from: cascaval123 on September 06, 2012, 07:58:23 AM
how u can do race if ure not staff anymore?
since the command was made specifically for me and my event, it has been changed so that only staff + me can use the {race} and {dsxxxx} tags.

cascaval123

Cooky

Rossbach

September 06, 2012, 01:47:15 PM #22 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:57:16 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on September 06, 2012, 04:15:13 AM
Race #3

BOUT Cheetah Race #3 [HD]

Also check out the first post for an update on the prizes system

(thanks Ross for the idea)

Mat did not get 2nd in race #3.

Mat falls behind at 0:12, and does not come close to Ross until you see him at 0:32 and at 0:54. After Mat completed his first lap he waited at the top spot until Ross came around during his 3rd lap.

Look at 0:47 - 0:52, you can see 2 others following Ross, both are not Mat.

Look at 0:53-0:54 in the video Mat was sitting and waiting at that spot when Ross was coming up, and then he ran ahead with Ross. Mat did not do enough laps, in fact Ross overlapped Mat, thus he only did 4 laps, not 5, thus he did not get second.

Second is Ice, third is Oreos.

Also, where is the lv 98 w/e it is called in BC race that Ross won?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

September 06, 2012, 02:12:14 PM #23 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 02:13:11 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Rossbach on September 06, 2012, 01:47:15 PM
Mat did not get 2nd in race #3.

yes I know but its not a huge deal since 2nd/3rd dont get prizes anyway
but in the future i will make sure to make the 2nd/3rd place accurate
also I will warn mat and if he does it again he will not be able to race again

QuoteAlso, where is the lv 98 w/e it is called in BC race that Ross won?  ::)
I still have to make the video

Cooky

September 07, 2012, 08:47:28 PM #24 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 11:14:37 AM by Cooky
Check out the new rules:

*NEW* For each race you win you will receive 20000 coins into a 'coin account' where you may store coins from winning races. If you would like to make a purchase, tell me what item you want from the shop and I will gift you it (assuming you have enough coins in your coin account), and the coins spent will be deducted from you coin account. ALSO, there will be a max of 3 races won (60000 coins earned) per day for each player. They can still race but they will not win anything if they have already won 3 races in the same day.

Cooky

Cooky

just had 2 races the winners are :

bonususer

and

-Fried-

I will review the video to make sure there was not a cheater and then I will make the videos probably tomorrow

Cooky

September 26, 2012, 11:24:08 AM #27 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 12:23:41 PM by Cooky
I have thought of an idea for something called a 'challenge race' where the first 7 people to join get to play and there will be a race and whoever finished last place gets kicked from the room and then there is another race and etc until 1 player remains as the winner. I will probably start that either tonight or tomorrow and post the results.

Edit: just had 3 challenge races they were really fun I will try to make video tomorrow

also I decided they should be called elimination races

Winners:

OG Kush
Maxter_Gundam
Fovever

nourr993

i've almost won :( but the race was EPIC ILU Cooky
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Cooky

Quote from: nourr993 on September 26, 2012, 12:29:15 PM
i've almost won :( but the race was EPIC ILU Cooky
thanks  :D i will make videos as soon as i can I just been really busy with work

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-