April 26, 2024, 04:03:45 AMLatest Member: CharlesFaM
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Proposal to the community. Halving the gigas?

Proposal to the community. Halving the gigas?

Started by Yz, August 07, 2012, 05:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on August 07, 2012, 05:39:10 AM
Basically, nothing will really change but the amount of what we have and what we sell for. Community opinions?
???

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Blessed

Quote from: KillerPig on August 15, 2012, 02:37:10 AM
ez fix? child are you on crack?

just halve gigas pls. anyone against it doesnt know what theyre talking about/ just want to appear to have a lot of gigas

child? lolk... anyways I was just kidding I don't even play the game let alone care about the currency problems.

Vs.

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on August 15, 2012, 02:43:03 AM
Quote from: Yz on August 07, 2012, 05:39:10 AM
Basically, nothing will really change but the amount of what we have and what we sell for. Community opinions?
???

Some lose more than others.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

after the wipe rich people will have the same value of gigas, just in a smaller amount of gigas

its like now usa decided to wipe dollars and after the wipe you can buy 2 hotdogs with 1 dollar instad of one

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Quote from: Iridion on August 15, 2012, 06:26:28 AM
after the wipe rich people will have the same value of gigas, just in a smaller amount of gigas

its like now usa decided to wipe dollars and after the wipe you can buy 2 hotdogs with 1 dollar instad of one
loool beast comparison  ;D

loewe98

hawk5005

Quote from: Iridion on August 15, 2012, 06:26:28 AM
1 dollar instead of 1?
one dollar instead of one?
???

zcnmashleu

Questions about this update.
1- Why would sellers sell their items at half the price after the update when they can gain more value by selling the item at the original price(the price before the update)?

If it is because buyers are too poor to match the old price after the update, then wouldn't it mean that the update is not very effective? since the buyer was already poor before the update and his amount of gigas deducted was not significant.

2-If the buyers are still rich enough to be able to pay for the original price after the update, what is stopping the seller from selling the item at the original price after the update?

Just needed some clarification.

ZxEnvyxZ

Not really a problem but then again it would mean 100m = 50m and that makes it look bad, 100m looks way better...

spiderstar

Quote from: Yz on August 15, 2012, 02:42:20 AM
I'm kinda against it because people with loads of gigas lose a massive amt of money they worked ages to get and someone who didn't work ages would only lose like 50mil or something xD

This.

I'm neutral to it but I feel like people would rage if the gigas were halved. 

ghostkid17

I'm not sure if this will work unless max cash was split. Say someone had max cash after update that would compare to 2x max cash before. So basically it would put more gigas into the game on my opinion
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

HyperShadic6

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

rettknight

If it doesn't really change anything I don't see why to do this.
But since we're not getting a disadvantage or something I'll agree to this. ::)
Allie must have a reason to do this, so why not.

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-