January 22, 2021, 10:51:01 PMLatest Member: SusanKnono
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » How to make a modification with XnView

How to make a modification with XnView

Started by Iridion, October 15, 2010, 04:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie



Allie

I don't use anything of the like.
I have them all memorized.
*wants to make mod*
*goes to mod file*
*opens file in gimp*
*edits*
*deletes file before saving as to not lose its spot*
*saves as normal, but as png*
*rename file extension via windows explorer rename function*

Yz

Quote from: Allie on January 04, 2011, 09:34:17 PM
I don't use anything of the like.
I have them all memorized.

You asked me if GR was ram a bit ago.

Allie

Database tells the filename of each item in their IDs.

-PeaceLover-

HELP im so fking confused i open with gimp it show this message HELP





Iridion



Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

CoreVersion

Here are a few mods i tried,

WHITE HOT LAVA MOD XD






And heres the purple lightning trans (or something tht sounds cool) :P







Hope you like em XD, shame that everyone else cant see me looking awesome in lobby =[









Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Surgeypurgey

February 24, 2011, 12:34:37 AM #23 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:34:57 AM by Surgeypurgey
I like the purple lightning trans, good job. But the white hot lava mod thingy is too bright, and if Meta replies.. well lets just say his eyes burned once again.

CoreVersion

Yeahh, i thought the lava was too bright, i can tone it down a little i suppose, i'll link some pics later on maby.
The trans is a bit weird, as it's actually patterned. But hey, thanks for feedback =]




Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!


1h8n3rd5

hey guys umm...... what number is tri-laser?
after i mod tri-laser i will show u my set

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

solggx

Quote from: CoreVersion on February 22, 2011, 08:41:01 AM
Here are a few mods i tried,

WHITE HOT LAVA MOD XD






And heres the purple lightning trans (or something tht sounds cool) :P







Hope you like em XD, shame that everyone else cant see me looking awesome in lobby =[






Cool^^ i like the trans





           

antisickness

Erp I need help.

When I tried to modify lanternman it said in game "unable to open file" or something, can anybody help me out and fast?

mo9

Quote from: 1nfestorz on June 17, 2011, 08:17:46 PM
Erp I need help.

When I tried to modify lanternman it said in game "unable to open file" or something, can anybody help me out and fast?
with photoshop ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because


vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2021
-Terms of Use-