April 19, 2024, 09:55:42 AMLatest Member: skly
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Fitness Challange

Fitness Challange

Started by mo9, August 23, 2012, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Nucleaon on August 23, 2012, 10:14:44 PM
Quote from: Yz on August 23, 2012, 09:33:00 PM
Dumbbells Met? C'mon mang, don't be that guy - we all hate that guy.

For simple health Mo, situps won't get you far. Go for pushups and cardio, that's it. For getting tank you'd needa lift - gym it, basically. Not gonna happen if you don't have free time. Shass has been bugging me to exercise with her but as I don't really have the time I just help her do crunches and say "yea good job" so I don't have to do anything. But I still do cardio, that shits good for you man - can't be too skinny though.

The thread on **** was by Gavin, I think.

Wtf you're skinny as a ****ing skeleton.

Btw Mikkey made the thread on ****.

Mikeyy* and just cuz I'm skinny doesn't mean I don't know how to exercise. I worked out from 13-15 (which wasnt good for me in the end lol) and read /fit/ like all da tiem.. plus 3 of my mates are actual bodybuilders who gym it frquently
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

You told me never worked out .-.
Don't think, feel

Yz

Quote from: Scythe on August 24, 2012, 06:34:59 AM

I'm 16 and a half, working out in the past hasn't done anything for the abs I have now. Thats just from being skinny.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on August 24, 2012, 06:39:31 AM
Quote from: Scythe on August 24, 2012, 06:34:59 AM

I'm 16 and a half, working out in the past hasn't done anything for the abs I have now. Thats just from being skinny.
It definitely did,you seriously dont get THAT kind of abs from being skinny,according to the pic i saw
Don't think, feel

NeoKiller

loewe98

Quote from: Meteor on August 23, 2012, 04:32:33 PM
You should buy some dumbbells or bars for home if you wanna get some serious training.

Totally true , or just go to fitness...
U can start whit dumbbells first , and than you can go train att fitness ^^
Like i did :P

loewe98

Also you can start whit push ups /Set ups , find something to pull urself upp  and do like  150 push ups /300 setups / and alot off pull ups and you wil see result and whats ur muscles train evry day a different muscle dont train to same because they have to rest ..  And when u feel like u can do more u do some more ;) , plently of sites on the internet for workouts ..
Dont take shakes /Pills or etc..
Maybe shakes if u are skinny like tricky...
Anyway goodluck ;P

Dewo

Cardio will be the best for you, since lifting weights and setting up a program is really time consuming.

X

Yz

August 24, 2012, 07:49:18 AM #38 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:55:41 AM by Yz
Every bodybuilder on /fit/ and ones I know in real life don't use dumbbells and say they are for ***s.

10 Pushups is worth 50 dumbbell reps, I'm just sayin'...

Edit; wow just read people telling you to do situps. You do situps and I honestly hope you kill yourself, don't put yourself through that shit. 300 Situps is basically a 10 second Plank (the one where you lift your legs up a bit and hold them with your torso)

Protein shakes are only good for building fat, not for maintaining health whatsoever - well maybe a little bit if you lack protein. Just stick to cardio and water if you don't have time, srs.
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Wtf ? Dumbbells are pros , u need em to train alot off muscles... U dont train evrything whit push ups?
U dont train bicep whit push ups only tricep , apps ...
So u wil need dumbbells for it...

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on August 24, 2012, 07:49:18 AM
10 Pushups is worth 50 dumbbell reps, I'm just sayin'...
no
Don't think, feel

Yz

Quote from: loewe98 on August 24, 2012, 07:54:05 AM
Wtf ? Dumbbells are pros , u need em to train alot off muscles... U dont train evrything whit push ups?

He wants health, FireY. Not muscle.

@Rab: Focusing on one part of your body for health, again.. no. This isn't a muscle development thread.
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on August 24, 2012, 07:56:30 AM
Quote from: loewe98 on August 24, 2012, 07:54:05 AM

He wants health, FireY. Not muscle.

@Rab: Focusing on one part of your body for health, again.. no. This isn't a muscle development thread.

Oh ok nvm XD lawl...
I'm going for muscle.. :P
Also for condition since i got whit my bike to the fitness ^^

And for muscles u wilt need Dumbos... / Dumbblells no way out for that ;d

Scythe

Working out with dumbbells make you a ***

k
Don't think, feel

loewe98

Wtf no? Than u aren't a fitnesser...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-