April 19, 2024, 01:31:49 PMLatest Member: zbfpdlxm
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Fitness Challange

Fitness Challange

Started by mo9, August 23, 2012, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

It kinda is spam. Oh well.
This sounds familiar, very very familiar, I'm sure someone made a topic exactly like this a while back.
Can't remember who though.

mo9

August 23, 2012, 05:18:37 PM #16 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:19:06 PM by mo9
40 each
@ hawk i remember somone posting this on bev0 that's where i got the idea i can't remember who either
oh yeah and i'm doing it on bv0's forums too

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NeoKiller

August 23, 2012, 06:19:26 PM #17 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:19:47 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: hawk5005 on August 23, 2012, 05:16:12 PM
This sounds familiar, very very familiar, I'm sure someone made a topic exactly like this a while back.
You're saying it's spam but you're not moving it.  ::)
Also it's not spam imo, so far I've only seen people discussing mo's idea.

Pokeh

this kind of stuff's in /fit/ all the time lawl

gll

and if your serious about lifting; http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh%27s_Worksheet_%28WIP%29

hawk5005

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 23, 2012, 06:19:26 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on August 23, 2012, 05:16:12 PM
You're saying it's spam but you're not moving it.  ::)
Also it's not spam imo, so far I've only seen people discussing mo's idea.
I said kinda.

Yz

Dumbbells Met? C'mon mang, don't be that guy - we all hate that guy.

For simple health Mo, situps won't get you far. Go for pushups and cardio, that's it. For getting tank you'd needa lift - gym it, basically. Not gonna happen if you don't have free time. Shass has been bugging me to exercise with her but as I don't really have the time I just help her do crunches and say "yea good job" so I don't have to do anything. But I still do cardio, that shits good for you man - can't be too skinny though.

The thread on **** was by Gavin, I think.
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

10 a day is better than 50 right here right now. That shits no good. Go for a jog in the park with your sweatband, thermal and walkman mp3 or something

I do 15 push ups and dips after every shower. Ill gradually increase the amounts. Sometimes i'll throw in lifting 4kg (4.4 to be precise) weights on each arm.

DUMBELZ LIFT 666KG 69/REP OR U A GERL MAN UP PONY BOY TIME 2 HENCH. STERIODS YE.

Rossbach

Run for 30 minutes for starters, around 2-3 times a day and gradually increase the time you are running. Speed and distance does not matter, as long as you keep a good bp stable for your build.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Nucleaon

Quote from: Yz on August 23, 2012, 09:33:00 PM
Dumbbells Met? C'mon mang, don't be that guy - we all hate that guy.

For simple health Mo, situps won't get you far. Go for pushups and cardio, that's it. For getting tank you'd needa lift - gym it, basically. Not gonna happen if you don't have free time. Shass has been bugging me to exercise with her but as I don't really have the time I just help her do crunches and say "yea good job" so I don't have to do anything. But I still do cardio, that shits good for you man - can't be too skinny though.

The thread on **** was by Gavin, I think.

Wtf you're skinny as a ****ing skeleton.

Btw Mikkey made the thread on ****.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

mo9

so i'm getting interesting responses @trik
what's cardio  ::) ?

@ anti well i forum erryday so yeah
and uhm 15 pushups every morning , sounds good
don't have time to jog , i'll prolly run at school (play football(the real one))

@ross
i'll try to go for a run after school or something

vv secks box

Yz

Cardio is what Ross said it is.
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

lul 5 sit ups per post wont get you anywhere,you don't have to goto the gym to workout

Push ups and ab training if you wanna get in shape fast,just do like 60 a day,seperated into 3  parts,20 in the morning,20 before lunch,20 before dinner and increase it more and more
I dont recommend going more than 50 each time(not day) because you feel like shit especially because you goto school and stuff
Don't think, feel

Yz

Quote from: Scythe on August 24, 2012, 06:17:46 AM
lul 5 sit ups per post wont get you anywhere,you don't have to goto the gym to workout

Push ups and ab training if you wanna get in shape fast,just do like 60 a day,seperated into 3  parts,20 in the morning,20 before lunch,20 before dinner and increase it more and more
I dont recommend going more than 50 each time(not day) because you feel like shit especially because you goto school and stuff

fail none of this will work :(
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on August 24, 2012, 06:28:31 AM
Quote from: Scythe on August 24, 2012, 06:17:46 AM

fail none of this will work :(
it works unless you're really really fat
Don't think, feel

mo9

August 24, 2012, 06:33:11 AM #29 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:33:32 AM by mo9
it works
but like i won't be motivated to do any of that
good thing i'm not fat ^_^

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-