BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » About Imag's eventual post

About Imag's eventual post

Started by Eat4two, September 10, 2012, 09:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: komochi on September 11, 2012, 09:59:39 PM
Holy shit.

Nikulin.

You have earned yourself, a personal beatdown.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1, **** FFA that shit doesn't count.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1, saying it was 5-2 when it was really 4-0.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1, saying it was 5-2 when it was really 4-0, then you post it.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1, saying it was 5-2 when it was really 4-0, then you post it, Heh. Then you don't even have the SCREENS FOR IT?

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1 (EVER since you played this game and while I was 172 and you were 221) and the assuming reason for you posting THIS is because you were talking WAY too much shit about you beating me 5-2 when you have NEVER beaten me in a 1v1 once. And because I told you that since you were telling EVERYONE that you did so, I threatened that I was going to post my screens of me mopping the floor with you?!

Because you won't stop LYING about how you have beaten me 5 times in a row (LOL IM DYING OF LAUGHTER.) you have crossed the line of me acutally holding back. You've caught me on a wrong day.

Because of your egotistical actions, you have caused an upcoming of events that are going to be on ya head.

You are no longer my friend until you stop acting the way your acting, thus I remove you off the list and I'll add someone else.

I shall challenge you to a 1v1 regular pvp match, no Dark Meto, and no II skills is all I ask for. Bring anything you think that will help you win and so shall I. Anyone is free to come and watch. The winner may or may not post the win. (His descion)

And because you did THIS wasteful topic (could of turned out so much better if your egotistical actions kept quiet) I shall post one 1v1 of you and me, and me victorious in my part.

I didn't telling everyone I've beaten Nikulin plenty of times, but now that you have done this, you've left me no choice.

By the way, me and Galacti fought the other day, and it's 2-2. He won the 1st one I won the 2nd(Win) and 3rd,(Push) he won the rest by wins.

That's about it, have a jolly good day sir.  >:(

Holy shit, I knew you were Nitex.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

then didnt gala technically win 2-1 by hp wins
DISCORD killyzkill

Xkiller712

droid zylon1

KillerPig

mic99

I came here to say Hi to every1 :>

(click to show/hide)

Yz

Quote from: komochi on September 11, 2012, 11:06:33 PM
Really sorry to see a bit of my bad side guys, Niku's really getting on my nerves and people are really pissing me off in school/home like damn. ._.

Caught me on a bad day, sorry if I give the wrong impersonation but I rather talk someone about it than hit someone about it. Other thank Niku. Cya later. :-\

impression* :P
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

Quote from: leroy0690 on September 11, 2012, 11:58:12 PM
To be honest, you are all liars. You all pretend to be something that your not.
I can't stand any of you, even after 2-3 days of muting half the community because you all are fake. I could not stand it.
I quit this game because you all bring shame to what it means to be a true player.

You qq every game and no one can stand you though

Idk I think I'd side for the majority. No one could stand that kid who ended up shooting everybody in the school but he couldn't stand anybody else either, and he was the one with the problem xd
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Quote from: Yz on September 11, 2012, 11:59:55 PM
Quote from: leroy0690 on September 11, 2012, 11:58:12 PM
I can't stand any of you, even after 2-3 days of muting half the community because you all are fake. I could not stand it.
I quit this game because you all bring shame to what it means to be a true player.

You qq every game and no one can stand you though

Idk I think I'd side for the majority. No one could stand that kid who ended up shooting everybody in the school but he couldn't stand anybody else either, and he was the one with the problem xd
DISCORD killyzkill

Materger

September 12, 2012, 12:28:52 AM #41 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:43:42 AM by Materger
Quote from: leroy0690 on September 12, 2012, 12:00:52 AM
I quit this game because you all bring shame to what it means to be a true player and a true human.

"A true human"?  I'm more then certain there's no other world creatures/aliens playing BoutCheetah. Everyone here is a true human, we have different thoughts,personality and opinions. Do you want everyone to think and act like you? Is that what you classify as a "true human"? Please enlighten me with how we have shamed what it means to be a true player? Isn't a true player someone that simply plays the game? You quit BoutCheetah right? Then why are you still here?

Leroy0690-" You all pretend to be something that your not."

You clearly started that trend, changing your Ign and saying you were another person countless times.
I've also heard of all the times you raged at Imag for beating you in PvP and then childishly kicking whoever beats you out of your rooms(Doesn't sound like something a "True Player" would do.)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Rossbach

Quote from: leroy0690 on September 12, 2012, 12:00:52 AM
I quit this game because you all bring shame to what it means to be a true player and a true human.

You are also a liar. Everyone lies.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-