April 27, 2024, 06:13:10 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » About Imag's eventual post

About Imag's eventual post

Started by Eat4two, September 10, 2012, 09:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

the only 2 things non human here are selene the robot and allie

Corr

imo you all suck compared to S_A.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

sasuke6548

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Corr

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Anyone who has been/is in a PvP guild has developed an ego that completely infects their cognition into thinking he/she is the best pvper at a certain time, the duration of this infection varies, but everyone who's been in Sanct/ZeaL/CC/any PvP guilds has been invoked by this curse.

It needs to be cured.

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

No, it has happened to everyone at some point during their PvP Tenure.

It's not a curse to the guild, it's a curse to the PvPer.
You have it when you're in-game.

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Depends on the player.

The worst is if you end up like Opti.

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

>______>.

This is not on the basis of skills, if it was then the highest level is S_A, and nobody will ever pass that, ever.

This is on the basis of ego. Opti had skill but his ego was matched by no one. If your ego is worse than Opti's, then you have to consider going to a clinical psychiatrist.

I do it for the lulz.

Yz

S_A is the best there ever was so your post just made my eyes water and I decided to forget everything you wrote there :'(
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

September 12, 2012, 07:07:15 AM #57 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:08:26 AM by Corr
Quote from: komochi on September 12, 2012, 06:34:15 AM
Let's go backwards to fowards on your post.  >.>

That's not for you to decide whether someone's ego is lower than Opti's or not. What if it is hmm. What's gonna happen. Jk but.

Surge Assassin can be matched, by alot of players in this game atm, including Optimism, and the others that are right below him.

We have strived through countless pvp matches and armors to battle with in Cyberspace, who's to say the past cannot be surpassed by the present and or future? With all due respect on your part, Gtfo. S_A can be surpassed and so can Opti. They can be beat by unknown people here that have yet to shine with their true colors. They were the best, but not anymore. We have pvped and trained through too many damn times to still stay at our pathetic skill level back in BOTS. We should have improved greatly by now. And I know I'm correct. Because I've seen, no experinced in this community.  ;)
It has been well documented by his close friends and people who've known him throughout his whole bots career and bc. So yes, I can measure his ego as the highest.

Nobody can surpass S_A, nobody ever will. It has been well documented and you can ask anybody who's PvP'd in 06/07/08. He was the top blue bar while everyone was low red in 8 man FFA's and in 1on1s. He was the most active, that's why he came under so much scrutiny that people would accuse him of hacking or hiddenware, when no proof was found everyone accepted just how awesome he really was.

He is the best PvPer in the game forever. Nobody can debate against it.

Wow, something me and Tricky actually agree on. >__>.

S_A was 10 notches above Opti, after that Opti was 1 notch above Crazy_Assassin (In his prime), and then they were 2 notches above people like me/cam/bobo/star/nitex/weed/krusty/saph.

I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Corr

Quote from: Iridion on September 12, 2012, 07:14:41 AM
i think pig is a good bvber
Pig is the best BvBer in-game imo.

He ain't no Pulky/Giga/Hulky though.

I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-