Corr

God can't be surpassed.

S_A is god.

Gg.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Yz

Quote from: komochi on September 12, 2012, 07:48:08 AM
Oh damn, is that a small g? Look's like he's not GOD.

Gg. Can be surpassed. Pathetic on your part btw, means you don't even think to yourself if you can actually surpass him. Psh. Well I can, and I'm not alone.

Don't tell me you just used Christian logic against Corr in an argument based on PvP.

More than half of this community is Atheist or Agnostic, including myself so I doubt he'd care to capitalize the G.

Not pathetic to accept where you are at in PvP.
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

September 12, 2012, 08:17:03 AM #62 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 08:21:28 AM by Corr

Gg. Can be surpassed. Pathetic on your part btw, means you don't even think to yourself if you can actually surpass him. Psh. Well I can, and I'm not alone.
Lmao what Tricky said.

Also, grammar son. You don't capitalize 'god', no spell check for that. Where my grammar nazi's at to shut this guy up.

You disgust me, if I can get you red on a stupid patch or even mid yellow, you are no where near his level, or mine (When I was in prime as a Surge).

The closest who has ever been to S_A at his WORST was Crazy_Assassin/Matergar at his BEST.

Opti's at his BEST, couldn't be S_A at his MODERATE.

S_A at his BEST is the best of all time. Forever and always.

Get the **** out. Tricky unban voo voo so he can wall o' text this ***got.

I do it for the lulz.

Selene

RedNeon

Dewo

X

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

September 12, 2012, 10:28:29 AM #67 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:31:32 AM by Corr
You couldn't beat me on your best day. This debated stopped the minute you thought you're the best PvPer in this game.

@ Tricky- I don't know his ID here. lmao

I do it for the lulz.

Materger

Quote from: Corr on September 12, 2012, 08:17:03 AM

Lmao what Tricky said.

Also, grammar son. You don't capitalize 'god', no spell check for that. Where my grammar nazi's at to shut this guy up.

You disgust me, if I can get you red on a stupid patch or even mid yellow, you are no where near his level, or mine (When I was in prime as a Surge).

The closest who has ever been to S_A at his WORST was Crazy_Assassin/Matergar at his BEST.

Opti's at his BEST, couldn't be S_A at his MODERATE.

S_A at his BEST is the best of all time. Forever and always.

Get the **** out. Tricky unban voo voo so he can wall o' text this ***got.

That made me remember how sucky at pvp I am now a day. LOLZ
I don't pvp to win anymore and just fool around and have fun. ^o^

I miss my master S_A.  :'(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Yz

Quote from: Corr on September 12, 2012, 10:28:29 AM
You couldn't beat me on your best day. This debated stopped the minute you thought you're the best PvPer in this game.

@ Tricky- I don't know his ID here. lmao

not like he cares meh
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Imag your really good (not the best), but you are sooooooooooo ****y. I never met someone as ****y as you before.

No offense.

wxx

Surge_Assassin can still be considered #1 of PvP history since ppl who used to PvP him are PvPing the greatest PvPers of 2day and think he's better imo.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Eat4two

Quote from: komochi on September 11, 2012, 09:59:39 PM
Holy shit.

Nikulin.

You have earned yourself, a personal beatdown.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1, **** FFA that shit doesn't count.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1, saying it was 5-2 when it was really 4-0.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1, saying it was 5-2 when it was really 4-0, then you post it.

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1, saying it was 5-2 when it was really 4-0, then you post it, Heh. Then you don't even have the SCREENS FOR IT?

You LIED about beating me in a 1v1 (EVER since you played this game and while I was 172 and you were 221) and the assuming reason for you posting THIS is because you were talking WAY too much shit about you beating me 5-2 when you have NEVER beaten me in a 1v1 once. And because I told you that since you were telling EVERYONE that you did so, I threatened that I was going to post my screens of me mopping the floor with you?!

Because you won't stop LYING about how you have beaten me 5 times in a row (LOL IM DYING OF LAUGHTER.) you have crossed the line of me acutally holding back. You've caught me on a wrong day.

Because of your egotistical actions, you have caused an upcoming of events that are going to be on ya head.

You are no longer my friend until you stop acting the way your acting, thus I remove you off the list and I'll add someone else.

I shall challenge you to a 1v1 regular pvp match, no Dark Meto, and no II skills is all I ask for. Bring anything you think that will help you win and so shall I. Anyone is free to come and watch. The winner may or may not post the win. (His descion)

And because you did THIS wasteful topic (could of turned out so much better if your egotistical actions kept quiet) I shall post one 1v1 of you and me, and me victorious in my part.

I didn't telling everyone I've beaten Nikulin plenty of times, but now that you have done this, you've left me no choice.

By the way, me and Galacti fought the other day, and it's 2-2. He won the 1st one I won the 2nd(Win) and 3rd,(Push) he won the rest by wins.

That's about it, have a jolly good day sir.  >:(

"Holy shit"

komochi
Did I ask for an essay?

As I predicted you posted a Win SS. Does that make you feel better? I was just playing for fun. Unlike you I don't screen every single victory. And I'm not lying, just accept the losses and move on please.

Threatening me by saying "if you dont stop you'll see my dark side" and that you would remove me from the list clarifies you're taking this game too seriously lawl.

It must be frustrating to not be the best huh. I can certainly observe that.

Rossbach

September 12, 2012, 05:16:19 PM #74 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:19:14 PM by Rossbach
Another PvP thread? What is this the 1203912th one?

Btw Ross beat S_A in PvP.
(click to show/hide)

Corr is also affected by the; "PvP.G Curse."  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-