BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » About Imag's eventual post

About Imag's eventual post

Started by Eat4two, September 10, 2012, 09:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

omg

WINNING IN FREE FOR ALL WITH MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE DOESNT MAKE U GOOD
DO 1V1 U NOOB

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

dewo if you develop more ego than what you have right now.

I will be forced to insult you.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

rettknight

Cba2read & catch up, some1 tell me what's goin on?l0l

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Rossbach

September 13, 2012, 09:02:26 PM #125 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:02:34 PM by Rossbach
Corr is easy to beat.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

mic99

lmfao 10 pages on this lawl. U guys should kiss and make up like the silly gooses you are
Lawl ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Corr

Quote from: komochi on September 13, 2012, 09:55:52 AM
Sorry guys, I was sleeping yesterday stayed up all ngiht doing HW and othe- WTF!

Corr. Feggot

It's your turn to get mopped. lolk

I have never seen someone act like such an insolent child.  Read a few pages back about what you posted with Niku, then read this, you're the insolent one.

Since when did I say I was the BEST? I was talking about the community and how we have came so far.  I said S_A the best, you said you surpass him which means you're implying you're the best. Gtfo

People like Selene and the others the try to get on my case are of no need of trying to talk back at, they won't change. PvP.G Curse.

But you. You piss me off. You say I said I'm the best? Bitch, go quote that. Now. ._. Again, S_A is the best, will forever be the best.

Then people like Selene(AKA Robotnik) say, Lol Imag you think your sooooo ****y! Lol! You are. PvP.G Curse, you don't know your place.

Wtf. Gtfo. All I did was speak of how this community has come so far since 06. Community hasn't gone far in terms of skill imo, Prime was 07, it stopped right after in late 08-early 09 when all the best left.

Then I get comments like this, even though I've done nothing wrong but speak about this community in a positive way. You speak down on people, like Niku, gtfo.

Then you guys (Selene) look over Corr's comment and say Imag why you think your the best?! But Corr just said he can drop me?! LOL? Why attack someone who's only talking positive about the community and leave the person who's constantly bashing me what the hell did I do someone help me. But: Lol okay, you're the only one talking below people like you're an actual GM/Admin.

I WILL NEVER EVER STOP TELLING YOU SURGE ASSASSIN CAN BE BEATEN HE CAN. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME WE CANNOT PROGRESS PAST HIM?! IF YOU THINK SO THEN THAT'S ON YOU. BUT ME?! I HAVE OTHER IDEAS TO PROVE TO YOU THAT WE CAN.  You can't, simply cause he is/was the best who ever played, do what he did and you still can't be better than him, simply cause it took more skill to win in BOTS!! than it does in BC

SO CORRUPTER BOT. You say you can beat me hmm? Forget about Niku he's no problem anymore I've already proven that. Yaw. Gimme a couple days.

But you. You seem to act like you know everyone from 06 when you don't. I didn't play in 06, I played PvP when it was at it's best, when the best players played everyday, and I was one of them for a short time. : 3

So I'll show you the SoundX, I used to be back then and you show me the Corrupter Bot, you used to be mkay? It's Corrupterbot1, bioch.

You put this on yourself thus, you better finish what you started saying you can destroy me, because to me, that's a challenge.  To you, it can be what ever helps you sleep at night. To me, it's calling on your bullshit

So guess what, to show you that we CAN progress pass S_A (Which I truly believe so) I'll accept your challenge.  Nope, you can't. Nobody can or will.

That makes 2 people I hafta deal with. Hafa goot deh.  >:(

@ Dewo, 1st screen - Guud poosh I didn't have to boast when I pvp'd you in ZG bots and won 3-1. Kthx.
2nd screen - Yea, I was fighting Hyper 1on1 while you were just chilling on the top. Brought from blue to red while I had red the whole time. It's was good. xD

@ ROSSEH- I REMEMBER THAT GAME AND I SO PUSHED HALF OF THE TEAM BEFORE XROW CREAMED ME WITH TRANS. D:

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

wtfs with that ugly text color >_>

Corr

Too ruin ya fakkin eyes, btw Pokeh wanna get on n PvP :3.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

tired from gym sleeping in a bit brah

Yz

Quote from: komochi on September 13, 2012, 08:00:05 PM
Yeah it definetly has to do with someone's kindness.

Even though I stuck up for you guys, you guys are once again saying that I am the bad guy... smh....  it really hurts me but that's okay attack me all you want, I rather it be me than anyone else. ^^

About the 1v1, I already explained the reason why I called him out, I won't explain it again you should already know that reason why.

Anyways, sorry for posting so late, I was in school. I'll get on after my HW should be late today or tomorrow around this time or so.

@Tricky knowing you as my buddy, I'm asking you please stop attacking me after every single little post I make, if you dislike me so much at least don't say anything rather than attack me after every little post I've been seeing that for a while and it's really starting to get to me.

Sooner of later I'll have to deal with people like Iri and Grim and others personally because it's obvious that they are doing this on purpose. But that's fine I rather have them hate me than anybody else so please proceed with your attacks you guys. :)

>mfw im not hating on you at all
>mfw the only thing people are "attacking" you with is saying you're ****y

DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

That's not even remotely funny.
At all.

Zom

jinhongzhu

y are u so funny nik
you make me laugh everytime u post smth o.O

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-