March 29, 2024, 09:35:42 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » About Imag's eventual post

About Imag's eventual post

Started by Eat4two, September 10, 2012, 09:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

zomniethe4

Anyways guys, I think its finally time to give my opinion. S_A Is by far the best PvP'er to every play BOTS!!. Opti, Nitex, Omega, and everybody else could probably put up a match but in the end they will still lose most likely. But when thing that it doesn't seem like you guys are taking account for is the fact that BOTS!! and BoutCheetah are two completely different games. I'm pretty sure we'd all have enough common sense to know this, so obviously the outcome from BOTS!! isn't going to be the exact same as in BoutCheetah. Some people cannot adapt as well as others. When S_A came and played BoutCheetah he was honestly like any other average PvP'er. You can say it was because he was rusty, but when it all comes down to it even when he unrust, an adaptation still has to occur.

Imho Opti was by far the best PvP'er that ever came to BC. Following up him would probably be starscream and then Tricky.

Zom

KillerPig

keke zom posting his opinion as tho its actually important kkeke
JK ZOM PLEASE DONT MUTE ME

why do fights like these only happen when we talk about pvp and sector
we never have base discussion :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Selene

September 15, 2012, 12:29:21 AM #139 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:30:01 AM by Selene
Pig sucks at base Im the best.

Lets discuss.

zomniethe4

Because our base community sucks.

Zom

Pokeh

Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 14, 2012, 11:57:55 PM
Imho Opti was by far the best PvP'er that ever came to BC. Following up him would probably be starscream and then Tricky.

lolno

Corr

I take back what I said about Zom. .-.

Nobody will ever be as good in terms of skill in PvP than S_A, or even close. Only person who can even come moderately close to S_A in terms of dominance in PvP is Tricky. Nobody will be dominate in PvP like S_A was.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zomniethe4

Zom

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on September 15, 2012, 01:29:07 AM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 14, 2012, 11:57:55 PM

lolno

lolyessir

Pokeh

havent played opti in ages so idk
im as good as star wtf are you talking about
that means im better than tricky
imag is better than me

that totally knocks tricky off from top 3

btw whenever i pvp'd you, whether i won or not, you always blamed lag. we were never so bad. and people who lag to pretty much everyone like tricky also agree it's 2 sided

ya sure its spam section, lets rank players in pvp and see how far this goes.

zomniethe4

cool story poke
i dont think ur as good as star

Zom

Pokeh

Zom Enters Room
No
Zom Exits Room

>_>

zomniethe4

what does that have to do with anything

Zom