March 28, 2024, 09:46:14 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ZeaL || Old People || Retirement Home For the Mentally Insane Haxxor

ZeaL || Old People || Retirement Home For the Mentally Insane Haxxor

Started by Corr, September 18, 2012, 02:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

Shotgun for first member spot.

Btw, is Resilience my bot? I know I've used that IGN before on other games, but I can't recall if I used it on here.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Corr

I'll kick someone from this guild right now just for you bae.

I have no idea I think so name sounds familiar. The guild I'm thinking bout making is gonna be all lv1's, do whatever ya want to get to lv172 but account must not have a membership, that way peeps can just log in to play non op games instead of going back and forth to take shit off your bot and etc.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

GavinGill

Quote from: Corr on March 05, 2015, 04:22:10 AMThe guild I'm thinking bout making is gonna be all lv1's, do whatever ya want to get to lv172 but account must not have a membership, that way peeps can just log in to play non op games instead of going back and forth to take shit off your bot and etc.
So down... I wanted to make a new bot anyways just to re-experience the game with a fresh slate.

How active is the normal BOTS!! server btw? I was thinking we (as in the community) could get that thing straightened out in our free time, just like pick up where the real game left off and fill in the missing bits. No OP or custom gear, just official S2 updates. That'd be the ideal BvB server, and the upcoming Base event could help kick things off right.

LightRequiem

both servers are pretty dead tbh

solly gavin... would like to talk to you on Skype tho

add me breh: lyfey9001

GavinGill

LightRequiem

Quote from: GavinGill on March 06, 2015, 12:36:47 AM
Quote from: LightRequiem on March 05, 2015, 11:50:04 AM
both servers are pretty dead tbh

solly gavin... would like to talk to you on Skype tho

add me breh: lyfey9001
Added. =D
i'll go online tomorrow.

I have a mucho grande calc II exam xdd

Corr

I do it for the lulz.

Materger

Sir, we in LW from zylon bots, hereby challenge your guild(if you have one) to a bvb war and pvp war. If you're too scared to accept the challenge please leave your pity filled tears in a tissue paper. Please chose players that have at least enough skill to get us to yellow health. Thank you and hope to see you weaklings out there bvbing.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Corr

Quote from: Materger on March 13, 2015, 12:27:50 AM
Sir, we in LW from zylon bots, hereby challenge your guild(if you have one) to a bvb war and pvp war. If you're too scared to accept the challenge please leave your pity filled tears in a tissue paper. Please chose players that have at least enough skill to get us to yellow health. Thank you and hope to see you weaklings out there bvbing.
Gtfo and go make me some gp.

I do it for the lulz.

Materger

Quote from: Corr on March 13, 2015, 01:58:39 AM
Quote from: Materger on March 13, 2015, 12:27:50 AM
Gtfo and go make me some gp.

buahahhahaha scared i see. as expected

C'mon you old sake of bones have to have some bvb skills left in those crusty old bones

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Corr

I do it for the lulz.

Materger

Quote from: Corr on March 13, 2015, 05:29:38 PM
CB420.

scared, nuff said. too bad. I was willing to give you guys a chance in bvb by not having any mercs to mock you scrubs. Bunch of rusty old players = easy win for LW

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

LightRequiem

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-