April 28, 2024, 01:05:31 PMLatest Member: gginn1541
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Godz on April 04, 2013, 12:19:38 PM
There no competition yz he can do 5m exp this weekend if he want i'll do 20m.
Also i hope we can do map 228 together robo as fast as you did with retkiss and me with RiceWolf  :-*
yeah, spider can join too if he wants too :)
or everyone lol!
<br />

Iridion

hey if any of u trust me enough to give me account data mi might get on and grind on busy days

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

if I'm active, will i be able to join again? i've been on for a bit for a while now, and i've actually been doing some grinding o.o

Shass

Quote from: Toast on April 04, 2013, 06:19:10 PM
if I'm active, will i be able to join again? i've been on for a bit for a while now, and i've actually been doing some grinding o.o

Yz says you have to be active like you were in Utopia to get back in.

Madprox

You never even spoke with me.
You just kicked me.
Like that, like trash.
no reason, nothing.

I spoke with godz, and i told him i agreed with red getting more active and grind like a legendary guild, he agreed.
i'd have grinded as soon as i was back next week.

so.. wow. rly.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Toast

Quote from: Shass on April 04, 2013, 07:25:16 PM
Quote from: Toast on April 04, 2013, 06:19:10 PM

Yz says you have to be active like you were in Utopia to get back in.

How active was I then? Forgot.

123bomb123

Quote from: Madprox on April 04, 2013, 07:37:58 PM
You just kicked me.
Like that, like trash.
no reason, nothing.

I spoke with godz, and i told him i agreed with red getting more active and grind like a legendary guild, he agreed.

so.. wow. rly.
dramatic.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Madprox

Quote from: 123bomb123 on April 04, 2013, 07:58:43 PM
You just kicked me.
Like that, like trash.
no reason, nothing.

so.. wow. rly.
dramatic.
ur funny

Godz

You just kicked me.
Like that, like trash.
no reason, nothing.

so.. wow. rly.
Told him max sorry for that.. is my own fault since i wanted to revive this guild.Anyways its hard to be leader when the guild size is only 20 because its been 50 players since the start and now we need to kick friends and people saying they will make guild points to get an legendary guild.. D/w if true old grinder want to join us,we'll kick people like selene,grim,godsness,meteor some people we don't want to kick but we need there spot to be an legend guild.All that so say its hard to take choice when the guild size is only 20.It's normal if people hate the guild leader but its not them fault if they want to be an unbeatable guild.
p.s:Sorry for the grammar,wish you understand.

Madprox

Quote from: Godz on April 04, 2013, 08:10:29 PM
You just kicked me.
Like that, like trash.
no reason, nothing.

so.. wow. rly.
Told him max sorry for that.. is my own fault since i wanted to revive this guild.Anyways its hard to be leader when the guild size is only 20 because its been 50 players since the start and now we need to kick friends and people saying they will make guild points to get an legendary guild.. D/w if true old grinder want to join us,we'll kick people like selene,grim,godsness,meteor some people we don't want to kick but we need there spot to be an legend guild.All that so say its hard to take choice when the guild size is only 20.It's normal if people hate the guild leader but its not them fault if they want to be an unbeatable guild.
but why not kick someone with less GP then.. that's what i don't get. i had 576k GP or something.. there were a few with less GP.. why not them first to be kicked?

Godz

I tell Yz to do that but he want to let them a chance since they are active and don't have 3 acc.. i know you only got 2 acc but yz say u got 3  :(

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Madprox

Quote from: Godz on April 04, 2013, 08:15:56 PM
I tell Yz to do that but he want to let them a chance since they are active and don't have 3 acc.. i know you only got 2 acc but yz say u got 3  :(
@Yz, i only play on 1 >.>

Godz

Quote from: Thornz on April 04, 2013, 08:22:30 PM
I think Godsness might have been the better choice to kick :/
i wanted to kick gods but yz say max  >:(

Madprox

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-