April 28, 2024, 02:05:51 AMLatest Member: lmhbk1234
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Max: YZ LET ME JOIN UR GUILD SO I CAN BECOME TOP GP

then you made 500k measly gp in like 4 months and only grinded two weekends

then u made another guild and another acc and joined a 3rd

loyalty is better, you just piss about on all ur accs, no need to take it personally that i didn't want you anymore. at least the people with less GP played pvp or something, and only used one acc

saying it now, most people should know already, any of my guild members that has an alt or are in another guild are low priority to me. godz, you should have guessed that, it's why i think DayDreamzz is a retarded acc lol
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Quote from: Yz on April 05, 2013, 05:06:39 AM
Max: YZ LET ME JOIN UR GUILD SO I CAN BECOME TOP GP

then you made 500k measly gp in like 4 months and only grinded two weekends

then u made another guild and another acc and joined a 3rd

loyalty is better, you just piss about on all ur accs, no need to take it personally that i didn't want you anymore. at least the people with less GP played pvp or something, and only used one acc

saying it now, most people should know already, any of my guild members that has an alt or are in another guild are low priority to me. godz, you should have guessed that, it's why i think DayDreamzz is a retarded acc lol
Are you saying that just the fact that you have an alt makes you a low priority? I don't think this is what you mean but if so: Admin Yz, Yz, Yzedd etc lol. But what I think you're saying is having an alt that you play on frequently? If this is the case I can totally understand where you're coming from, you join a guild saying you're loyal then go join a different guild on an alt and it your time is split between the 2 accounts.

Yz

Yes, I meant consistently logging on the other accs. Max barely logged on to play at all and he had other accounts and another guild to look after. Thus he was lower priority than xGodsnessx.
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Yeah, the only times I log my alt now is to add new guild members or kick inactive ones from ANARCHY.  I'm letting my Guildies do all the grinding for me xD.  I can't really imagine what it'd be like if I actually was active on both my accounts...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Robocop7ant

I am active on both of my accs, why did i have more priority than max?

It was a reason that i joined the guild, i know i can grind for mah guild and make gp.
But also i will be active on my alt cause my guild is about to die.
Robo= active in weekends
Alt= weekdays

Having two accs shouldn't be a problem for me, but some people plays more on the alt acc.
<br />

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

<br />

war_lord159

thats y i dont even want an alt or join in more than 1 guild... i dont want to be called inactive hehehe :)

my log is like

War Lord = Often Active on All days if not busy hehe  ::)

------
anyway yeah many people do that. Being online in their alts more than their main but i dont notice anyone who is active in all their accs
I guess that's very hard. But its good for Robo since you do that
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Robocop7ant

Many things have changed.

If i have to be 100% active on Robo of my freetime, i will.
But if i make the gp, i don't have to, also i am going to get 5mill gp ;)
Will take some time, but i will do ;)
<br />

Madprox

Quote from: Thornz on April 05, 2013, 06:14:23 AM
Yeah, the only times I log my alt now is to add new guild members or kick inactive ones from ANARCHY.  I'm letting my Guildies do all the grinding for me xD.  I can't really imagine what it'd be like if I actually was active on both my accounts...
that's what i did.. my alt was lvl 8.............

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Godz

He had to choose some one.

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Godz on April 05, 2013, 12:18:24 PM
He had to choose some one.

Edit your post.

I didn't know that max had so much gp..
I can get it back, and btw sorry max cause i took your place.
<br />

Rebuck

IGN(In-game name)- XxSwiZxX
Level-221
Favorite game mode- Sector/survival
Bot Type- i change a lot but i like surge
How long have you been playing in BC- Since December 2011 then quit and started playing again two months ago.
Will you be loyal- I am always loyal never betray a guild member or kick from a game.
How many hours do you normally play- weekdays like 2 hours a day/weekends like 5 hours a day.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-