April 28, 2024, 06:37:42 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godz

Rebuck

Robocop7ant

<br />

Rebuck

Oh i have a alt guy named -speedy-. Hes lvl 46 but i dont play on him much

Godz

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

:IGN: FM Toast
:Activity: trying to become more active now, but as of right now, haven't really been timing
:Specialty: sector

Jonathan

Quote from: Godz on April 03, 2013, 07:53:14 PM
Banned.
... He acc shared with someone and the someone took money back from allie so ninja get ban too.

He didn't take the money back. They claimed there was a dispute, and my friend told me that the money had been transferred, and that there were not any disputes in the transaction history. So I think it's a pointless issue.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Yz

Quote from: Jonathan on April 05, 2013, 09:51:14 PM
Banned.
... He acc shared with someone and the someone took money back from allie so ninja get ban too.

He didn't take the money back. They claimed there was a dispute, and my friend told me that the money had been transferred, and that there were not any disputes in the transaction history. So I think it's a pointless issue.

your friends probly lying

accepted tost
DISCORD killyzkill

Jonathan

Quote from: Yz on April 05, 2013, 09:52:18 PM
Banned.

accepted tost

Maybe. I didn't say I believed either side. He's gonna send a screenshot of the transaction history. I'm unfamiliar with PayPal.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

Quote from: Yz on April 05, 2013, 09:52:18 PM
Banned.

accepted tost

i'm not in ;x

Yz

o i mean i accept u and make space on monday ;D unless u think u can make like 300-400k
DISCORD killyzkill

MagicXR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-