March 28, 2024, 02:35:24 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

I play when there's events if that counts. c:

(click to show/hide)

BlackStickre

I wouldve come but GODZ said that it's pointless if I would have joint I would have left anyways, also I'm in Sympathy now but GL making it active again and getting more gp than Sunshine  ;D

Yz

probly wont care too much for gp specifically just playin
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

you talking about only Redemption?

cause utopia is more active now ;)
and i taking care of it :)
<br />

optopt

YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

Yz

Quote from: Robocop7ant on July 27, 2014, 11:37:20 AM
you talking about only Redemption?

cause utopia is more active now ;)
and i taking care of it :)

yeah just red but gz on that and gj

@danz wut that mean
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

I've been thinking about starting playing again. Might hop on in the next few days and see how interesting the game still is. If I stay i won't be near as active as before, but I'd at lest be somewhat active...

Out of curiosity what amount of GP were you thinking of setting as the safe zone?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Yz

Quote from: Thornz on July 27, 2014, 05:31:01 PM
I've been thinking about starting playing again. Might hop on in the next few days and see how interesting the game still is. If I stay i won't be near as active as before, but I'd at lest be somewhat active...

Out of curiosity what amount of GP were you thinking of setting as the safe zone?

6m im thinkin, it's what i hit b4 i left
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on July 27, 2014, 05:32:53 PM

If I start playing actively I'll go for 5m at least. Maybe 6m, but I don't rly like grinding much anymore...

Not pants

Meteor

Quote from: Yz on July 27, 2014, 05:32:53 PM

Halfway there at 3m but I'm afraid I won't be hitting that other half anytime soon, if ever. :s

(click to show/hide)

FalseProphet

I'll play in my free time, work now though. Sure we can get some sesh's together just for fun;)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Not pants

Yz

made like 400k and only played for like an hour and a half so it seems easy enuff
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on July 27, 2014, 06:14:01 PM
made like 400k and only played for like an hour and a half so it seems easy enuff
Sooo like, u be gone next week, or not?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-