April 24, 2024, 11:35:47 PMLatest Member: Michaelsek
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Madprox on July 27, 2014, 06:24:04 PM
Quote from: Yz on July 27, 2014, 06:14:01 PM
made like 400k and only played for like an hour and a half so it seems easy enuff
Sooo like, u be gone next week, or not?

na ive never been the kind to do that unless it was with bots
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on July 27, 2014, 06:25:28 PM
Quote from: Madprox on July 27, 2014, 06:24:04 PM
Quote from: Yz on July 27, 2014, 06:14:01 PM
made like 400k and only played for like an hour and a half so it seems easy enuff
Sooo like, u be gone next week, or not?

na ive never been the kind to do that unless it was with bots
u been away a looong time, came back a few times, left again immediately though

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

if u consider it coming back to check in then yeah ive done that, but ive never considered coming back to play since dannis ordeal ended
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on July 27, 2014, 06:29:58 PM
if u consider it coming back to check in then yeah ive done that, but ive never considered coming back to play since dannis ordeal ended
n u will now?

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on July 27, 2014, 06:37:05 PM
ye das wut im sayin
If you gonna play da game and meanwhile skype, msg me :)

jinhongzhu

r we going for number juan again

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Yz

Quote from: jinhongzhu on July 27, 2014, 08:13:54 PM
r we going for number juan again

hold 2 for now and wait it out, see how well we go
DISCORD killyzkill

fireblade39

i just checked the rankings today.

it will hard to be top. "redtopia" isnt is top 100 guilds. im just saying and you should kick unactive players and recruit new players (im very active).

Xkiller712

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 27, 2014, 11:33:18 PM

it will hard to be top. "redtopia" isnt is top 100 guilds. im just saying and you should kick unactive players and recruit new players (im very active).
lol everytime he posts he discredits something / someone, and then credits himself for that certain position.  j/s

fireblade39

Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 28, 2014, 12:24:47 AM

lol everytime he posts he discredits something / someone, and then credits himself for that certain position.  j/s
i know this is a great guild but it went inactive thats all.

i wasnt discrediting the guild. i was suggesting that new active players (like me) should be recruited and old inactive players should be kicked. then im sure this will be the top 1 guild.

FalseProphet

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 28, 2014, 12:39:31 AM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 28, 2014, 12:24:47 AM

i know this is a great guild but it went inactive thats all.

i wasnt discrediting the guild. i was suggesting that new active players (like me) should be recruited and old inactive players should be kicked. then im sure this will be the top 1 guild.

No offence to you, but not many of the new players stay active enough for that long of a period to even earn the amount some of the in-active guild members have atm.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

That's cause redtopia isn't the name of the guild, lol. The guild is called Redemption, and the secondary guild is Utopia....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

zid_master

Quote from: Thornz on July 28, 2014, 03:45:08 AM

That's cause redtopia isn't the name of the guild, lol. The guild is called Redemption, and the secondary guild is Utopia....

Lol.. Yeah.. xD

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-