April 26, 2024, 09:34:26 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaroy50

didnt understood sry bad english.
its mean the event end or u will give the prizes in february when ull be on?
its not so importent to me cuz im steal alot of gp away from it but just to know :)

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Madprox

Quote from: anaroy50 on December 01, 2014, 12:50:53 PM
didnt understood sry bad english.
its mean the event end or u will give the prizes in february when ull be on?
its not so importent to me cuz im steal alot of gp away from it but just to know :)
It means the event continues till 1st of feb.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

Another big event starts 24 dec. By me ^^

And everyone in utopia will get a gift on 24dec cause of xmas.

Good job everyone, i'll come online saturday.
<br />

Ruined

xprice1996x

hi guys
sorry for  not its active buy I didn't had internet
now I have internet me back :P

Zachxzcs

IGN:Cornholio
Level:221
Level Of Activity: Activity game strong
Able To Grind:up to 258 i believe right now
Speciality: idk  :P
Proud

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Zachxzcs on December 05, 2014, 09:18:34 PM
IGN:Cornholio
Level:221
Level Of Activity: Activity game strong
Able To Grind:up to 258 i believe right now
Speciality: idk  :P
You apply for two different guilds, choose ;)
<br />

messenger123

Robocop7ant

<br />

Madprox

Xkiller712

Alpha666

Quote from: Madprox on December 01, 2014, 12:22:42 PM
So, Baggie told me on skype that people are impatient.
Sorry for promising and wanting to give everyone here 1-2b+ worth of items, every time they get 10m gp.
I promise that and that means i will give you what you were promised.

Sorry if i'm not god and not loaded and can't give everyone, everything they desire right when they hit 10m gp.
I have a very busy life, on top of that, my computer broke down again, hence my inactivity.
I'm thinking of buying a new computer in january, so hopefully, then i'll never have to have downtimes in acitvity again.

But if i can't log in, it's pretty darn hard for me to give you the item you asked for.

If you got 10m gp, talk to me, and ask me what you want.
I'll write it down and you'll get it as soon as i can provide it.
Don't stop at 10m, just keep going as you please, the faster you get 20m, then you'll get 2 items.

I know it's taking a while for some of you, but i haven't had a chance to log in in weeks now, due to my computer being broken.

I am co-leader of utopia, and i'm very happy that i am, together with baggie and robo, we bring much good to utopia, and thus also to every individual in utopia.

If you are impatient and you start rumoring that I "scam" people for 10m gp and promise fake prizes, well then i'm sorry, but that gets to me.

I'm a GM, i can't scam.
even if i wasn't a gm, i'd never scam anyone. That's not like me.

Please just be patient, embrace the fact that you are getting these things (which are incredibly good prizes if you compare to any other guild, if you ask me), and just have fun and enjoy the game.

I'll be active again soon (around Jan. 15th) and once I am, you will all get loads of events coming at you, weekly, monthly, guild events, all kinds of things.

But i swear to god, if baggie has to come tell me that any of you is complaining again, then i give those that obtained 10m gp their prize, and there will be NONE after that.
Then i just stop and bury all my ideas and events and ya'll get nothing.

It makes me pissed to hear nothing but complaints about this.

When i started this game years ago, if someone were to give me a jack (400m then) i would be forever grateful and in debt to that person.
Now i am handing out ligers, and stuff, and if you have to wait some time, you get all angry and call me a scammer?

Put yourself in my position and think about what you're saying to me and our other co-leaders.
We only have the best intention for all of you and for this guild.
Please be patient and stop complaining.

(I can't help it if my computer broke down, can I? And I'm not rich enough to just go to the store and get a  new one, I'm sorry.)

For those that have obtained 10m GP, please send me a private message on the forums, telling me what you want.
You can see a selection of available prizes to choose from a few posts ago, or on page 1 of this guild thread.
If I have already discussed a prize with you, please also mention that.

Thanks. (sorry for the rant)

I'm not impatient. The impatient ones are the one who ruin my RT2 raids. Thanks for the input and notification. I will wait until January.
I actually don't want anything for my 10 million guild point prize. As for those who keep insulting him in-game... That isn't very good sportsmanship or integrity.

Madprox

December 08, 2014, 04:10:09 PM #2682 Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:39:16 PM by Madprox
Alpha666, who are you?

So as of now, everyone that has reached 10m GP, should have received the prize they want for it.
If this is not the case, please let me know via PM on forums or via Skype.

Aln already got his 20m GP prize, because idk if i'll be able to log in when he hits 20m, and i know he will.

I unleashed a new event upon you all: Pretty simple:
If anyone can overtake Aln (currently rank 2 in Utopia) BEFORE New Years Eve (Dec. 31st, 23:59pm), you'll win a fabulous prize.
If nobody overtakes him, nothing happens.
If i clearly see a race going on, and Aln can keep his slot 2 , he gets the prize (but a race must be going on then, i need to see that you've tried to take his rank from him and that he managed to defend it.)

Good luck, and a little over 1 month left untill i have a new computer!!

english

He Is Kami Ryu Max.
Does this 2nd place event include me or am i not allowed again?  :o
And if i am and manage to pas him can i give prize to the person who gained most trying to catch him?

Robocop7ant

Quote from: english on December 08, 2014, 07:28:50 PM
He Is Kami Ryu Max.
Does this 2nd place event include me or am i not allowed again?  :o
And if i am and manage to pas him can i give prize to the person who gained most trying to catch him?
I hope you are included, cause i am not :/

Good luck everyone!!
My event is maybe gonna wait.
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-