April 24, 2024, 10:18:38 PMLatest Member: Chastity58
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - September 19-20th 2012

Updates - September 19-20th 2012

Started by Santa, September 21, 2012, 12:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

September 21, 2012, 12:38:35 AM Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 12:40:59 AM by Santa
Updates

1.) Guild have been wiped, to have a fresh start.  There are now separate rankings for guilds: Overall, Sector, PvP, Base, Guild Wars, and Hall Of Fame.
2.) Exp for PvP/Base have changed.  PvP now gives you more EXP based on player kills.  Base EXP has completely changed, it now gives you exp per Player/Merc kill, and a huge bonus for killing the base.
3.) Tier 2 Armour will now give you 15% more EXP in all game modes.  Tier 3 Armour will now give you 40% more EXP in all game modes.
4.) Guild Wars {gw} - this is a room name tag for Team PvP and Base that allows you to battle another guild.  This is kind of self explanatory.
5.) Stakes {stk} - this is a room name tag for Individual PvP, where you can set the stake by typing @stake <amount>, and everyone who enters must type @stake to join the stake, and ready.  The winner of the match will get the entire stake pot, and the losers will lose their entry fee.
6.) The level requirement for making a guild is now 100.
7.) The purchase price (In Gigas) for creating a guild is now 10,000,000 Gigas.
8.) The purchase price (In Gigas) for guild expand is now 50,000,000 Gigas.
9.) The max amount of members a guild can have now is 20.
10.) Sector EXP rates have been cut in half.
11.) PvP/Base timer has been added to check the amount of time the game has lasted, and will then calculate the EXP rate you will receive based on the number of seconds.  If you play for 5 minutes, then you get 100% of the EXP, if you play for 4 minutes, you will get 80% of the EXP.

Bug Fixes

1.) Guild Chat would sometimes not be possible to use; also when you joined a room, it would sometimes show that you were not in a guild, even though you were.  This bug was pretty tricky to track down exactly what caused it.  It turned out to be examining a player.
2.) If you had the max amount of Gigas possible, and you tried selling a item to the shop, it would crash the client.

Upcoming Changes

1.) Zylon Shop - automated item purchases (this will save us tons of time, and the players will receive the items instantly after purchase).
2.) Guild Co-Leaders, this will allow guild masters to set co-leaders with a command, and the co-leaders will show up on the guild information window separated by commas.
3.) Relay bug fix - this is going to fix the players who do not die in PvP/Base who are connected to the relay.  It's an error caused by packet loss.  Should be able to fix this somehow.

Please post any issues you find.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

KillerPig

Quote from: Santa on September 21, 2012, 12:38:35 AM
1.) Zylon Shop - automated item purchases (this will save us tons of time, and the players will receive the items instantly after purchase).
orly

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Corr

Take your time on the relay bug fix. :3

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

i gotta say; you guys nailed the formula for pvp exp/gigas rates

gotta try base still

VirusInject

about the tier armor, do you need the entire set on for the exp++ gain?
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Rossbach

September 21, 2012, 03:57:41 AM #8 Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 03:58:14 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: VirusInject on September 21, 2012, 03:37:04 AM
about the tier armor, do you need the entire set on for the exp++ gain?

Yes. You need a full t2 / t3 set for the exp bonus. You wont get an exp bonus with one or two of the teir 2 / 3 parts, including if you mix them up into one set (ex: t2 arm and body = no bonus, t2 arm and body + t3 head = no bonus.).   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Reaper666

:)

HyperShadic6

finallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Iridion

but if t2/3 is member only this update will give more benefits to members and make the game less balanced?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

Quote from: Iridion on September 22, 2012, 03:08:43 PM
but if t2/3 is member only this update will give more benefits to members and make the game less balanced?
Yea because there aren't any other t2/t3 before lvl 172+.

ReSigNeRs

any t2/t3 sets lol. not only overload

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 03:09:51 PM
Quote from: Iridion on September 22, 2012, 03:08:43 PM
Yea because there aren't any other t2/t3 before lvl 172+.
best mod ever

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-