June 15, 2024, 04:09:03 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP

Damage

Started by Jeffalo13, October 07, 2012, 04:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

Not gonna write a big post on the moment about it, but people have been complaining that PvP is ruined with TD because of how little damage it does.  The real problem with PvP at the moment is the damage that players do out of trans.  In BOTS Acclaim, a regular I skill did ~170 on another untransed player, I believe.  220ish if it was II.  Now, compare that to the current amounts.  A level 221 hits ~550, with that number increasing over 650 with an AttackMiniV3.  However, the amount that a level 221 does with its trans on a TD-less player in BC is ~750, which was about the same in BOTS.  That is a huge increase in damage from untransed players, resulting in almost no reason except speed to trans.  In BOTS, it was still possible to do significant damage with a trans against a full TD surge, if you stalked them enough, as they did less than 100 to you, while a full TA surge took all 750ish damage, but did ~350 to you with an attack.  If you really want to make the trans more powerful, you have to decrease the amount of damage done from regular, untransed attacks.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

123bomb123

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on October 07, 2012, 04:05:17 AM
Not gonna write a big post on the moment about it, but people have been complaining that PvP is ruined with TD because of how little damage it does.  The real problem with PvP at the moment is the damage that players do out of trans.  In BOTS Acclaim, a regular I skill did ~170 on another untransed player, I believe.  220ish if it was II.  Now, compare that to the current amounts.  A level 221 hits ~550, with that number increasing over 650 with an AttackMiniV3.  However, the amount that a level 221 does with its trans on a TD-less player in BC is ~750, which was about the same in BOTS.  That is a huge increase in damage from untransed players, resulting in almost no reason except speed to trans.  In BOTS, it was still possible to do significant damage with a trans against a full TD surge, if you stalked them enough, as they did less than 100 to you, while a full TA surge took all 750ish damage, but did ~350 to you with an attack.  If you really want to make the trans more powerful, you have to decrease the amount of damage done from regular, untransed attacks.

YES REDUCE DAMAGE

MORE COMPETITIVE GAMES
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hawk5005

October 07, 2012, 07:03:19 AM #3 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:04:01 AM by hawk5005
In full TD with attack mini I do around 150-200 dmg to transed players while I get hit for ~400.
Not sure if that's even close to what it was in bots.
+1, the only reason to even attack a trans while you're untransed is to buy time and run away.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Redox22

QuoteMust..try..so..hard..not..to..troll..
-Allie

Pokeh

dude with attack mini and t3 set you do almost 800s with an I active >_<

Cooky

maybe just make it so trans do more damage, rather then lowering un-trans damage? idk just a thought

Vobck

Meta

-cough- mention speed -cough-

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 07, 2012, 04:49:22 PM
sorry cooky but lowering damage is better than raising.
u dont need to apologize for disagreeing with me  :P

Meta

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 07, 2012, 05:14:23 PM
IMO speed doesnt matter much to me *EXCEPT* When a stupid slow patch beats a 172 surge D:

I personally hate people say they pro because they win with the op speed and meto (meto can be dodged but still annoying when hit by it more than once)

nourr993

Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-