March 29, 2024, 05:22:09 AMLatest Member: podo7773
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

agreeing with tricky i want a r/s/e remake omg

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

KillerPig

wait wat
So u get the opposite legendary this time???

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

They should make a rainbow version that has all the regions.

Pokeh

Quote from: Toast on October 08, 2012, 04:48:55 PM

i remember someone tried to attempt at making one online as a bootable game via gba emulators or something but decided to quit cuz he was too busy with college and new pokemon games/badges and characters were added like almost every (other) year.

looking at the previews of the progress the game was really almost as good as official, and all the pokemon had their original stats/etc.

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on October 08, 2012, 04:52:54 PM
Quote from: Toast on October 08, 2012, 04:48:55 PM

i remember someone tried to attempt at making one online as a bootable game via gba emulators or something but decided to quit cuz he was too busy with college and new pokemon games/badges and characters were added like almost every (other) year.

looking at the previews of the progress the game was really almost as good as official, and all the pokemon had their original stats/etc.

That sucks. It would've played it.

Allie

Pokemon? Please.
WoW pet battles are where its at now.

KillerPig

October 08, 2012, 06:58:33 PM #22 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:58:54 PM by KillerPig
no
i can imagine myself playing pokemon gen 19 when im 60

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Adamp

Quote from: Allie on October 08, 2012, 06:45:33 PM
Pokemon? Please.
WoW pet battles are where its at now.
no its all about merc battles of bc in base

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on October 08, 2012, 06:58:33 PM
no
i can imagine myself playing pokemon gen 19 when im 60

that's where my entire retirement fund is going to

im gonna play gens 5+ and catch up before i die

Epic xD

October 08, 2012, 08:23:58 PM #26 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 08:25:52 PM by Epic xD
I think Game Freak is overdoing it with all the new Pokemon games. From an in-game standpoint, Pokemon became pretty stale after Generation 3. Each game has a really similar story and follows the same formula. I only played Generation 4 because my friends played it too. It really shows how Nintendo is just milking Pokemon to no end.

LG/FR were disappointing remakes.The fact that they lack the Battle Tower makes them boring after completing the story.

Imo, best Pokemon games were RBY (Generation 1 for you new***s hehehe) and Emerald.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Toast

Quote from: Epic xD on October 08, 2012, 08:23:58 PM
I think Game Freak is overdoing it with all the new Pokemon games. From an in-game standpoint, Pokemon became pretty stale after Generation 3. Each game has a really similar story and follows the same formula. I only played Generation 4 because my friends played it too. It really shows how Nintendo is just milking Pokemon to no end.

LG/FR were disappointing remakes.The fact that they lack the Battle Tower makes them boring after completing the story.

Imo, best Pokemon games were RBY (Generation 1 for you new***s hehehe) and Emerald.

Yeah, Emerald ftw.

Cooky

yea emerald is the best one

best story and tons of stuff to do after u beat the game

only complaint is you can catch rayquaza before u fight the elite 4 (which makes beating the elite 4 way too easy)

jinhongzhu

Pokemon Yellow. K?!!!  ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-