April 20, 2024, 04:36:23 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Silence & PnPnP

Silence & PnPnP

Started by RAUDOG, October 24, 2012, 12:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

July 16, 2014, 06:49:52 PM #60 Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:04:37 PM by RAUDOG
LOL THATS A GOOD 1
AS OF NOW OG HEADSTRONG IS OUR NEW CO LEADER.
IM SURE HE WILL MAKE PROPER DISSENSIONS.

power1surge

Thanks for the promotion means a lot ICE will treat the position with respect 

power1surge

July 16, 2014, 09:22:16 PM #62 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:15:45 AM by power1surge
I will be hosting a gp event to get some people grinding and help the guild
ALL DONATORS WILL GET A USERBAR WITH DONATION LEVELS 1-5 5 will be very hard to reach
and will be listed below thanks to all who donate
DONATORS
LEVEL    NAME      ITEM(S)
level 3     Vish4       Walker Bro, +7 electra set (ram)
level 1     Anaroy     30k coins

RULES
NO HACKING
NO HACK LEECHING
NO FIGHTING OVER POINTS
NO DISRESPECTING ANY GUILD MEMBER
Secondary Rules
If there is a close tie up to a 10k point difference, the people with the tie will have one day to see who comes out on top all other points will be already rewarded
NO COMPLAINNG
you get what you get, don't throw a fit this was expensive as I got most of the items myself

failure to comply to any or all of the rules will result in disqualification

EVENT DATES
Start 7/17/14
end   8/1/14
Finalization on gp checks etc
8/3/14

prizes will be distributed by me and -OG MASTER ICE ONLY

PRIZES
THE TOP 2 PLAYERS IN EACH TIER WILL RECEIEVE MYSTER PRIZES ALSO DISCLOSED AT THE END OF THE EVENT
Tier 1 levels 150+
the #1 gp scoring player will get their choice of any items below this level but not combined  walker bro and 1 year coin item  
the #2 gp scoring player will get  +7 electra set
the #3 gp scoring player will get of 1 year coin item and candy +4 ef
the #4 gp scoring player will get  any 30 day coin item and a random +4 item (shields minis shoulders etc) and 30k coins
GP LIST

-OG MASTER ICE 2495283
OG Headstrong       745548
SS Headstrong        690657
Vish4                       480993
IN_YO_F4CE          461901
3 Tier                       442659
DropShadow            377514
OG_DORI                329544
KillerManBoss          279923
-OG-                         247989
SILKYSOX               187947
W0LIT                      170025
- Y0nGsT@R -         159864
Dark_Mystic             144669
G5                            141252
FightingWar              126600
DaRkNesS_1            76908
LordBubba                 66768
OGSpeed                   43253
anaroy                                0 (new member)
NEW GP UPDATED WEEKLY
-OG MASTER ICE
OG Headstrong
SS Headstrong
Vish4
IN_YO_F4CE
3 Tier  
DropShadow  
OG_DORI  
KillerManBoss
-OG-  
SILKYSOX  
W0LIT  
- Y0nGsT@R -  
Dark_Mystic  
G5  
FightingWar  
DaRkNesS_1  
LordBubba  
OGSpeed  
anaroy

THIS IS MY FIRST EVENT IVE EVER HOSTED HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT IF IT GOES WELL ILL DO MORE

OG Headstrong

RAUDOG

FalseProphet

Quote from: RAUDOG on July 16, 2014, 11:10:52 PM
OK

But have you thought about the players who aren't too high of a level to grind 258? As it's a bit of an unfair advantage in gaining guildpoints perhaps if possible split of x2 prizes for levels 1-150 most gp earner, and then 150+ gp earner, just a suggestion
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

power1surge

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 17, 2014, 01:45:07 AM
OK

But have you thought about the players who aren't too high of a level to grind 258? As it's a bit of an unfair advantage in gaining guildpoints perhaps if possible split of x2 prizes for levels 1-150 most gp earner, and then 150+ gp earner, just a suggestion

sorry man im not rich enough for that .-. if you wanna donate some prizes would be much appreciated ill try to get somemore myself

if anyone can donate some prizes please message me and ill make you a userbar level 1-5 donator  and your name
thanks
OG Headstrong

FalseProphet

Quote from: power1surge on July 17, 2014, 02:00:49 AM
OK

sorry man im not rich enough for that .-. if you wanna donate some prizes would be much appreciated ill try to get somemore myself

if anyone can donate some prizes please message me and ill make you a userbar level 1-5 donator  and your name
thanks
OG Headstrong

i gave away all my rares etc, when i  quit last time xd ha sorry or i would.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

power1surge

July 17, 2014, 02:53:35 AM #67 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 03:05:01 AM by power1surge
Quote from: FalseProphet on July 17, 2014, 02:23:24 AM
Quote from: power1surge on July 17, 2014, 02:00:49 AM
OK

if anyone can donate some prizes please message me and ill make you a userbar level 1-5 donator  and your name
thanks
OG Headstrong

i gave away all my rares etc, when i  quit last time xd ha sorry or i would.

when did you last quit? I don't remember you

BlackStickre

Quote from: power1surge on July 16, 2014, 09:22:16 PM
I will be hosting a gp event to get some people grinding and help the guild
ALL DONATORS WILL GET A USERBAR WITH DONATION LEVELS 1-5 5 will be very hard to reach
and will be listed below thanks to all who donate
DONATORS
LEVEL    NAME      ITEM(S)
level 3     Vish4       Walker Bro, +7 electra set (ram)
level 1     Anaroy     30k coins

RULES
NO HACKING
NO HACK LEECHING
NO FIGHTING OVER POINTS
NO DISRESPECTING ANY GUILD MEMBER
Secondary Rules
If there is a close tie up to a 10k point difference, the people with the tie will have one day to see who comes out on top all other points will be already rewarded
NO COMPLAINNG
you get what you get, don't throw a fit this was expensive as I got most of the items myself

failure to comply to any or all of the rules will result in disqualification

EVENT DATES
Start 7/17/14
end   8/1/14
Finalization on gp checks etc
8/3/14

prizes will be distributed by me and -OG MASTER ICE ONLY

PRIZES
THE TOP 2 PLAYERS IN EACH TIER WILL RECEIEVE MYSTER PRIZES ALSO DISCLOSED AT THE END OF THE EVENT
Tier 1 levels 150+
the #1 gp scoring player will get their choice of any items below this level but not combined  walker bro and 1 year coin item  
the #2 gp scoring player will get  +7 electra set
the #3 gp scoring player will get of 1 year coin item and candy +4 ef
the #4 gp scoring player will get  any 30 day coin item and a random +4 item (shields minis shoulders etc) and 30k coins
GP LIST
this will be filled in the starting day of the event

THIS IS MY FIRST EVENT IVE EVER HOSTED HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT IF IT GOES WELL ILL DO MORE

OG Headstrong

Ha u just took my idea,couldn't expect more from you anyways

power1surge

July 17, 2014, 04:09:41 AM #69 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:13:16 AM by power1surge

Ha u just took my idea,couldn't expect more from you anyways
[/quote]

no I didn't and stay out of this thread as your supposed to and don't talk about me like that  flamer
this is why u were kicked no respect

FalseProphet

(click to show/hide)

Not on this account, this account is reasonably new.

Lol, Black you wasn't the first one to come up with an idea like that for an event and many others do it, and have done it. Going to go post on their topics as-well and cry about it just cause you got kicked from Silence? or still going to keep whining....

RAUDOG

OK YOU GUYS KEEP THE PEACE.

Xkiller712

RAUDOG

UNDERSTAND THIS
I DONT WANT ANY1 BAD MOUTHING BLACK AT ALL, IF SO ILL DEAL WITH YOU PERSONALLY AND IT WONT  NICE AT ALL
I LIKE BLACK REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENED
U ALL UNDERSTAND.

FalseProphet

Quote from: RAUDOG on July 17, 2014, 05:50:52 PM
UNDERSTAND THIS
I DONT WANT ANY1 BAD MOUTHING BLACK AT ALL, IF SO ILL DEAL WITH YOU PERSONALLY AND IT WONT  NICE AT ALL
I LIKE BLACK REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENED
U ALL UNDERSTAND.

Treat others how you'd like to be treated is what i like to go by, but ey your choice. Doesn't phase me in the slightest, i'll be on tomorrow as early night as got early shifts again tomorrow.... this 4am start is killng me get's earlier by the day i swear ha.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-