April 24, 2024, 12:46:37 PMLatest Member: sukgo369
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Halloween Event

Halloween Event

Started by Allie, October 28, 2012, 10:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

Has the event started?
It's available on the low channel aswell, right?

Cooky

October 29, 2012, 09:16:03 AM #76 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:26:50 AM by Cooky
i played and beat the lvl 150 haloween level 5 times and no box drops  :'(

edit:

finally got a box, look what I got :)

etoyh1

it says you cant open the map and i get d/c .-.

RedNeon

so like how many prizes in total are to be handed out ?

droid zylon1

can people do it on the low? ill pay for items. i got school :(

jinhongzhu

Me and rice are finishing up the event on the low sever right now as we speak.  ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Cooky on October 29, 2012, 09:16:03 AM
i played and beat the lvl 150 haloween level 5 times and no box drops  :'(

edit:

finally got a box, look what I got :)

OMG THAT MEANS THAT YOU DON'T NEED A FULL SET FOR DS +5 STATS!?!?!?!?!?!?! :O THAT SINGLE PART'S STAT IS DS +5 Ram STATS!!!!!!!!

nourr993

so either we get 3 oracle kills per day or 200 pts , same thing?
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

123bomb123

i cant even play the sector thing cause i keep d/c'ing
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Adamp

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 29, 2012, 02:51:40 PM
i cant even play the sector thing cause i keep d/c'ing
^ this i've wasted about 3 hours trying to do the story thing

Fat Matt

Upon completion I received and awesome congratulatory statement :D

bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

RedNeon

Quote from: Fat Matt on October 29, 2012, 03:04:11 PM
Upon completion I received and awesome congratulatory statement :D
all prizes will be handed out on friday .-.

Fat Matt

bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

mikenny

October 29, 2012, 04:07:46 PM #88 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:24:09 PM by mikenny
Quote from: Allie on October 28, 2012, 10:33:58 PM
Halloween Event 2012
-----------------------
October 29 - November 2
-----------------------

------
Sector
------

This year we've got plenty in store for you, especially those of you looking for a nice challenge.

First, we will have a new map only available during Halloween for those of you willing to tough the difficult map. These maps are available at every 50 (1, 50, 100, 150, 200) and you must be within 50 levels of the map you are trying to play for the game to start. This map is designed to be difficult, but the rewards (which are dropped directly from the map) are entirely worth the challenge!

Also following Sector, we have implemented a Halloween Points system. This means you will get Halloween Points for completing any Sector game -- a maximum of 200 per day, 10 per round. However, you will only be able to fully obtain maximum Halloween Points if you play inconsistent games, ie [Lv6]Camp Invasion then [Lv1]Training, for if you play two consistent maps you'll end up getting less points. Also remember that you'll only get Halloween Points if your level is +-30 of the map you're playing. At the rate of 200 per day, 5 days for the event, your goal is to get 1,000 points, though for a reward you won't need it all. You have multiple rewards, and you'll get them all for reaching the top 1,000 points. Rewards are gifted at midnight on November 3.

A brand new sector mode has been released.  Story Mode allows you to go through all the maps, one by one, in consecutive order. You'll find wealthy rewards for completing the entire thing during the event, and will find just as great rewards after.  To use this simply put {story} in the room name!  You cannot use survival ({s}) with it.

---
PvP
---

Also in store for those of you who prefer PvP, we've introduced a new custom system that is sure to get you PvPing.

When you login, you may or may not notice a new function being run on your account - a new function to determine whether you're, what I call, an Oracle. Being an Oracle comes with great Honor in this year's event, as you'll be the target of everyone's killing spree.

We have two PvP events this year regarding Oracles. Your first goal is to kill five different Oracles (five different players) during the span of the event. You have all five days to do this, I'm certain all who try will be able to accomplish it. In addition to this, you should aim for three oracles per day, all five days. These events go hand-in-hand, and if you're gonna go for one, we suggest you go for the other!

Happy Oracle hunting!

--------
Survival
--------

For the entirety of the event, Tier 3 parts will be twice as common. If you've finished the rest of the events, and are still short on some Tier 3, now is the best time to try your luck!

We at Zylon Gaming hope your Halloween goes as scary (but not deadly) as it can. Happy Halloween, and don't eat too much candy (or bot stract)!
(sorry for off-topic) waaaaah finally a event again and i can't even start bc.
I asked and kenny answered he said me to give team viewer name+pass
i did and then he doesn't even answer(I think he oesn't get any pm's anymore or he doesn't look at them) plzzz help me i want to do the event :(

EDIT: now it just keeps on loading when logging in.

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-