Examples of good, bad apps I got

Started by Allie, November 04, 2012, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Bad app (won't tell who wrote it)

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 01:13:15 AM
How long have you played BoutCheetah: like 2 years or so
How much do you know about BoutCheetah: 90% of BC stuff
Why should you be an in-game moderator: i think i can help the community in addition to  helping others is one of my hobbies & some people respect me others not but i think i can let them change their mind

Good app, won't tell who it is

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 02:16:40 AM
BoutCheetah In-game Moderator Application:

IGN:

Hello Allie, I am. My in-game level is 221 and I've been playing since basically the start of BoutCheetah (through multiple IGNs).

Here's my knowledge of the history your game:

-Started in June of 2009
-Built essentially from scratch as the original release only had login-server
-Membership designated for $3.00 per person, not automated
-Went down in April of 2010, a quote from Allie claims it was a result of Acclaim

----
-Came back in June of 2010, completely wiped, in Beta
-August, beta ends
-August 24, Membership becomes automated (at the price of $5.50), commands added
-August 25, Acclaim shuts down
-October 31, Original Halloween set released (everyone who logged in got a set of their BOT type)
-November 3, Coin part prices were risen to reflect the growing amount of Coins in the game
-December 25, Santa and Rudolf Shield and Mini-bot released for the first time (traditionally released every Christmas)
-December 31, the current drop table was released

----
-January 27, original web-client released (as a chat-only feature, currently not functional)
-February 24, server released in C# (previously in Java)
-February 26, pay-by-phone membership released
-March 4, Super doubler removed, all members get 2x gigas/coins/experience automatically
-March 16, ZylonShield original release, packet encryption released
-March 21, Relay server released to allow players who cannot connect to connect
-July 7, current skin released
-July 17, current website skin released
-July 23, +6/7 released
-July 28, buying gigas/coins released
-September 10, tags released to modify in-game content
-October 31, Halloween Shield/Shoulder/Trans released (everyone who logged in got either Shield or Shoulder)
-November 3, Staff Member Applications board removed
-November 11, High Resolution released

----
-January 5, Bot stract patch released, in order to lower the "over-powered" nature of BoutCheetah
-March 31, new Launcher released
-June 16, Survival Mode released
-September 4, Leech skill released
-September 20, Guild revamp and Experience overhaul
-October 15, Guild Co-Leaders and other miscellaneous Guild GUI updates

Here's some useful (though rather common) knowledge I know about your game today:

General
-------
-Halloween set with Shield, Shoulder and Trans allows for stats to be boosted to a comparable level with 196+5 parts.
-@commands in lobby tells of all commands in the game at this time.
-@tags in room tells of all the tags in the game at this time.

Sector
------
-I can name every level by level number and name, from [Lv1]Training to [Lv239]Jura's Requiem.
-I know of and commonly use the Drop List available on the website, and can endorse others to use the same.
-Members have 500 more luck, allowing for significantly more drops the more members are in the game, which is significantly less important than Lucky Auras themselves (200).

Survival
--------
-Survival allows for multiple rounds, with the last round constantly respawning.
-Items are only dropped from Boss mobs.
-Tier of the items are determined when you pick up the item, not when it drops (meaning you have to reach Tier 3 yourself to get the part).
-Tier 3 parts are stronger than +7 parts around that level, but are incredibly difficult to get.

PvP
---
-Botstract equal to the players level is dropped on a kill.
-The person who gets the last hit gets the kill.

You should pick me for in-game Moderator because I am a loyal, hard-working and active player in your game. I take my time and pass judgement fairly, in an entirely non-immature way (I'll bet you've never seen me being immature in-game). My knowledge of your game (and BOTS!! itself from Acclaim) is extremely vast, and I'd be willing to research anything I do not know in order to be the best I can be, for the benefit of your company, Zylon Gaming.

Thank you so much for reading my application, and hopefully considering me for the position.

Xx Itz Ian

November 04, 2012, 03:47:10 PM #1 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:47:23 PM by Xx Itz Ian
where is my app :\   bad or good?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hawk5005

November 04, 2012, 03:47:55 PM #2 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:48:21 PM by hawk5005
That's one hell of an application.
@Ian, you weren't chosen, guess.

Xx Itz Ian

November 04, 2012, 03:48:35 PM #3 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:48:43 PM by Xx Itz Ian
ik but there where like 10 good applications mentioned in the post about the new moderators, so i would like to know where mine stands.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jinhongzhu

So we were suppose to list down everything we knew about BC?  ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

ZeroUH

Quote from: jinhongzhu on November 04, 2012, 03:48:49 PM
So we were suppose to list down everything we knew about BC?  ::)
No, but put more effort on your app. Some of those 48 apps were really a shame.

Adamp

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

it'd be a shame if that good app wasn't selected >_>

Rossbach

November 04, 2012, 04:52:48 PM #9 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 05:02:19 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 03:44:25 PM
Bad app (won't tell who wrote it)

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 01:13:15 AM
How long have you played BoutCheetah: like 2 years or so
How much do you know about BoutCheetah: 90% of BC stuff
Why should you be an in-game moderator: i think i can help the community in addition to  helping others is one of my hobbies & some people respect me others not but i think i can let them change their mind

Good app, won't tell who it is

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 02:16:40 AM
BoutCheetah In-game Moderator Application:

IGN:

Hello Allie, I am. My in-game level is 221 and I've been playing since basically the start of BoutCheetah (through multiple IGNs).

Here's my knowledge of the history your game:

-Started in June of 2009
-Built essentially from scratch as the original release only had login-server
-Membership designated for $3.00 per person, not automated
-Went down in April of 2010, a quote from Allie claims it was a result of Acclaim

----
-Came back in June of 2010, completely wiped, in Beta
-August, beta ends
-August 24, Membership becomes automated (at the price of $5.50), commands added
-August 25, Acclaim shuts down
-October 31, Original Halloween set released (everyone who logged in got a set of their BOT type)
-November 3, Coin part prices were risen to reflect the growing amount of Coins in the game
-December 25, Santa and Rudolf Shield and Mini-bot released for the first time (traditionally released every Christmas)
-December 31, the current drop table was released

----
-January 27, original web-client released (as a chat-only feature, currently not functional)
-February 24, server released in C# (previously in Java)
-February 26, pay-by-phone membership released
-March 4, Super doubler removed, all members get 2x gigas/coins/experience automatically
-March 16, ZylonShield original release, packet encryption released
-March 21, Relay server released to allow players who cannot connect to connect
-July 7, current skin released
-July 17, current website skin released
-July 23, +6/7 released
-July 28, buying gigas/coins released
-September 10, tags released to modify in-game content
-October 31, Halloween Shield/Shoulder/Trans released (everyone who logged in got either Shield or Shoulder)
-November 3, Staff Member Applications board removed
-November 11, High Resolution released

----
-January 5, Bot stract patch released, in order to lower the "over-powered" nature of BoutCheetah
-March 31, new Launcher released
-June 16, Survival Mode released
-September 4, Leech skill released
-September 20, Guild revamp and Experience overhaul
-October 15, Guild Co-Leaders and other miscellaneous Guild GUI updates

Here's some useful (though rather common) knowledge I know about your game today:

General
-------
-Halloween set with Shield, Shoulder and Trans allows for stats to be boosted to a comparable level with 196+5 parts.
-@commands in lobby tells of all commands in the game at this time.
-@tags in room tells of all the tags in the game at this time.

Sector
------
-I can name every level by level number and name, from [Lv1]Training to [Lv239]Jura's Requiem.
-I know of and commonly use the Drop List available on the website, and can endorse others to use the same.
-Members have 500 more luck, allowing for significantly more drops the more members are in the game, which is significantly less important than Lucky Auras themselves (200).

Survival
--------
-Survival allows for multiple rounds, with the last round constantly respawning.
-Items are only dropped from Boss mobs.
-Tier of the items are determined when you pick up the item, not when it drops (meaning you have to reach Tier 3 yourself to get the part).
-Tier 3 parts are stronger than +7 parts around that level, but are incredibly difficult to get.

PvP
---
-Botstract equal to the players level is dropped on a kill.
-The person who gets the last hit gets the kill.

You should pick me for in-game Moderator because I am a loyal, hard-working and active player in your game. I take my time and pass judgement fairly, in an entirely non-immature way (I'll bet you've never seen me being immature in-game). My knowledge of your game (and BOTS!! itself from Acclaim) is extremely vast, and I'd be willing to research anything I do not know in order to be the best I can be, for the benefit of your company, Zylon Gaming.

Thank you so much for reading my application, and hopefully considering me for the position.

To whoever wrote this:

Members have a 300 luck bonus, it was changed from 500 to 300 a while ago, around the time of July 24, 2011.  ::)

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=10309.0

300 luck from members > 200 luck from lucky Aura. Yet you said that the luck bonus from members "is significantly less important than Lucky Auras themselves."  You probably made a mistake and wanted to say; "is significantly more important than Lucky Auras themselves."

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

knowledge about wat happened to the game is nearly useless imo
same for knowning the name of every level in the game

imo the application sucks for the content but is good for the effort

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dewo

Quote from: Iridion on November 04, 2012, 05:53:26 PM

this

X

unique

Quote from: Iridion on November 04, 2012, 05:53:26 PM

A good application should be more leadership wise then content about the game imo.

Rossbach

November 04, 2012, 06:09:18 PM #13 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:12:47 PM by Rossbach
If Ross made an application, the reply to the; "How much do you know about BoutCheetah:" section would not fit in one PM, if he stated everything he knew about BC.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-