May 23, 2024, 04:33:49 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Opinions about the new promotions??

Opinions about the new promotions??

Started by frog, November 05, 2012, 05:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

i don't think that the applications was a good idea btw , some people can write but they can't do , the application doesn't have to be 20-30 lines or so just the same way as feelings you have to prove it not to just say it! , in addition that you got to choose people who are nearly active or really active like "Nik" & may be "Xala" cuz idk him really well , but i'm sorry choosing "Max" & "Spiderstar" wasn't a good choice last time i saw spider online was 2 months ago nearly & Max didn't see him on for like 2 weeks and whenever he comes online *sell blah blah blah .. buy blah blah blah ...(Max just logged off)* that's it , i think other people could have been selected like Angrod or Codepurple or even Tzeshuan if they have applied, they are more active & more helpful , that was my opinion

btw please don't say that i said that cuz i want to be a mod and etc. i admit that i wanted to be one but i don't care much that they choose me or not but if they should have chosen someone whom is worthy to the community.

that was my opinion what about yours?  ;D

cascaval123

Quote from: frog on November 05, 2012, 05:15:32 AM
i don't think that the applications was a good idea btw , some people can write but they can't do , the application doesn't have to be 20-30 lines or so just the same way as feelings you have to prove it not to just say it! , in addition that you got to choose people who are nearly active or really active like "Nik" & may be "Xala" cuz idk him really well , but i'm sorry choosing "Max" & "Spiderstar" wasn't a good choice last time i saw spider online was 2 months ago nearly & Max didn't see him on for like 2 weeks and whenever he comes online *sell blah blah blah .. buy blah blah blah ...(Max just logged off)* that's it , i think other people could have been selected like Angrod or Codepurple or even Tzeshuan if they have applied, they are more active & more helpful , that was my opinion

btw please don't say that i said that cuz i want to be a mod and etc. i admit that i wanted to be one but i don't care much that they choose me or not but if they should have chosen someone whom is worthy to the community.

that was my opinion what about yours?  ;D
I don't think max will be a mod
Since he didn't logged for about 5-6 days

Cooky

November 05, 2012, 05:23:14 AM #2 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 05:25:11 AM by Cooky
well, lets first see if they pan out or not. if your right and they 'cant do' then im sure they will be demoted after a while.

also your lack of cookies is disturbing

Xx Itz Ian

Max - dunno
Xala - dunno
Spiderstaryu - good mod
Nik - good mod

And i thought tze did applied.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

frog

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on November 05, 2012, 05:29:06 AM
Max -  NOT ACTIVE
Xala - dunno
Spiderstaryu - NOT ACTIVE
Nik - good mod

And i thought tze did applied.

^

Cooky

Max - real nice guy but not that active
Xala - went off topic and flamed me in reported rulebreaker threads, got a warning, was named mod 2 days later  ::)
Spiderstaryu - nice guy but not that active
Nik - dont know much about him

Xx Itz Ian

Im sure spiderstar will be more active as he is a staff member now.
Haven't seen max in 3-4weeks so mehh.

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

frog

"IF" they became active so i will change my opinion in them.! :D

Styx

Your opinions won't affect much, if anything at all. I'm sure they'll all become active since they're staff, it's what usually happens in any situation upon becoming a  staff member for a game.

frog

Quote from: Styx on November 05, 2012, 06:08:16 AM
Your opinions won't affect much, if anything at all. I'm sure they'll all become active since they're staff, it's what usually happens in any situation upon becoming a  staff member for a game.
the shouldn't have applied from the beginning  & even if they did apply , they shouldn't have been chosen , admins should have chosen active people as i mentioned in the 1st post like code / tze / cooky / angrod etc. , not to choose someone who didn't log in for 2 months and BOOM he is a new mod

hawk5005

November 05, 2012, 06:58:44 AM #10 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:01:22 AM by hawk5005
Ever heard of something named "time-zone"?
It just happens that the earth is round and somewhere right now is day and somewhere else is night.
You can't just go all "hey every time I log on he logs off that means hes inactive", maybe you're living in a different time-zone.

hidden99

Quote from: frog on November 05, 2012, 06:53:50 AM
Quote from: Styx on November 05, 2012, 06:08:16 AM
the shouldn't have applied from the beginning  & even if they did apply , they shouldn't have been chosen , admins should have chosen active people as i mentioned in the 1st post like code / tze / cooky / angrod etc. , not to choose someone who didn't log in for 2 months and BOOM he is a new mod

lol i like the boom effect!! and i agree to what you said also.. ;D

hidden99

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 05, 2012, 06:58:44 AM
Ever heard of something named "time-zone"?
It just happens that the earth is round and somewhere right now is day and somewhere else is night.
You can't just go all "hey every time I log on he logs off that means hes inactive", maybe you're living in a different time-zone.

i can add info to this comment ;D

also check the profile and check the "Last Active" before judging ;D

ZeroUH

Xala

The reason why many of you mght not know me is because I haven't played for a long time (Only recently came back.) I first joined Boutcheetah back in April 2011, from there I played for around 3months but I wasn't completely active due to personal reasons. I managed to reach lvl 118 during the period (Bare in mind there wasn't much high lvls training people back then) I came back one month and 2weeks ago, during this I have managed to reach lvl215 so I would consider myself pretty active.

Due to the fact that many people don't know me I will be trying my best over the upcoming weeks to get to know yous. You will see me in the lobby quite often so don't be afraid to drop a private message, I'd consider myself a friendly person to talk to  ::)

(Currently at school so won't be online atm.)
IGN: Mod Xala
Lvl: 214
Guild: GaMe KiNgS

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-